Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her mic not on? It's literally the recorded version playing and she's not singing it?
I don’t think it was billed as a performance, just a ‘special appearance’ by her for the fans that went. I’d like to think if was actually intended to be a performance she’d up the levels anyway… 🤣

Reactions: 1
I just get the same cringy vibes I got from Jesy. Just over the top parties for a crappy single from an essentiallynew artist - it’s cringe. I get it for an album campaign but this and Boys had similar campaigns and it’s just yeah, cringy.

Reactions: 12
Is she really pushing this for US? It didn’t even hit in this country?
I think she’s maybe just over there in general, as I saw someone say the song hasn’t even been put forward for radio there. She’s going to the BET awards today/tonight.

These slow album releases are just such a bad idea. It should be lead single and album quickly after. She's just asking to flop, honestly.

Reactions: 11
This whole release has been tragic tbh. Just not interesting all her. Her as an artist and the song

Reactions: 9
I think she would and will always have a hard time being a successful solo artist. It’s no secret she wasn’t the fan fav, mainly because she sort of blended into the background vocally and personality wise. They had 3 bigger personalities, Perrie was out singing in ther earlier days then Jade stepped up she was always just the weaker one. She just wasn’t destined to be a solo artist and that is totally fine, I think she should stick to being an entrepreneur and presenter like Rochelle and Mollie from The Saturdays both killing it on TV and Radio!

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised she hasn't taken on more acting roles, honestly. I had kind of pegged them as Jade doing decently with solo work and supplementing it with TV/hosting, Leigh Anne acting and taking on the odd role that involved singing, and Perrie popping out of seclusion every so often for a performance.

Reactions: 8
I always saw it as:

Jade - somewhat successful solo artist. Good in interviews. Lots of features.
Leigh - sticking to acting and presenting work maybe developing a clothing line
Perrie - theatre/west end singing work a bit of disora.

Reactions: 10
I also would acknowledge the chart where I’m #2 and ignore the one where I’m #11 to be fair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah that Capital FM chart is ridiculous

She is set to drop out the top 40 this week on the official charts. I think it has fallen out of the top 200 on Spotify too

Regarding a lot of people saying she should stick to acting, is she even decent?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.