Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last two tours me and the kid had front row and soundcheck and we ended up having a game of trying to get all the girls to wave at us as we started to notice the difference.

They all interacted with us, every show, but Jesy didn’t.

We found we got the most love from Perrie, she really makes the effort. 🤣

still love jesy

Reactions: 8
I don't think she comes across as rude or uninterested, I think she's just not a preppy, over-the-top type person. I wouldn't go out there waving at people and blowing kisses to fans, that's just not who I am and I think it seems kinda cheesy and lame. But I understand when you have younger fans (or fans in general) it's part of the job. I think that part of the pressure she felt, not just about her physical appearance, but everyone wanted her to be a bubbly chatty type of person, and if you're not like that it can be exhausting to try to fake.

Reactions: 2
It’s not a beautiful house but it’s not a home, it’s more of a show home to me! She has just styled it to almost exactly what it was like when they bought it but painted everything gray which was previously different colours. It’s just a bit.... cold and has no personality!
It's like she bought a house built in 2012 and told someone she wanted it to look like a 2017 Berkeley homes brochure :LOL:

The slightly elevated position and surrounded by trees is nice though.

Reactions: 4
I don't think she comes across as rude or uninterested, I think she's just not a preppy, over-the-top type person. I wouldn't go out there waving at people and blowing kisses to fans, that's just not who I am and I think it seems kinda cheesy and lame. But I understand when you have younger fans (or fans in general) it's part of the job. I think that part of the pressure she felt, not just about her physical appearance, but everyone wanted her to be a bubbly chatty type of person, and if you're not like that it can be exhausting to try to fake.
this has confused me a bit tbh. I understand not being over the top but why would you not wave to fans? I don't get what's cheesy and lame about it? Especially considering they literally pay your bills and are the reason for your success? I'm not saying she has to be jumping around like a loon but a small wave and a smile is not a crazy amount to ask for? It's hardly majorly faking aspects of her personality or making her put on a customer service persona (which is exhausting!) She's waving to people. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect her to acknowledge the fans especially considering they have paid extra to attend the soundcheck

Reactions: 14
I don’t think its a lot to expect an entertainer to be friendly towards fans, afterall they are paying your wages essentially.

A smile and a wave would make a young fans day/year.

i still remember one of my idols (younger days) waving at me and 15/20 years later still makes me
Happy.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think its a lot to expect an entertainer to be friendly towards fans, afterall they are paying your wages essentially.

A smile and a wave would make a young fans day/year.

i still remember one of my idols (younger days) waving at me and 15/20 years later still makes me
Happy.
Same here, when I was about 13 I saw Girls Aloud and couldn’t believe that Cheryl noticed me!

Reactions: 8
I have some ☕ Two weeks ago I was in Dubai with my boyfriend and we were at the restaurant next to Madinat Jumeirah. I was really curious how we could get to the beach as it seemed that we were walking in circles. Anyway at one point a couple came and they were asking the waitress about this beach and how they could get there. I was paying attention to their conversation as I wanted to know for myself , but the next moment the girl looked around and I was a bit shocked to see that is was Jesy ( she and her boyfriend were the only people not wearing a mask) so it was pretty easy to recognize her. Anyway they sit to the table next to us and I asked my boyfriend as he could see her better if she has tattoos on her arm and he confirmed them.

Two minutes later they left, in the same time with us, we lost them anyway but somehow we managed to be again face to face in front of a store. So i asked her boyfriend what did that waiter said earlier as we want to go to the beach as well ( in this moment Jesy was literally really close to me). After her boyfriend answered they continued walking and in that moment I asked “ by the way are you Jesy from little mix? “ and they literally gave me an ugy look and said simultaneously “NO” and rushed to a taxi.

I was a bit confused as I understand that is a tough time for her and everything but if you really wanted to not be seen , girl, just wear a mask. She really has the opportunity know to walk around without being recognized so that was a bit weird. Oh and she looks really good, she was in a swimwear with a long skirt but she looked fit.

sorry for this loooong message 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I have some ☕ Two weeks ago I was in Dubai with my boyfriend and we were at the restaurant next to Madinat Jumeirah. I was really curious how we could get to the beach as it seemed that we were walking in circles. Anyway at one point a couple came and they were asking the waitress about this beach and how they could get there. I was paying attention to their conversation as I wanted to know for myself , but the next moment the girl looked around and I was a bit shocked to see that is was Jesy ( she and her boyfriend were the only people not wearing a mask) so it was pretty easy to recognize her. Anyway they sit to the table next to us and I asked my boyfriend as he could see her better if she has tattoos on her arm and he confirmed them.

Two minutes later they left, in the same time with us, we lost them anyway but somehow we managed to be again face to face in front of a store. So i asked her boyfriend what did that waiter said earlier as we want to go to the beach as well ( in this moment Jesy was literally really close to me). After her boyfriend answered they continued walking and in that moment I asked “ by the way are you Jesy from little mix? “ and they literally gave me an ugy look and said simultaneously “NO” and rushed to a taxi.

I was a bit confused as I understand that is a tough time for her and everything but if you really wanted to not be seen , girl, just wear a mask. She really has the opportunity know to walk around without being recognized so that was a bit weird. Oh and she looks really good, she was in a swimwear with a long skirt but she looked fit.

Who was the boyfriend? Sean Sagar?

Thought they had split ages ago 🤔

Reactions: 3
In the last two tours me and the kid had front row and soundcheck and we ended up having a game of trying to get all the girls to wave at us as we started to notice the difference.

They all interacted with us, every show, but Jesy didn’t.

We found we got the most love from Perrie, she really makes the effort. 🤣

still love jesy
They haven’t done soundcheck packages for their last two tours? LM5 and Summer Hits?

Reactions: 3

My daughter would have hyperventilated , Jesy is her world shes been so upset about her decision to leave the band although I said its been on the cards for ages

They haven’t done soundcheck packages for their last two tours? LM5 and Summer Hits?
didnt they do one in the get weird tour? the one we attended was the Glory days tour but my daughter went with her friend to the Get weird I seem to remember that was vip too they tended to be around her birthday when tickets came out so we always combine her birthday with Christmas as her birthday is near to Christmas. Im not 100 % sure though about the soundcheck on that one

Last edited:
Wowzer I'm shocked about her being in Dubai! 😯 And how she supposedly said "NO" in someone's face!! I'm a hugeeee little mix fan and I just never expected that from her :( I'm also surprised on how the tabloids haven't picked up on this. Does anyone have any more juicy gossip?

Reactions: 4
I wish Jesy nothing but good wishes, good health and happiness. Honestly. But..in my opinion she was the least best singer in LM, always came across as bolshy, ok strong woman, in interviews, and tbh, I could never warm to her. Just my opinion which is allowed! 🙂

Reactions: 6
I think Jesy has a beautiful voice but her technique is shocking. It’s like she distorts it on purpose it’s so hard to listen to. She reminds me of that Vine where the guy’s like ‘I’ve got BaNaneEsS and aVocAdEeSs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Jesy has a beautiful voice but her technique is shocking. It’s like she distorts it on purpose it’s so hard to listen to. She reminds me of that Vine where the guy’s like ‘I’ve got BaNaneEsS and aVocAdEeSs
A friend called it the 'turkey wobble' back in the day and that's lived rent free in my mind for almost a decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wowzer I'm shocked about her being in Dubai! 😯 And how she supposedly said "NO" in someone's face!! I'm a hugeeee little mix fan and I just never expected that from her :( I'm also surprised on how the tabloids haven't picked up on this. Does anyone have any more juicy gossip?
I saw that she didn’t post anything on her Instagram either. Oh and that “NO” left us shocked as well as my answer literally was “Oh you look so much alike then” 😂 I admit I was quite dissapointed. When my little sister heard she was there she was literally telling me to go to ask for a picture so after few minutes when I called her to tell her Jesy’s reaction my sister was like “ Oh I thought you called me cause now you are friends all 4 and sit at the same table 🤣”.

someone said earlier that she wasn’t that friendly at the meet and greet. Tbh she doesn’t seem friendly at all. I still put it on the fact that she is going thru a tough period 😅

Reactions: 5
I completely get that she’s going through things and I don’t doubt that life in the spotlight is hard. But going through hard times and struggling mentally doesn’t give her a pass to be rude to people or be unfriendly. You can’t be on the be kind brigade and then not be kind to others because you’re going through stuff. Mental health problems don’t absolve you from your actions.
This is/was her job- I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s been stern words, how many people can go to work, roll our eyes through meetings and look 100% done with things and be unfriendly to people? Regardless of how you’re doing mentally.
She has the resources to get A* care, and is in a really fortunate position that some people would only dream of and I really hope she taps into that and benefits from it.

Reactions: 13
He's got a well known history of dodgy tweets from before he made it big (although he was still a adult) but do we know what the girls (including Jesy) think of Leigh Ann marrying him? I get people can change and you can regret saying stuff. However he was 21 when tweeting about school kids and he's probably still homophobic so I suspect they don't like him and put up with him because he seems to make their friend happy?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.