Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listened to Don’t Say Love, I like it but it does sound exactly how you think it will… it’s very samey throughout.

I think it’s a radio banger and Captial will eat it up but it does nothing for me, it’s crying out for Perrie or Jades powerhouse vocals imo!

It’s much much better than Jesys output but meh, this sounds like a song that wasn’t just good enough for Confetti

Reactions: 6
I actually like the full song more than I thought I was going to, just from the snippet. Actually think it could be a hit, for sure.

Reactions: 5
The song is forgettable to me, it’s not the big statement you should be making with your first solo single 🤷‍♀️

Jade was at Leigh’s single release party (didn’t know this was a thing but good for her).

Lord knows where Perrie is but because Leigh made a “Jade, this girl always shows up for me” comment on the mic some people think she’s shading Perrie when she’s just telling the truth 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Bless Jade, she's a good friend

Just get the impression that Perrie lives in her own world?

The song is simple yet effective, radios will have it on repeat, I think it serves its purpose as a lead single, but hope she does something a little more creative down the line? This could be released be 90% of British female artists

Reactions: 12
Jade was at Leigh’s single release party (didn’t know this was a thing but good for her).

Lord knows where Perrie is but because Leigh made a “Jade, this girl always shows up for me” comment on the mic some people think she’s shading Perrie when she’s just telling the truth 🤣

This is just not new info, it’s always been this way! Leigh-anne and Jade have always been super closer and hung out outside of the band. Perrie really would only hang out with Jesy outside of the band, they were just naturally in those pairs even travelling they stuck to those pairs.

Doesn’t mean Perrie doesn’t support her, they were just work colleagues at the end of the day and we all have work colleague besties that we don’t hang out with outside of work!

Reactions: 13
This is just not new info, it’s always been this way! Leigh-anne and Jade have always been super closer and hung out outside of the band. Perrie really would only hang out with Jesy outside of the band, they were just naturally in those pairs even travelling they stuck to those pairs.

Doesn’t mean Perrie doesn’t support her, they were just work colleagues at the end of the day and we all have work colleague besties that we don’t hang out with outside of work!
I know, would obviously be nice to see her there but she’s always MIA anyway 🤣

Reactions: 5
This isn’t true. Perrie and Jade were super close for years at the beginning and would always be together. Jesy would hang out with Perrie when she was close with the annoying twins (2016 onwards).
---
Also I think everyone here is mature enough to know that it wasn’t shade at Perrie - praise for one doesn’t mean shade at another. Shame some of the fans don’t realise that

Reactions: 15
Why does everyone assume its perrie’s choice here? Maybe leigh didnt want her at her wedding or single launch? i can see how the media would have focused on Perrie on these occasions and maybe leigh doesn’t want that

they never seemed like they were best friends outside of the band, whereas we
Know Perrie hungout with jade and jesy outside of work.

Reactions: 3
Why does everyone assume its perrie’s choice here? Maybe leigh didnt want her at her wedding or single launch? i can see how the media would have focused on Perrie on these occasions and maybe leigh doesn’t want that

Leigh’s sister did reply to someone saying she just couldn’t make the wedding and there was nothing more to it. If she hadn’t been invited wouldn’t she have just ignored the question

Reactions: 4

I'm pretty sure originally Perrie was asked to be a bridesmaid so I highly doubt she was not only asked not to be one but also asked not to come.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.