Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was 33 as well....Jesus she had a hard paper round as a kid. I’d have had her down at least 10 years older. Very dated ‘look’ about her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That's embarrassing :ROFLMAO: I just watched it on Youtube and she was terrible!

I'd be fuming if my family member went on TV and started name dropping me. Maybe they're not close. Or she's desperate to be in the limelight.

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed Perrie and Ellie are back In London from Manchester where Perrie has been since before lockdown 3 and Dorset where Ellie was... is this even allowed?

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion:

Little Mix #2 The search.....for a stylist

It’s not that great.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That's embarrassing :ROFLMAO: I just watched it on Youtube and she was terrible!

I'd be fuming if my family member went on TV and started name dropping me. Maybe they're not close. Or she's desperate to be in the limelight.
tbf it may have been set up by producers for her to name drop. I watched a video of the girl who was a pink tribute act explaining her X factor process and she said that they'd made her sing a pink song and made her talk about pink in the VT and only showed that even though she had talked about her family etc.

Reactions: 6
She said she was 33 as well....Jesus she had a hard paper round as a kid. I’d have had her down at least 10 years older. Very dated ‘look’ about her.
There’s no way that woman is 33!!!!!! She’s more like 43. She was awful. Mutton dressed as lamb, rough as a badgers arse, couldn’t really sing particularly well and thought she was gods gift. It was embarrassing!!! Equally as embarrassing as her boyfriend going “yeah, give it gurl, yeah go on gurl, give it” whenever the camera was on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s no way that woman is 33!!!!!! She’s more like 43. She was awful. Mutton dressed as lamb, rough as a badgers arse, couldn’t really sing particularly well and thought she was gods gift. It was embarrassing!!! Equally as embarrassing as her boyfriend going “yeah, give it gurl, yeah go on gurl, give it” whenever the camera was on him.
No way was she 33 yikes she's had a rough life 😬. Also at that age how embarrassing name dropping your cousin she'll probably hope she gets some random deal out of it...cue celebrity first dates or some other zeleb programme

Reactions: 3
I would say the cousin and Jesy got same level of 'talent'
She over sings just like jesy does. Used to love jesys voice but the bigger they got the more she over sang and its just plain awkward to listen to for me. Dont know why they didn't have her beatbox more often as she's really quite good at it.

Reactions: 10
I know the UK is in a lockdown but they've been pretty quiet on their socials recently. Especially Perrie.

Reactions: 3
Leigh Anne has taken “1/4 of Little Mix” out of her Instagram bio, but has commented saying it doesn’t mean anything “promise”.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oooh trouble is a-brewing!

jades gonna be on the celeb bake off! Looking forward to that, it’s a great line up!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.