Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just catching up here, i guess leaving a band is a bit of an awkward, stressful time. I can imagine there being some taking sides and a bit of tension even if it’s not meant, not to mention all the admin that goes along with leaving which probably creates some more back and forth. Sounds petty but they don’t like her photos/she doesn’t like theirs but the other 3 all like each others. such a shame if it causes them not to be friends because they were all so close and down to earth together which is half the reason i like them other than their actual talent

Reactions: 5
just catching up here, i guess leaving a band is a bit of an awkward, stressful time. I can imagine there being some taking sides and a bit of tension even if it’s not meant, not to mention all the admin that goes along with leaving which probably creates some more back and forth. Sounds petty but they don’t like her photos/she doesn’t like theirs but the other 3 all like each others. such a shame if it causes them not to be friends because they were all so close and down to earth together which is half the reason i like them other than their actual talent
I agree that makes me sad. I watched the glory days documentary last week and it was such a lovely friendship they all had.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can imagine Perrie being the one to vent what they'd all been feeling for a while.

Reactions: 21
yeah I can imagine her out of all of them losing her tit
Perrie is the only one I can’t read... Jesy came across always the outspoken and sensitive, a bit bossy. Jade very level headed, plays by the rules and won’t take no tit and I think Leighanne is shy, a people pleaser and lets the others take the lead!

Reactions: 10
Perrie is the only one I can’t read... Jesy came across always the outspoken and sensitive, a bit bossy. Jade very level headed, plays by the rules and won’t take no tit and I think Leighanne is shy, a people pleaser and lets the others take the lead!
she always came across as the serious one for me. Not necessarily that she wasn't fun or funny but of all of them I can imagine Perrie being the one to put her foot down

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Leigh anne seems like she does not take tit from anybody tho 😂 I don’t know where the shy comes from.

Reactions: 3
Leigh anne seems like she does not take tit from anybody tho 😂 I don’t know where the shy comes from.
I think in the early days in interviews Leigh didn’t tend to be the one to speak much, so she came across shy. She’s certainly not shy now.

Wasn’t there some tea on Leighanne being a popular girl in school and bullied quite a lot of people? I think she’s probably got a bit of a gob on her IRL.
To the public eye she seems nice enough though.

I reckon Perrie probably said what everyone was thinking and tried to call the shots a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

I can’t find it online, but I can see they’ve added 400k to the price for what they bought it for!
Is it just me that's not a fan of this? It looks quite dated now and Sunningdale is full of these McMansions that have been thrown up in the last 10 years.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me that's not a fan of this? It looks quite dated now and Sunningdale is full of these McMansions that have been thrown up in the last 10 years.
It’s not a beautiful house but it’s not a home, it’s more of a show home to me! She has just styled it to almost exactly what it was like when they bought it but painted everything gray which was previously different colours. It’s just a bit.... cold and has no personality!

Reactions: 4
Yeah it's not my kind of house, seems more like a hotel to me, but I wouldn't complain if I had to live there 😂

I don't understand the planning permission or anything. But surely there's enough rooms that they could have turned one into a gym and put a jacuzzi in another?

Reactions: 2
My daughter is a massive fan of LM and particularly Jesy, we went to a Q&A session with them and other fans in which my daughter was part of an exclusive group, shes 19 now but this was in the Glory Days tour, I commented then that Jesy seemed really miserable and distant , she came out with sunglasses on and the others all waved and acknowledged people , blowing kisses , she walked on stage after the others and done the soundcheck and just seemed like she didnt want to be there, even my daughter who would defend her to the hilt (shes Got Aspergers ) said she thought Jesy wasnt happy , it upset my daughter that her idol wasnt interacting like the others, also she was tiny dont know where the media made out she was fat came from and she was dressed normally in hoody and jeans she actually in my opinion looked so lovely, later on it was like a switch was flicked she was completely different.I feel for her in a way she had the weight of the world on her shoulders it seemed .

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.