Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going from one relationship to the next is not really great also I don't think she's in the right place for one. I'm always dubious about statements of the partner being extra nice that's a lot of pressure for someone to be under.

Reactions: 2
Sale on their merch... adding to the rumours of them breaking up 🤔
I was thinking it could be to get rid of stock, and make way for a new era/album merch 🤔 possibly to get rid of all the old merch (with Jesy) and start fresh with just the 3 of them

Reactions: 13
I was thinking it could be to get rid of stock, and make way for a new era/album merch 🤔 possibly to get rid of all the old merch (with Jesy) and start fresh with just the 3 of them
Makes sense.

It's not really a sale either it's 15% off. I'm not surprised they're doing that, must have a surplus of stock. Even if their tour went ahead, I doubt they'd be selling merchandise with Jesy on.

Reactions: 7
Their tour tickets have been on sale for ages, since September. I doubt they are contractually obliged to stay together for the tour as Jesy was able to leave the group despite the tickets having been sold for the tour.

So they split up and she kicked him out of her house over something silly and now he’s having to be extra nice to her.... that is not healthy!
i get the impression Sean has wandering eyes and is the type to DM insta girls on the sly

I can’t imagine he is a faithful type

Reactions: 3
I love Jesy so much but her insta story is baffling , I wish she would take her own advice and embrace her own natural beauty.

Reactions: 11
Gosh, she needs to step away from her phone and the mirror and focus her energy on something other than her appearance!

Reactions: 16
So she goes on a rant (whilst eye bleeping herself) about instagram filters making noses smaller, when she's changed just about everything else on her face. Huh??

Reactions: 18
So she goes on a rant (whilst eye bleeping herself) about instagram filters making noses smaller, when she's changed just about everything else on her face. Huh??
And while using an Instagram filter too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone see Leigh-anne's latest IG story? SHe's having her hair braided??

Reactions: 1
I want to know why the Confetti merch is being thrown on sale. I mean I KNOW the tour won’t happen let’s face it, but why start a sale NOW?

Anyone see Leigh-anne's latest IG story? SHe's having her hair braided??
I keep missing the part of Boris’ speeches where he mentions celebs and their hairdressers were omitted from lockdowns. I should listen more

Last edited:
Leigh-anne has been ignoring the rules from
The beginning, obviously covid doesn’t affect famous people 🙄

Didn’t her boyfriend break the rules and get fined? I’ve forgotten what he did.

I’ve just had a look and he did. He got fined after hosting a poker party. He thought it would be a good idea because Leigh-Anne was away working with LM. 🙄

Last edited:
If you go on the IG of the girl doing her hair, you can book an appointment with her.

The audacity of so clearly breaking the rules?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her stylist is still taking bookings online as well :unsure:

If you go on the IG of the girl doing her hair, you can book an appointment with her.

The audacity of so clearly breaking the rules?!
This just pisses me off. It’s not even just about breaking rules too. Her insurance company would not cover her if anything untoward was to happen, as she has been told not to work with the public in a pandemic. A client could sue her ass.

it just takes the piss out of those who have lost their businesses because they did as they were told.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.