Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they were in a work bubble anyway
I don’t think they were, they wouldn’t be social distancing otherwise. It would also mean they wouldn’t be able to mix with their households and non of them stopped mixing with the people they were living with.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they were, they wouldn’t be social distancing otherwise. It would also mean they wouldn’t be able to mix with their households and non of them stopped mixing with the people they were living with.
McFly are in a work bubble and sit close together without masks etc and still see friends, family etc and go to studios - there must be some legal thing in the rules somewhere when it comes to the arts as pantomimes have been going on and they haven’t socially distanced on stage

Reactions: 2
Has her insta bio always been an email address @teamjesy.com ? 🤔
That’s definitely new

McFly are in a work bubble and sit close together without masks etc and still see friends, family etc and go to studios - there must be some legal thing in the rules somewhere when it comes to the arts as pantomimes have been going on and they haven’t socially distanced on stage
I wasn’t sure because on strictly the dancers can’t mix. (Jannete and aliaz are married yet have to live alone) On the one show they have to social distance and other presenters are having too. Like Ant and Dec had to isolate before they could do I’m a celeb. I just assumed seeing there doing a lot of social distancing on performences and on the search they weren’t in a bubble cause if they were surely they could get close to each other?

Edit: some photos they look close to each other, I’m very confused haha. Maybe if they’ve tested negative before a performance/interview they can? That’s how they’re doing west end shows.

Pantomimes and that are doing the testing thing, and are having to live alone. I find it weird that they can get around it for that but for soaps they still have to film socially distanced

Last edited:
That’s definitely new

I wasn’t sure because on strictly the dancers can’t mix. (Jannete and aliaz are married yet have to live alone) On the one show they have to social distance and other presenters are having too. Like Ant and Dec had to isolate before they could do I’m a celeb. I just assumed seeing there doing a lot of social distancing on performences and on the search they weren’t in a bubble cause if they were surely they could get close to each other?

Edit: some photos they look close to each other, I’m very confused haha. Maybe if they’ve tested negative before a performance/interview they can? That’s how they’re doing west end shows.
Just checked, it’s officially called a close contact cohort it’s mainly for the arts to allow productions to still go on!

The probably did performances apart and sat apart as to not wind the public up but they are allowed to get close as a cohort - if you google it there’s documents on the rules of being on a cohort!

Also, Ant and Dec formed a cohort before Britain’s for talent too and took regular tests every 4 days they never had to isolate from each other... all of the celebs in the jungle were in a cohort too as they were all mixing from different households for a month although they isolated you still can’t mix with anyone really outside of your bubbles with close contact https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Reactions: 3
Strange!

It was registered on Friday, wonder what it’s for?!

I was trying to use Wayback machine to see when it was added to her profile but can't quite work it out as Wayback machine doesn't like Instagram.

I have to say, I am huge Little Mix fan and if she does go and do solo ventures after claiming her mental health was suffering, I will be very disappointed. Looking quite likely with that domain and email in her bio.

Also safe to say her and the boyfriend broke up as his pictures have been deleted now.

Reactions: 11
Just checked, it’s officially called a close contact cohort it’s mainly for the arts to allow productions to still go on!

The probably did performances apart and sat apart as to not wind the public up but they are allowed to get close as a cohort - if you google it there’s documents on the rules of being on a cohort!

Also, Ant and Dec formed a cohort before Britain’s for talent too and took regular tests every 4 days they never had to isolate from each other... all of the celebs in the jungle were in a cohort too as they were all mixing from different households for a month although they isolated you still can’t mix with anyone really outside of your bubbles with close contact https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Thanks, I thought Ant and Dec isolated, or maybe they just formed a bubble together I can’t remember haha obviously whoever told me misunderstood. But knew they were getting tested regularly.

I knew they were doing it for west end productions although west end performers have to now live alone or with people from the production so they had less contact with people who they weren’t working with, but didn’t think little mix would be doing seeing, most presenters (Phill and Holly always distanced even though they work together everyday), tv performances (obvs jungle can’t social distance but soaps etc, have to film distanced, not allowed to share dressing rooms), and things like strictly, BGT the performers are in bubbles and not allowed to mix, the judges are/were always socially distanced and not allowed to mix and the presenters (bar Ant&Dec but BGT was back in August? So slightly different) are socially distanced and not allowed to mix. Also with the jungle the other celebs became their bubble so they couldn’t mix with their family’s until they had been tested and then once they rejoined their family’s bubble they couldn’t mix with the celebs again, so a little different.

Did a bit of digging on twitter and that was originally added to her bio as just "teamjesy.com" today and now obviously it is an email instead.

Also noticed that none the girls have liked the post by Jesy or the post on the Little Mix account. Now I understand them not posting about her leaving but them not liking either post is a little sus unless they all happened to have a very early night. That coupled with the "teamjesy.com" thing is making me think some of you could be right and there has been a falling out.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Seen that Chris Hughes liked her post, they must be following each other again, she seemed happy when they was together

Reactions: 6
i just hope that the extended hiatus that led to her leaving didn’t come as a result of a really bad mental health episode even though i feel it might’ve. jesy clearly loved performing and loved the other girls and the band, so many interviews have her calling them sisters and best friends, so i guess the issue must’ve been very personal and i hope she feels better soon
The girls said recently on Jonathan Ross that she was taking time out for private medical reasons. There has been no further mention of this. I assumed by this they meant she had gynaecological problems!

The girls said recently on Jonathan Ross that she was taking time out for private medical reasons. There has been no further mention of this. I assumed by this they meant she had gynaecological problems!
mental health is a private medical reason

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did a bit of digging on twitter and that was originally added to her bio as just "teamjesy.com" today and now obviously it is an email instead.

Also noticed that none the girls have liked the post by Jesy or the post on the Little Mix account. Now I understand them not posting about her leaving but them not liking either post is a little sus unless they all happened to have a very early night. That coupled with the "teamjesy.com" thing is making me think some of you could be right and there has been a falling out.
Regarding this, I imagine that the girls were told by management to not like her announcement or comment. They also haven't posted ANYTHING on stories or posts. This is probably just to keep it professional. But honestly who knows what has gone on behind the scenes because I am disappointed that the announcement to the girls was so wordy and non persona

Reactions: 2
I think Jesy needs to be very careful - saying she's left Little Mix because of her mental health and the pressure will bite her on the arse if she comes out with a solo deal and stays as active on social media.
It’ll go the same way as Zayn and one direction I’m sure

Reactions: 14
I bet the Team Jesy thing is so she has a small team to manage all her media enquiries, promos etc. She'll still need some support like that to handle such stuff even if she goes under the radar for a bit. I do think she will probably keep her options open for the future. Hope she works on herself first though.

Reactions: 8
She'll probably have a few hits to begin with but I can't see longevity for her as a solo singer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.