Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got a well known history of dodgy tweets from before he made it big (although he was still a adult) but do we know what the girls (including Jesy) think of Leigh Ann marrying him? I get people can change and you can regret saying stuff. However he was 21 when tweeting about school kids and he's probably still homophobic so I suspect they don't like him and put up with him because he seems to make their friend happy?

Didn’t he also tweet something about Black women wearing red lipstick is like putting jam on burnt toast? I find Leigh-Anne the least annoying member of LM but her man is vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jade is such a big advocate of LGBT community, really interested that to see what she thinks as she is close to Leigh-anne as well.

those views of his isn’t something that will
Magically change over night, even if he apologises and blames being young.

whatttttt the 😧 those tweets are vile. He wasn’t even a young kid he was 21 and it wasn’t even that long ago

Reactions: 16
I still can't get over how utterly vile he is......I can't believe she is engaged to him like is she stupid, most people probably wouldn't even acknowledge trash like him.

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell I know you all said he was vile but the scale of it.....

Reactions: 10
I’m not keen on Leigh Ann 😬 I’ve just always got vibes off her - never met her lol but just a feeling I get

Reactions: 13
He's an absolute dick. Horrible. I wonder what Alex Chamberlain thinks of him. He seems like a nice guy.

Does anyone have any tea on Sean Sagar? Tabloids are going on and on about how him and Jesy “might” have split 🙄 because they’ve deleted all pictures together. Obviously they’ve split 🤣

Didn’t he also tweet something about Black women wearing red lipstick is like putting jam on burnt toast? I find Leigh-Anne the least annoying member of LM but her man is vile.
This is part of the reason I’m not fussed on her racism documentary when her own fiancée can’t respect all black people. The thought of watching him having a pity party when he’s said things like that makes me sick!

Reactions: 12
Her fiancé is straight up trash, but I refuse to dismiss her experiences with racism because of what he tweeted almost a decade ago when she wasn’t even dating him...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Former X Factor contestant who was on the same series as the girls and one of Jade’s best friends posted this on his story yesterday...
794939FA-9F2E-4EC5-ADCF-E86CEC06A39F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just read that Jesy's cousin sang on The Voice last night. Didnt get through as noone turned round

Reactions: 2
Aye she was crap
Agreed- I think the growling must run in the family or something. You’d think that given Jesy’s narrative she’d have warned her own cousin away from the lifestyle. I mean maybe she has and the cousins not taken it on board but it didn’t sound like it based on the VT

Reactions: 5
Did she actually say she was Jesy's cousin in the audition? Bit cringe if she did. Just be your own person, stop name dropping.

Reactions: 9
Yeah basically half her VT was saying how she wanted to follow in the footsteps of jesy and work just as hard as her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.