Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure how true it is but I’m seeing people say Leigh’s more on track for a top 40 debut than a top 10, based off first day numbers.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I heard it on the radio for the first time and, while it is catchy, I was waiting for the other girls vocals to kick in.

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure how true it is but I’m seeing people say Leigh’s more on track for a top 40 debut than a top 10, based off first day numbers.
This wouldn’t be a surprise to me, even Kylies had a slow pace to a top 10.

Dying at the DM apparently contacting Leigh and Perrie’s representatives for comment, how would that even go? 🤣

“are they still friends? 🥹👉🏼👈🏼” how embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't like the song. Disappointing as the acoustic cover versions she put out recently were amazing. If she did an acoustic album I'd definitely listen as that's where she sounds the best in my opinion. This song though is a no from me 😅

Reactions: 4
Fallen out of the spotify top 200 on day 2

Oh dear
Is that global or just UK? I don't use spotify, I'm a youtube premium person, haha.

She's still top of UK iTunes chart which is a good sign as those copies count more than streaming.

Reactions: 2
Is that global or just UK? I don't use spotify, I'm a youtube premium person, haha.

She's still top of UK iTunes chart which is a good sign as those copies count more than streaming.
Isn't it really easy to get to the top of the iTunes chart though? You usually only need a few hundred sales?

Isn't it really easy to get to the top of the iTunes chart though? You usually only need a few hundred sales?
200 sales for number 1 I believe. Itunes is dead

She will have to rely heavily on the physical CDs she sold on her website. Wonder how many of those she managed to shift though

Reactions: 2
Weren’t Steps number one on iTunes all week A few years ago and didn’t even make the official top 40?

Reactions: 3
Yeah iTunes chart is not relative to the actual chart anymore, it’s just what’s the most downloaded that day! It literally means nothing anymore, the Spotify playlists are more important than iTunes Charts.

Artists need to be in the top playlists that week and I don’t believe Leigh-Anne is, she’s dropped completely out of them!

Reactions: 5
Just came here to post that. Think it is positive. Feel like her streams will do better through the week too.

Reactions: 5
Well she’s got almost 600,000 streams on Spotify in two days and Jesy’s Bad Thing is on 800,000 and it’s been out for 2 months 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think it's a bit hard to know if she'll succeed based on the first single. It sounds like her team have a follow-up single ready to go, and hopefully that means she has an album ready to drop.
While it's easy to label a single from a former girl group or boy band member a flop if it doesn't chart number 1, if she wants a sustainable solo career I think it will be down to how well she can market herself, and how the album does.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.