Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but I find Perrie loud and irritating :LOL:I don't like her voice, don't get me wrong she can definitely sing but I find her voice quite harsh to listen to (like Jessie J).
Leigh Anne is with Andre which says it all. So Jade is probably the only one I'll keep an eye out for if they do separate things.
Perrie is stunning and has an incredible voice but i agree she is a little annoying, I hate that she puts on a baby voice and different accents all the time!

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion but I find Perrie loud and irritating :LOL:I don't like her voice, don't get me wrong she can definitely sing but I find her voice quite harsh to listen to (like Jessie J).
Leigh Anne is with Andre which says it all. So Jade is probably the only one I'll keep an eye out for if they do separate things.
Jade is the only decent one for me, the other three seem abit rough

Reactions: 5
To be fair, Perrie has been the most interactive with us when we’ve been to gigs, she always took time to wave straight back at my daughter.

now that Jesys gone I do feel like Jade is my fave

Reactions: 9
I like Leigh Anne. Imo she is underrated. And the only one who hasnt succumbed to the surgeons knife like the other 3.

Reactions: 2
Have Perrie and Jade had alot of work done ?

Suppose Jesys was the most obvious
I don’t think so, Jesy has had fillers and I think Leighanne has had a bit of filler in her lips too. Perrie had a brace so her teeth are different but they look the same to me just much more grown up now!

1C99F9F2-EF9E-416D-8DF9-9C192EC66759.jpeg

129C2678-68B6-4E7F-8AB6-3DB8AE71B5E6.jpeg

F0DE0403-56D6-4418-9A9B-30A4F91F32BA.jpeg

0436130A-85B5-4447-A9EF-EE6D2606A964.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Love jesy and the documentary she did but at the same time doesn’t mean we should have to love her cause she suffered mental health issues. We all suffer mental health, and that’s one thing that annoyed me about her documentary. I understood everything she was going through but at the same time, I just kept thinking to myself, “you’re so self absorbed”, and that might sound mean, but she made it all about her and “oh the girls were having the best time ever and I was the one having the hard time”. I find that hard to believe, Jade was battling anorexia, Leigh had such issues with racism in the industry and feeling whether she belonged, Perrie was going through a global recognised relationship that was highly scrutinised. I thought it was unfair that the documentary made out as though it was only Jesy who suffered. All the girls suffered and while I’m not saying Jesy didn’t suffer, I found her a little self absorbed in the way she never acknowledged anyone else. She had a hard time yes, but I don’t think her band mates had it any way easier too. The way she made out in the documentary was though she was the only one to suffer pain. She went on in it about how she starved herself for a week and how that made her feel so bad, but I couldn’t help think about Jade who suffered so badly from anorexia for months and months, Leigh who suffered from racism for years and years and Perrie who suffered from fandoms and public scrutiny for years too. Im not saying Jesy didn’t have it bad, but from watching her documentary and the way she talked about it, I wish she could have realised her band mates suffering too without being so solely focused on victimising herself.

Reactions: 21
Where does Perrie live for her to have snow? I always assumed they lived in London

Where does Perrie live for her to have snow? I always assumed they lived in London
'Speaking to Kiss radio in April, Perrie said: "I have a house – well, my boyfriend and I have a house in Manchester and a house in London"'

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 6
Jesy has defiantly had the most work done the other girls it mainly looks to me like better eye brow shaping and better makeup
I was going to say the same, the girls just look like they've aged and just got money for better hair/make up stylists 🤣

Reactions: 6
I definitely think that perrie has had lip fillers. I think (could be wrong) her lips were quite big about 4 years ago. Not Jesy size but still big.

Reactions: 2
'Speaking to Kiss radio in April, Perrie said: "I have a house – well, my boyfriend and I have a house in Manchester and a house in London"'
*cough*theyarebothalexshouses*cough* She should of learn her lesson with Zayn. He screwed her and her mother over when they split and made them both homeless. Better to be safe than sorry!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
*cough*theyarebothalexshouses*cough* She should of learn her lesson with Zayn. He screwed her and her mother over when they split and made them both homeless. Better to be safe than sorry!
Yeah i’m sure her landlord kicked her out during the pandemic and she said that she’s living in Alex’s house in London. I’m sure its his!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I definitely think that perrie has had lip fillers. I think (could be wrong) her lips were quite big about 4 years ago. Not Jesy size but still big.
I thought so too, maybe a very small amount? Anyway I've no idea why she loves bushy eyebrows so much, they're actually ridiculous now.

Haha I do think Perrie and Alex are a very cute couple and seem to have so much fun together (from what they put on SM), they'll probably get married. I felt so bad for her when Zayn ended their engagement, left the UK, got with a Victoria's Secret supermodel within months and put her in his first music video as a solo artist with full on PDA, OUCH.

Reactions: 14
I thought so too, maybe a very small amount? Anyway I've no idea why she loves bushy eyebrows so much, they're actually ridiculous now.
Oh without a doubt. her eyebrows looked ridiculous on The Johnathan Ross Show. They just don’t look good on some people.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.