Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but i don’t think little mix, a group of women in their twenties, should have to censor themselves because *some* of their audience are kids. it’s their music, they should have full creative license and it’s the parents job to decide if they’re happy with their child listening to it or not. little mix are performers, not parents
I agree, I think Little Mix had ended up being the little girls' band of choice to go to concerts because there's not really any kid friendly pop bands out there these days, who else do kids listen to in the UK? The charts are so boring these days compared to the 90s :D

Reactions: 8
Anyone watch them on strictly, I thought they were amazing. Much preferred this performance to their woman like me one. Glad they used the strictly dancers

Reactions: 11
I really like LM, and I think they still work quite well as a three if Jesy did choose to leave permanently.

Reactions: 5
Didn't like the outfits but it was interesting watching perrie singing alongside the two screechers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn't like the outfits but it was interesting watching perrie singing alongside the two screechers.
I think it was very clear last night that if they do stay as a three, Perrie will become the lead singer

Reactions: 4
Wtf were the outfits all about? Leighanne looked stunning in the green jumpsuit but Perrie and Jade just looked ridiculous and the outfits didn't work well together whatsoever. I think they performed really well though.

Reactions: 4
Wtf were the outfits all about? Leighanne looked stunning in the green jumpsuit but Perrie and Jade just looked ridiculous and the outfits didn't work well together whatsoever. I think they performed really well though.
Ngl I really liked the outfits... not all together but if they were on their own it would've looked better 😅

Reactions: 5
They would've looked better if Leighanne's outfit matched the other two
100% I thought they either all should've had a bold colour or all gone colourful. Even if Leigh-Ann was in the middle would've balanced it out more.

It's sad, but hardly surprising Jesy has left Little Mix. It was clear her heart was no longer in it and she was struggling mentally. Hopefully she can find some peace and happiness in the future.

Reactions: 13
I think we all knew it was coming and we know they are ok as a three judging by their performances. Hope she is ok and takes time to get well again. It’s clear she hasn’t been whilst being in the band

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.