Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doesn't suprise me that she was the one to end up leaving the group. It seemed like the other three fitted better together and she seemed like the odd one out of the group. I hope she does well and is successful in whatever ventures she decides to pursue next.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sad but I hope she takes this time to really heal herself and work on her mental health and hopefully get to a place where she is happy again.

Reactions: 5
She seemed to enjoy the audition process on LM The Search from what I watched. Maybe she could do a judge/mentor role if a similar show comes on TV again? I think personally she needs to step out of the limelight.

Reactions: 6
Gutted for Jesy, but glad the others are staying together, really like their songs

Reactions: 8
She seemed to enjoy the audition process on LM The Search from what I watched. Maybe she could do a judge/mentor role if a similar show comes on TV again? I think personally she needs to step out of the limelight.
Agreed. I think being on any form of tv show would always prompt people to talk about her and possibly make nasty comments as that’s the way people are. She needs to work on her body dysmorphia before she thinks about coming back otherwise she’ll never be able to grow and heal.

Reactions: 8
I am obviously very sad, but also relieved that she has felt able to say enough is enough and focus on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am obviously very sad, but also relieved that she has felt able to say enough is enough and focus on herself.
I agree, and 9 years of performing and recording and touring is pretty decent length of time for a pop band, they've done very well. I hope the 4 of them can still be good friends as they've done so much together.

Reactions: 11
I think we could all see this coming, its sad but her health and mental health comes first. Hope she has good support around her!

Reactions: 7
Good for her for putting herself first.

we all knew it was coming, only the hardcore fans were in denial (or hopeful being a better word).

Reactions: 9
I think it was very clear last night that if they do stay as a three, Perrie will become the lead singer
I’ve noticed this, they are definitely positioning Perrie as the powerhouse and the other two almost as back-up singers/dancers. I think she’s been in the centre of literally every performance they’ve done as a 3. Shame as I think Leigh is the only weak one, I think Jade is pretty good.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they will replace her down the line with a new member or just continue as a 3 piece

Reactions: 2
Has Joe Sugg said anything?

Taken from his thread:
4826263D-2CE6-4C4F-B1F6-EDEB43E5DC2F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I don't doubt she's got mental health issues but I think she's fallen out with them too. Look at the statement mentioning how she loves the fans. No mention in the last part of her love of the girls, how they are sisters to her or that she will miss them. Instead it all sounded very professional and business like. I suspect she thinks the other three should have supported her more, whilst they probably acted like Jesy was a pain with her behaviour.

Reactions: 22
I don't doubt she's got mental health issues but I think she's fallen out with them too. Look at the statement mentioning how she loves the fans. No mention in the last part of her love of the girls, how they are sisters to her or that she will miss them. Instead it all sounded very professional and business like. I suspect she thinks the other three should have supported her more, whilst they probably acted like Jesy was a pain with her behaviour.
She says Thankyou to them for making memories she will never forget?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.