Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno....fair enough she needs time off but once she's a bit better mentally....then what? If she doesn't become a success as a solo artist, the pressure is equally as stress inducing and depressing, she will forever be compared to the others in terms of success. Unless she totally shuns the limelight and resumes a normal life in obscurity, I just feel like this doesn't help in the long run.

Reactions: 12
I don't doubt she's got mental health issues but I think she's fallen out with them too. Look at the statement mentioning how she loves the fans. No mention in the last part of her love of the girls, how they are sisters to her or that she will miss them. Instead it all sounded very professional and business like. I suspect she thinks the other three should have supported her more, whilst they probably acted like Jesy was a pain with her behaviour.
I can see something like this definitely being a contributing factor. I know when I watched her documentary, it did make me think the whole thing must be quite draining for the other girls. Not bashing Jesy here, it was just quite clear that she needed special treatment e.g. re-filming takes, wearing the same outfit over and over, etc. It’s a really hard situation for them all, it was clear they did try to support and uplift her.

Reactions: 31
I’ve noticed this, they are definitely positioning Perrie as the powerhouse and the other two almost as back-up singers/dancers. I think she’s been in the centre of literally every performance they’ve done as a 3. Shame as I think Leigh is the only weak one, I think Jade is pretty good.
I love Jade and her voice is definitely my favourite I do think Perrie suits the lead more (if the decide to go down that route) although I definitely thing Jade is strong enough to lead. They have seem to switch up the centre with Perrie and Jade, Perrie for the search and strictly, Jade for Johnanthon Ross and emas. Both would be good as the ‘lead’ but Perrie does stand out more with the blonde hair. Unfortunately I think Leigh Anne will fade even more as she’s now going to look even weaker next to them two.

• Heart
I love Jade and her voice is definitely my favourite I do think Perrie suits the lead more (if the decide to go down that route) although I definitely thing Jade is strong enough to lead. They have seem to switch up the centre with Perrie and Jade, Perrie for the search and strictly, Jade for Johnanthon Ross and emas. Both would be good as the ‘lead’ but Perrie does stand out more with the blonde hair. Unfortunately I think Leigh Anne will fade even more as she’s now going to look even weaker next to them two.
I love Perries voice it is so nice

Reactions: 6
Completely agree with this. I loved Jesy’s voice and thought she was a really strong/identifiable member of the group vocally. Now they’ll have to divide her parts between the 3 of them I think it’ll become more apparent how weak Leigh is compared to the the others when there’s only 3 of them.

Reactions: 8
Completely agree with this. I loved Jesy’s voice and thought she was a really strong/identifiable member of the group vocally. Now they’ll have to divide her parts between the 3 of them I think it’ll become more apparent how weak Leigh is compared to the the others when there’s only 3 of them.
Yes, Perrie and Jade are great with the lead parts and riffs etc. I see Leigh has been trying to be more adventurous with the riffs in the last year but sometimes her voice is weak. Perrie's voice sounds effortless whereas Leigh's doesn't. Will be interesting to see how they proceed.

Reactions: 3
Just parking my arse here after the news... I do quite like them as a group
(mainly Jade) but find it very interesting that Jesy has decided to leave now. I think the fans are secretly fuming as it looks like it’s going down the same road as One Direction Zayn was my favourite when I was younger haha and I was secretly fuming 😤 but best of luck to Jesy someone I do think has had a rough time hope she learns to see herself as other people do as I think she’s lovely looking and gets way too much tit!

Reactions: 4
Yes, Perrie and Jade are great with the lead parts and riffs etc. I see Leigh has been trying to be more adventurous with the riffs in the last year but sometimes her voice is weak. Perrie's voice sounds effortless whereas Leigh's doesn't. Will be interesting to see how they proceed.
I think Leigh Anne’s voice is much better than it used to be. If you look back around the time of their second album she struggled so much when performing live but has definitely improved. That said, I do agree that Jade and especially Perrie are much stronger vocalists.

I reckon they’ll do the tour then go on hiatus. Leigh Anne will work in fashion full time, Jade will get into presenting and Perrie will release a solo album then move into musical theatre.

Reactions: 14
I wonder what sort of job or career Jesy can find which isn't as damaging to her mental health. She's done the right thing leaving the group for herself but also the others - they won't have to look after her any more.

Reactions: 9
I think Leigh Anne’s voice is much better than it used to be. If you look back around the time of their second album she struggled so much when performing live but has definitely improved. That said, I do agree that Jade and especially Perrie are much stronger vocalists.

I reckon they’ll do the tour then go on hiatus. Leigh Anne will work in fashion full time, Jade will get into presenting and Perrie will release a solo album then move into musical theatre.
Don’t think Leigh Anne will work in fashion or at least high end fashion, maybe to the whole fashion influencer thing. She’s got that film coming up, don’t know about how good her acting is though. I think Jade will go into acting and musical theatre, then Perrie I can see going into musical theatre and also presenting. Definitely see them all doing abit commercial modelling (all too short for catwalk) - definitely Jade, Perrie too maybe, depends on loyalities in the industry.

Jesy I think will go into soap acting don’t think she do the work for a solo artist

I saw the girls on Strictly last night and I think it's clear how they feel about the whole thing. They seem fine without her.

I saw the girls on Strictly last night and I think it's clear how they feel about the whole thing. They seem fine without her.
Yeah, end of the day it’s just a job... people leave jobs and everyone else has to carry on and pick up the pieces!

If I were her I would of left that toxic group a long time ago, the level of hate from journalists and strangers to a young girl because of her looks was quite frankly disgusting and her sticking through it shows you how strong she was really was.

2020 has changed everything for a lot of people, I imagine she’s always been on the go and never had a moment to really relax and think about the group. It was clear going back she didn’t want to be back in the group and preferred the bliss of being at home like I imagine a lot of us are today at the thought of going back into work after months of not being there.

I also imagine it’s a massive relief for the three others, I know it’s very hard to be around someone all the time who is unhappy and doesn’t want to be there, it brings the mood down and effects you as well.

I’m going to be interested to see what happens on this tour - I think they could easily carry on as a 3 piece!

Reactions: 13
I don't doubt she's got mental health issues but I think she's fallen out with them too. Look at the statement mentioning how she loves the fans. No mention in the last part of her love of the girls, how they are sisters to her or that she will miss them. Instead it all sounded very professional and business like. I suspect she thinks the other three should have supported her more, whilst they probably acted like Jesy was a pain with her behaviour.
Rylan on Twitter basically blaming Jesy leaving as people being mean to her online yet her statement says it’s the pressure of being in a girl group 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I dunno....fair enough she needs time off but once she's a bit better mentally....then what? If she doesn't become a success as a solo artist, the pressure is equally as stress inducing and depressing, she will forever be compared to the others in terms of success. Unless she totally shuns the limelight and resumes a normal life in obscurity, I just feel like this doesn't help in the long run.
I feel like maybe after a while she could return to a 'normal' career or just release music on her own terms/tour Europe (like Mel C does - she seems to live a pretty low-key life the majority of the time and doesn't have the pressure of answering to a major label). I feel like a lot of past popstars aren't really doing much in the public eye now and have maybe branched out to other things (like Atomic Kitten, or S Club 7). I think it'll help that a lot of her fanbase is quite young, so they might no longer be interested in the band at some point and be 'stanning' her anyway, and the media will move on and find someone else to obsess over.

i just hope that the extended hiatus that led to her leaving didn’t come as a result of a really bad mental health episode even though i feel it might’ve. jesy clearly loved performing and loved the other girls and the band, so many interviews have her calling them sisters and best friends, so i guess the issue must’ve been very personal and i hope she feels better soon

Reactions: 4
Rylan on Twitter basically blaming Jesy leaving as people being mean to her online yet her statement says it’s the pressure of being in a girl group 🤷‍♀️
I think the 2 go hand in hand. The pressure of being in a girl group includes the pressure to look and act a certain way and the trolls did nothing but insult her and criticise her every move.

Reactions: 16
She will 100% be going solo. Her statement was worded in a way that stated she found the pressures of being in a “band” and in a “girl group” too much. Nothing about wanting away from the limelight or the pressures of fame. She clearly just was not happy existing in a band alongside the other girls. I think she would be better off leaving social media to be honest. If her mental health is that fragile then it’s an extremely tough place to be.

Reactions: 18
Don’t think Leigh Anne will work in fashion or at least high end fashion, maybe to the whole fashion influencer thing. She’s got that film coming up, don’t know about how good her acting is though. I think Jade will go into acting and musical theatre, then Perrie I can see going into musical theatre and also presenting. Definitely see them all doing abit commercial modelling (all too short for catwalk) - definitely Jade, Perrie too maybe, depends on loyalities in the industry.

Jesy I think will go into soap acting don’t think she do the work for a solo artist
Leigh already has her bikini line. I think she’ll try to expand that and become an influencer, rather than high end fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.