Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I'm just getting up to date with the whole unfollowing thing! Unfollowing can be seen by anyone when ur in the public eye, so she definitely isn't trying to keep it a secret! But I just wanted to say that i think the whole concept of quitting the band came to her during lockdown 1. She spoke in interviews about how she loved staying at home, and how hectic their schedule usually is. Then, she quits the band and she's posting about watching TV, movies, in bed etc. I really hope we get an interview in a few months where they're more open about it, bcoz they haven't spoke about it AT ALLLLLL. The only subtle mention was when Jade said "It's really special because obviously it's our last single as a 4 with Jesy". I hope they do an interview where it's all put out in the open like 1D did.

Reactions: 7
Off topic but I can't stand Perrie's cousin Elle, could she love herself anymore?!
I don’t know much about her other than she’s always with Perrie even when it’s just Perrie and Alex, she’s there... I do think she’s very pretty but I don’t like what’s she’s doing at the moment. She’s starting to look fake!
View attachment 387461

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t know much about her other than she’s always with Perrie even when it’s just Perrie and Alex, she’s there... I do think she’s very pretty but I don’t like what’s she’s doing at the moment. She’s starting to look fake!
View attachment 387461
I’ve no idea who this is but bleeping hell...... what a state!!!!!!!!!! The lips... the eyebrows.......... what a mess!!!!! She looks like Doofy from Scary Movie....

View attachment 387472

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t want to be very rude about someone’s appearance so i’ll just say i really don’t think she is pretty at all 🥴

Reactions: 12
View attachment 387461
Pretty - she looks like a friggin' cross-eyed alien - don't get me started on those brows. My god, they must have their own postcode. She looks like a thick slapper.

What a beautiful house
But it doesn't look like a 'home' simply a stage set.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did some Twitter digging, Jesys best friend has also unfollowed Perrie, Jade and Leigh Anne.

Also Alex, Sairah, Aaron, Ellie and their manager Sam no longer follow Jesy either.... so I wonder if she blocked them now?

This is all very suspicious! She’s still following Perries brother, their dancer Claude and Lucy and Lydia who are bffs with Perrie so wonder if they were next?!
Minus Alex (something surely has gone on there) they all still follow her, likewise with Jesy's best friend following Perrie, Leigh & Jade.

The bushy eyebrow will be looked back like we do at the very thin brows of the early 00’s- and cringe.

Reactions: 13
Off topic slightly but why do the papers keep printing about jesy and Sean? Do they not know they’re not together or have I missed something

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise that she’s deleted the pictures with him on her Instagram, so has he. They’re still following each other though...

How Perrie and Elle can think those eyebrows look good is beyond me. It looks so unnatural on them as white blonde girls too.

Reactions: 5
Minus Alex (something surely has gone on there) they all still follow her, likewise with Jesy's best friend following Perrie, Leigh & Jade.
Interesting... she wasn’t following them the other day and fans in twitter noticed it too... I wonder if she read here and can see people talking about the sus situation going on with following right now!

How Perrie and Elle can think those eyebrows look good is beyond me. It looks so unnatural on them as white blonde girls too.
Is Perrie a brunette? Her roots always look so dark!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.