Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leigh already has her bikini line. I think she’ll try to expand that and become an influencer, rather than high end fashion.
That’s what I meant, become a fashion influencer, rather than a designer/model/something proper involved in the fashion industry (no hate to fashion influencers, not sure how to word it, like someone who is actively involved in the industry, rather than influencer)

Reactions: 2
Are the girls close behind it all? I don’t really have any interest in them personally but I do think they have some good songs. I always got the impression that there was never any genuine warmth between them and that they wouldn’t choose each other for company had they not been placed alongside one another in the band. I could be wrong, though.

Reactions: 3
I think Jesy needs to be very careful - saying she's left Little Mix because of her mental health and the pressure will bite her on the arse if she comes out with a solo deal and stays as active on social media.

Reactions: 21
I think perri is the only one that has the potential to make it as a solo singer, purely because she has the best voice.

Reactions: 1
That’s what I meant, become a fashion influencer, rather than a designer/model/something proper involved in the fashion industry (no hate to fashion influencers, not sure how to word it, like someone who is actively involved in the industry, rather than influencer)
Yes exactly! I don’t think she’d ever get stuck into fashion / study it properly but she’d just lightly dabble to keep herself busy.

Are the girls close behind it all? I don’t really have any interest in them personally but I do think they have some good songs. I always got the impression that there was never any genuine warmth between them and that they wouldn’t choose each other for company had they not been placed alongside one another in the band. I could be wrong, though.
I don’t think they are that close anymore (if they ever really were). As far as I can tell none of them have acknowledged Jesy leaving online today but have posted some of their normal content.

I've just seen this news in the DM, no real surprise there,.

Reactions: 1
They definitely were - not sure about now. Jesy always said how lovely it was being around them and having that support, and I think although she enjoyed lockdown and not having anything to do, she struggled being alone.

I imagine its hard as obviously as a friend you want to be supportive, but I guess from a work perspective, it must be difficult to be around someone who is struggling and not 100% present - especially if it affects your job too (I know none of them are strapped for cash, but I wouldn't be surprised if they have to offer the option of refunds for tour tickets now). Its difficult to tell if they are annoyed (not in a nasty way - just I remember how when Geri left the Spice Girls, some of them took it personally even though they knew she was struggling, and then they weren't close for a while after that), or if they're fine with it as they all seem to want to go on a hiatus after the tour anyway/do other things.

Reactions: 8
Meh they’ll be just fine as three. I feel like the three of them get along better. Also I think one of them said that Jesy’s “behaviour” (wanting to redo everything) would cause friction quite alot, and that comment stuck with me idk why. The rest will not disband any time soon.

Also think that Leigh-Anne does just fine vocally, and I enjoy her singing. She had definitely improved alot. I know we’ll get atleast an album or two out of the three of them.

Reactions: 4
They definitely are. I think during lockdown they seem to have drifted from each other a bit but let's be honest, who hasn't.

This for example:

I don't think Leigh-Anne is that good of an actress

I don’t think they are that close anymore (if they ever really were). As far as I can tell none of them have acknowledged Jesy leaving online today but have posted some of their normal content.
They haven't posted anything since the announcement was made, not even normal content. I think it is harsh to judge their friendship on that when they are probably quite emotional themselves about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't doubt she's got mental health issues but I think she's fallen out with them too. Look at the statement mentioning how she loves the fans. No mention in the last part of her love of the girls, how they are sisters to her or that she will miss them. Instead it all sounded very professional and business like. I suspect she thinks the other three should have supported her more, whilst they probably acted like Jesy was a pain with her behaviour.
Agreed it’s a very carefully worded statement. I don’t think there is any love lost there on Jess’s side. Think a solo contract is virtually inevitable!

To be honest, I dont think Jesy's voice is strong enough for a solo career. I also think there was more to it like maybe they had some falling out in the band. Hope she finds peace

Reactions: 12
To add, I think if they weren't friends they wouldn't have all rushed to help her, breaking covid protocols to do so, when she had her panic attack on the Radio 1 Live Lounge.

To add, I think if they weren't friends they wouldn't have all rushed to help her, breaking covid protocols to do so, when she had her panic attack on the Radio 1 Live Lounge.

I suppose they couldn't not help. They were being filmed.

I suppose they couldn't not help. They were being filmed.
Surely even more reason to not help, if they aren't friends? Being caught on camera breaking covid protocols? People would just say that was the reason.

Also most of the time the camera cuts during the live lounge breaks and shows a black screen. Not sure why it didn't here. Possibly because it is in a different venue.

Reactions: 4
I think Jesy’s anxiety and insecurities made her irritable sometimes, so that might be the reason why there might be a divide between the three of them and Jesy.

I do know Jade & Leigh-Anne get along well apparently.

I think the 2 go hand in hand. The pressure of being in a girl group includes the pressure to look and act a certain way and the trolls did nothing but insult her and criticise her every move.
she has been the target of media attention since the beginning of LM! I feel for her. The other girls don’t get half the press she does and it’s always about her looks. Maybe she’s just sick to death of it. I know I would be. Some of the comments I’ve read here and on Twitter have been particularly harsh! She literally grew up in the spotlight and has had a real tit time of in regards her weight, her appearance always been criticised. I hope she is okay. I don’t think people should immediately assume the other girls don’t like her or vice versa. Sometimes things just don’t work anymore and this is probably it.

maybe she will go solo and so what if she does? No one hates the members of one direction for doing their own thing. I hope those LM fans still support her and the rest of the band.

Reactions: 13
They seem to be constantly on the road compared to other girl bands. Maybe lockdown has given her time to reflect. Maybe having so much down time has made her fearful of returning to the pressure and stress. Your health is your wealth.

Reactions: 5
The statement does seem carefully worded not to rule out a solo career, I guess just keeping the option open for the future but surely she won’t go solo any time soon... surely that’s even harder to cope with / all eyes on you cos there’s no one else on stage with you etc. I really hope she does go completely off the radar and focus on herself.

I do think there is a rift between them though, they seemed to just crack on as usual (maybe they had to tbf) when she first went on hiatus. I think it’s quite telling that the statement doesn’t say ‘the girls will always be my sisters’ etc etc and instead just mentions memories, that’s the sort of thing a celeb says in a statement when a relationship is over 😂. And it’s interesting none of the girls have acknowledged it, not even liking or commenting a heart or similar on her post. The ‘I hope you continue to make music’ comment sounds like she hasn’t spoken to them.

I could be (probably am) massively over analysing 😂 but I really do wish Jesy well.

Reactions: 5

they were in a work bubble anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.