Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe the crop tops make her feel less insecure though?

I am a recovering anorexia yet I only were "body hugging" clothes. If I go out I have to wear a tight dress cause I feel like I'm wearing a tent otherwise. We all have something that makes us feel good wearing no?
you’re right.
Insecurities don’t reflect on just what someone’s wearing. To assume someone isn’t insecure because of what they wear is wrong.

Reactions: 4
maybe the crop tops make her feel less insecure though?

I am a recovering anorexia yet I only were "body hugging" clothes. If I go out I have to wear a tight dress cause I feel like I'm wearing a tent otherwise. We all have something that makes us feel good wearing no?
quoting this to say anorexic*

damn auto correct!

Reactions: 1
assuming Jesy got a number 1 award too, think it’s a bit tit she hasn’t posted anything about it

Reactions: 9
assuming Jesy got a number 1 award too, think it’s a bit tit she hasn’t posted anything about it
She absolutely should say something to the fans who have been pushing for it to get to number one, she’s trending on Twitter too but I doubt she will say anything!

Reactions: 7
I’m currently reading a book on late-diagnosis ADHD (cos well that’s me!)
Sorry to go off topic, but @LDNtea thought you might be interested in the ADHD thread here!

And on topic, I feel like if Jesy had posted about the number one, there’d be people saying she has no right to talk about it since she’s left the group. I do think it would have been nice for the fans if she’d mentioned it though,

Reactions: 1
And on topic, I feel like if Jesy had posted about the number one, there’d be people saying she has no right to talk about it since she’s left the group. I do think it would have been nice for the fans if she’d mentioned it though,
Yeah I agree. The fans would love it but it’s not the fans Jesy would be worried about, it’s the ones who don’t support her that would affect her the most.

Reactions: 2
you’re right.
Insecurities don’t reflect on just what someone’s wearing. To assume someone isn’t insecure because of what they wear is wrong.
You can be insecure no matter what you wear yes but from personal experience when I was at my most insecure with my body etc I wore mainly tight fitting clothes even though I was uncomfortable in them as I felt like I had to to get noticed and felt like I had to have as much skin on show as possible and I always based my worth on what I wore and what I looked like. I was in my early 20s. I ended up going to therapy for self esteem issues along with other things and think with age too I’ve grown out of it but there is way too much emphasis on how girls look/dress these days not even just in the celebrity world there is in general it’s no wonder so many are so insecure and have self esteem issues not to mention how much it affects your mental health

Reactions: 5
I def think there’s something else going on with the girls. Jesy unfollowed perrie’s cousin, Ellie. I understand her unfollowing people on LM team and pages associated with little mix...but unfollowing the other girls family is really strange. I just hope whatever is going on, they can eventually move past it. I know they all love and care about each other but there’s more going on behind the scenes than I think we realize.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I def think there’s something else going on with the girls. Jesy unfollowed perrie’s cousin, Ellie. I understand her unfollowing people on LM team and pages associated with little mix...but unfollowing the other girls family is really strange. I just hope whatever is going on, they can eventually move past it. I know they all love and care about each other but there’s more going on behind the scenes than I think we realize.
So she's unfollowed Alex and Ellie... Has she followed anyone linked to Leigh Anne and Jade?

Reactions: 4
So she's unfollowed Alex and Ellie... Has she followed anyone linked to Leigh Anne and Jade?
Yeah, Leigh Anne’s sister Sairah don’t think she was following anyone from Jades family. Did some Twitter digging, Jesys best friend has also unfollowed Perrie, Jade and Leigh Anne. Jesy has also unfollowed their hair stylist Aaron!

Also Alex, Sairah, Aaron, Ellie and their manager Sam no longer follow Jesy either.... so I wonder if she blocked them now?

This is all very suspicious! She’s still following Perries brother, their dancer Claude and Lucy and Lydia who are bffs with Perrie so wonder if they were next?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah, Leigh Anne’s sister Sairah don’t think she was following anyone from Jades family. Did some Twitter digging, Jesys best friend has also unfollowed Perrie, Jade and Leigh Anne. Jesy has also unfollowed their hair stylist Aaron!

Also Alex, Sairah, Aaron, Ellie and their manager Sam no longer follow Jesy either.... so I wonder if she blocked them now?

This is all very suspicious! She’s still following Perries brother, their dancer Claude and Lucy and Lydia who are bffs with Perrie so wonder if they were next?!
Wow. I can understand unfollowing people you don't like once you leave a job but for her everyone sees it. Blocking them would have been less public perhaps? Interesting... I think I agree there's more to this now.

Reactions: 8
Give it a rest guys she has clearly been going through a lot and thanking fans for listening to her music is probably not at the top of her to do list - I think you should probably get over this!

More generally there's a very unpleasant tone in this thread... You're all aware that the culture of abuse through rude and unpleasant comments online are exactly what have given her such mental health difficulties - would be wise to think a bit more before having a go at her for things as minor as posting a picture of herself on Instagram. Really stupid to think if you have issues with bullying then the solution is for you to have to rid yourself of everything you enjoy in life, she has a full right to use instagram if she wants - the bullies are the ones that deserve snark (and more)
Where was anyone unpleasant and having a go at her? This is a gossip forum, not a #bekind and positive only forum - we are here to talk about gossip be it good or bad and share opinions freely. She unfortunately is a celebrity that’s quite often talked about wether she likes or or not, even if she has left the group she will always be linked to them!

People need to separate trolling or “bullying” from critiquing - there’s one thing to constantly attack someone and say nasty things in their DMs and it’s a completly other thing to have an opinion on a social media post or a fashion choice!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Expressing an opinion is not trolling.

Critiquing is not trolling.

Disagreeing with something is not trolling.

None of the above are bullying either. Critics have been in business for years, however now with the modern age of the internet anyone and everyone can express opinions online - whether we like it or not.

if anyone finds tattle unpleasant or negative then perhaps they shouldn’t read it? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If anyone reading this thread genuinely believe that this girl has issues because of so called trolling then frankly you need to get a grip. Jesy Nelson has issues that pre date her even being on the X factor. I imagine it all goes back to issues in her childhood. She’s not mentally stable and being in the public eye has exacerbated that. She’s also now consumed by the attention she gets online - it’s a vicious cycle - she craves the attention and validation she gets online from strangers but the negatives aspects have a knock in effect on her already fragile mental health but she can’t seem to get out of the cycle. Throw in alcohol and/or substance abuse issues and you’ve got the mess she’s in now. But to try to claim that she’s unwell because of idle gossip is absolute nonsense and actually does nothing to help those with genuine mental health problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If anyone reading this thread genuinely believe that this girl has issues because of so called trolling then frankly you need to get a grip. Jesy Nelson has issues that pre date her even being on the X factor. I imagine it all goes back to issues in her childhood. She’s not mentally stable and being in the public eye has exacerbated that. She’s also now consumed by the attention she gets online - it’s a vicious cycle - she craves the attention and validation she gets online from strangers but the negatives aspects have a knock in effect on her already fragile mental health but she can’t seem to get out of the cycle. Throw in alcohol and/or substance abuse issues and you’ve got the mess she’s in now. But to try to claim that she’s unwell because of idle gossip is absolute nonsense and actually does nothing to help those with genuine mental health problems.
100% agree with this!!!

Reactions: 6
I know someone that knows her family personally.... I 1000% agree .. it definitely pre dates X factor

• Sad
Reactions: 12

I can’t find it online, but I can see they’ve added 400k to the price for what they bought it for!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.