Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet Melody is #1 in the UK midweeks, 9 weeks after its release. What was someone saying about them being over? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Jesy loves the attention,I’m sure that’s what it is..The constant posts of her dropping her pants away tits hanging out! Supposed to have MH...load of old tit.Bullshit to the limit I think.She needs to duck off.☹

Reactions: 13
Sweet Melody is #1 in the UK midweeks, 9 weeks after its release. What was someone saying about them being over? :ROFLMAO:
If this is directed at me, I actually said that they would probably come to a natural end soon as they all have solo projects lined up but that they would continue to be successful :). Or is your reading comprehension not great?

Anyway, I wonder what this Disora thing is that Perrie has linked in her insta. It just says ‘coming soon’ and asks you to sign up for updates

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They’ll either hit the ground running as a 3 and do ridiculously well or flop. There’s no inbetween!

Will be interesting to hear their music without Jesy in it as she was my least favourite in terms of voice... I actually liked their performance on the Jonathan Ross show though, EMA’s not so much.

Yel

I just went to listen to it, but it's a hard pass with that thumbnail and lyrics :censored:

1609775510891.png

Lyrics
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-roo-doo-doo, doo-roo-doo-roo
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-roo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just went to listen to it, but it's a hard pass with that thumbnail and lyrics :censored:

View attachment 371526

Lyrics
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
I get that they want to be seen as more grown up etc but does she really need to have her butt cheeks hanging out 😄

Reactions: 6
She really does need to step away from social media this constant editing isn't going to help her mental health or body image sure people can and do say mean things that's their problem but to keep editing to this extreme is dangerous. People are influenced by others not just young girls they see these figures and want them too the rational side of them doesn't register that these are photoshopped

Reactions: 1
I have zero issues with Jesys dress sense tbh. She’s got a great figure

I did quickly notice the edit though :/ she doesn’t need editing!

Reactions: 7
Shes now stylng herself...so clearly these clothes choices were always her own!!
It has been fairly obvious for a while she has been telling the stylist what she wants to wear. She never wore anything but that awful bodysuit meanwhile all the other girls change it up everytime. I mean don't get me wrong, their stylists aren't the best but the bodysuits she obviously had them design are awful.

It is pretty clear to me now she is going to try stuff on her own which is so disappointing as a huge Little Mix fan. Though Jesy has always been my least fav, for a number of reasons, including her poor attitude and being rude to fans, I honestly didn't think she would do this but alas.

Reactions: 12

View attachment 371526

Lyrics
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Perrie looks like she’s emerging out of a sleeping bag in that thumbnail.

• Haha

View attachment 371526

Lyrics
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Jade... is that really necessary?

And no, I don’t want to see Charlie Puth or Ed Sheeran with their arses out either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m actually sick of her already. I thought by leaving LM she’d take the time to sort her head out and stay away from the spotlight and I was really rooting for her but literally nothing has changed. I can’t have sympathy for someone who constantly cries about her insecurities and the effects of social media but continues to feed off it
Is she really that insecure wearing crop tops all the time

Did she say she was just leaving Little Mix or the spotlight as a whole? Because if it’s the former she’s still going to carry on posting on her Instagram. I do wonder what she’s going to do next.

Reactions: 2
It has been fairly obvious for a while she has been telling the stylist what she wants to wear. She never wore anything but that awful bodysuit meanwhile all the other girls change it up everytime. I mean don't get me wrong, their stylists aren't the best but the bodysuits she obviously had them design are awful.

It is pretty clear to me now she is going to try stuff on her own which is so disappointing as a huge Little Mix fan. Though Jesy has always been my least fav, for a number of reasons, including her poor attitude and being rude to fans, I honestly didn't think she would do this but alas.
Ya I agree. I'm a huge Little Mix fan and I've been to 2 tours, and I have tickets for the Confetti tour but something I've always noticed is that on stage at concerts, all the girls are smiling, waving, winking and blowing kisses at fans, except for Jesy. At my shows she barely looked up and didn't interact much at all. She stands out a lot compared to the others who always appear grateful for the fans, Perrie even waved at me.
I do wonder at what stage did she make the decision to leave? Because Confetti tour tickets went on sale in September, and the album came out in November. If management & the label did know she was leaving in September, I think it's very sly to put tickets on sale. If they didn't know, then ofc nothing can be done.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I honestly think the tour won’t happen. I reckon it’ll get delayed with covid, then cancelled.

Is she really that insecure wearing crop tops all the time
maybe the crop tops make her feel less insecure though?

I am a recovering anorexia yet I only were "body hugging" clothes. If I go out I have to wear a tight dress cause I feel like I'm wearing a tent otherwise. We all have something that makes us feel good wearing no?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.