Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her radio one stuff was a filmed a week ago before all the fan theories and articles about a fall out to be fair 🤣 but yeah.
There was drama about Perrie not attending the wedding which I think was a couple of weeks ago? And the hen now that I think of it. 🤣

There was drama about Perrie not attending the wedding which I think was a couple of weeks ago? And the hen now that I think of it. 🤣
No I know, I just mean her missing the release party last week that was in the UK and Leigh shouting out Jade for showing up seemed to really kick the newspapers into gear 🤣

I know tik tok is where its at, and you need to go viral on there to succeed, but really makes me cringe when singers try to force a viral dance 🥴

Reactions: 10
Interesting that Perrie posted a video of her dancing to DSL, but she’s in her London house and Alex is on holiday in California. She really is a hermit crab!

Reactions: 1
Interesting that Perrie posted a video of her dancing to DSL, but she’s in her London house and Alex is on holiday in California. She really is a hermit crab!
I saw someone say he’s back now and she’s just finished a weeks writing camp in Weymouth. Unless he’s now set on finding a club they’ll probably be off on holiday again soon.

Reactions: 1
She's back in the spotify charts apparently which is good! While I don't love the song, I really do want her to succeed and tbh, match Jesy but without a feature and controversy.

Reactions: 8
I just think it’s so nice seeing LM support each other so publicly. I hope that will always remain and they prove everyone wrong, and have a legit reunion. It’s refreshing to see them break the mould and prove they have good working relationships and friendships (albeit getting rid of the asshole)

Reactions: 7
I just think it’s so nice seeing LM support each other so publicly. I hope that will always remain and they prove everyone wrong, and have a legit reunion. It’s refreshing to see them break the mould and prove they have good working relationships and friendships (albeit getting rid of the asshole)
It’s nice seeing their mums comment on the other girls stuff too (the feet in the bottom of the pic is the most mum thing ever 🤣).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like Leigh’s not making the top 10, I think it’s #11 currently.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.