Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if afterall, the idea of carrying on as a 3 is not as appealing anymore? Lockdown has made many people evaluate things about their life. It has gone very quiet indeed.

Reactions: 9
Have the Little Mix concert tickets went on sale yet? Because if they break up before the tour then won’t they have to refund fans who purchased them?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if afterall, the idea of carrying on as a 3 is not as appealing anymore? Lockdown has made many people evaluate things about their life. It has gone very quiet indeed.
I know they can still be classed as young but they might be hearing the biological clock ticking and so kids and marriage could be in their futures and the best ways to make a marriage work and be a good parent are to be at home more.

I know they can still be classed as young but they might be hearing the biological clock ticking and so kids and marriage could be in their futures and the best ways to make a marriage work and be a good parent are to be at home more.
They are all nearing 30
They aren’t young kids anymore

Reactions: 3
I’m calling it now. They'll announce a hiatus and say that the tour wouldn't have happened anyway because of covid. It’s the perfect time for them to say that because they can’t really do anything as a group at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They might come out with a greatest hits compilation or something later in the year as a way of wrapping it up but tours will probably not be financially viable whilst distancing is still a thing later this year or even early next year. Now is the time to wind it down, I think.

Reactions: 1
All about personal preference I know but I love the interior in Perrie and Alex’s house. Must be nice having two massive houses one in Cheshire and one in London!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
All about personal preference I know but I love the interior in Perrie and Alex’s house. Must be nice having two massive houses one in Cheshire and one in London!!

Wow that is stunning! Is this the London home or Cheshire?

Edit - just saw it's the London home. Here's the blogpost if anyone wants a nosey

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the tour will happen eventually, mostly because the prize for the Search was to open for them so there's probably something contractual there that would make it difficult to cancel it all together.

Reactions: 10
Whilst I still think the tour will get dumped, some are starting to cotton on to their use of the black heart emoji 🖤 in social media. The little mix Twitter page uses it as does Perrie in her bio and Leigh-Anne when she responded to the change in her bio.

I’m in two minds as to what they are up to. I’d be interested to see what they pull off as a 3, but I just think Jesy was an important element.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow that is stunning! Is this the London home or Cheshire?

Edit - just saw it's the London home. Here's the blogpost if anyone wants a nosey

That’s Alex’s London house he’s has for years, Perrie moved into after the first lockdown when her landlord kicked her out!

Edit: Also, where was the renovation? All she did was add new furniture... the fooring is the same in the before and after except the stair and she only did the hall ways and one room!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just seen this too
Oh dear. I don’t think this will end well. On another note, she must’ve gotten with him really quickly after her breakup from Chris. Didn’t they break up in April? If her And Sean broke up in December then that means they got together the month that her and Chris broke up. I really do think that she would be benefit from taking a break with relationships. She needs to love herself first.

Reactions: 16
So they split up and she kicked him out of her house over something silly and now he’s having to be extra nice to her.... that is not healthy!

Reactions: 11
She needs the constant reassurance from
Somewhere, either a bloke or social media.

really hope she is getting some sort of therapy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.