Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so tit they weren’t a 3 from the start because they would have KILLED IT. They had barely any time to shine in the way they did once Jesy left
This exactly. I always wished they had done at least one album together as a 3... Not basically a greatest hits album. They would have gone out with a massive bang! Ready to launch solo careers.

Reactions: 8
It’s so frustrating, similarly they went on a break after a huge era, Brit award etc…

Although, I guess in some ways it protects their legacy.

Reactions: 4
you know when theres a great film and then they ruin it by bringing out a bunch of sequels nobody asked for? Feels a bit like that with LM and other bands trying to go solo after splitting. All good things come to an end why not just leave it now? It was fab while it lasted but why try and drag something on that clearly isn't gonna happen?

Reactions: 12
you know when theres a great film and then they ruin it by bringing out a bunch of sequels nobody asked for? Feels a bit like that with LM and other bands trying to go solo after splitting. All good things come to an end why not just leave it now? It was fab while it lasted but why try and drag something on that clearly isn't gonna happen?
You kinda age out of this style too. Like they are mature women now, unless they adapt and evolve with that, there kinda isn’t room for anymore LM kinda stuff, there will be newer younger bands to fill that void.

Reactions: 6
Leigh’s #49 in the midweeks apparently so I guess that’s that.

Not sure why she’s doing more nightclub appearances in the US.

Reactions: 4
Still in America, here there and everywhere

Babe it's not gonna happen :/ sorry

You've not even made it in the UK

Would hate to know the amount of cash they've flung at this release. Just to get one week in the top 40

Reactions: 11

Would hate to know the amount of cash they've flung at this release. Just to get one week in the top 40
🙃 she seems focused on it but like you I can’t see it either, for any of them even.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are just too many great artists in America that it's really hard for a foreign artist or act to really break into the US market. The British/Irish artists that do break in are generally topping charts in their home country, like Lewis Capaldi, Ed Sheeran, Adele, Harry Styles, Dean Lewis (off the top of my head). Little Mix didn't even break into the market and they were otherwise a global group, Leighanne just doesn't have the momentum I think.

Reactions: 13

Ouch! She should have focused on the U.K. for a minimum three weeks - I don’t feel like she did alllll that much really promo wise. Should of done U.K. promo tour, she easily could of pushed the single higher in second week.

Good luck breaking America though….. if Little Mix couldn’t do it with their biggest hits this doesn’t have a chance!

Reactions: 10
Someone needs to sit leigh down and explain to her she isnt as talented as she seems to think she is 🤣 she really does think she is something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone needs to sit leigh down and explain to her she isnt as talented as she seems to think she is 🤣 she really does think she is something 🤣
She is the same as Jesy and I don’t see how fans don’t see that???? Both think they are Beyoncé level. Imagine creating a whole teaser campaign but no one was really that bothered anyway, it’s not like Taylor Swift who has millions waiting for an inch of new music!

Reactions: 11
It’s actually mortifying. LM didn’t break the US, she is arguably the least popular member, how does she think she’s going to do it alone? I really think celebrity ego is a danger because it gives people totally unchecked arrogance, why can’t they be satisfied with how well she’s already done and stay humble? She’s just going to embarrass herself, at this point she did worse than Jesy, like girl

Reactions: 17
I get that the US is a huge market, and success there tends to lead to success in many countries, but... realistic steps.
Why not focus on your native market and more easily UK-influenced markets like Australia and New Zealand first? Surely the US is more likely to be an attainable goal once you have a solid spot in smaller markets.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.