Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but I really don't understand this whole once in a lifetime voice thing when it comes to Perrie. Don't get me wrong she has a great voice when she's on form, but I've seen sooo many performances where she is way off key, and I don't think she can hold high notes as well as she thinks she can. The voice cracks happen fairly often. Like I said she can definitely sing but I don't think she's the most amazing vocalist to have ever existed. I much prefer Jades voice

Reactions: 7

Grabbing a couple of quotes out of Leigh’s new interview, I really cba with songs about that man.

The album will also discuss the trials and tribulation of motherhood and her relationship with Andre Gray. “Things aren’t perfect, and I get a bit deep with that.”

Everything on Instagram looks perfect and nothing is. I wanted to show that in my relationship. It’s about somebody stealing love away from you – you give so much and they’re taking it and not giving enough in return. There’s stuff that I’m going to be unveiling about our relationship that’s scary. I’m getting married, he’s the love of my life, but we’ve been through tit.

Also, I definitely remember Jesy saying something similar to this about Perrie in one interview:

I remember seeing one comment that said: “The Black girl sounds like a white girl and the white girl sounds like a Black girl.” I’ve never forgotten that. Those comments stick. But there’s always going to be negativity.

I found myself in this massive drama on Twitter, maybe a month after giving birth, and one of the babies smiled at me for the first time. I was just like: “Well, this puts everything into perspective, doesn’t it?” All I had to do was put the phone down and it went away, because it’s not real.
That's surely about the Jesy/Nicki thing? It was about a month an a bit after she gave birth? Can't think of anything else that fits.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How is he the love of her life, honestly. I’d like to think she doesn’t hold the same views as him and there’s things they don’t talk about or agree to disagree on. Tbh tho idk if that’s better or worse. I couldn’t be with someone like that and look happy and play houses.

Reactions: 10
Nah the twins were born in August and the Jesy thing was in November, so a bit more than a few weeks lol
The instagram live with Nicki/Jesy was in the first couple of weeks of October when Boyz came out, so I think it is that, I don’t think there was anything else around that time either.

Reactions: 4
Nah the twins were born in August and the Jesy thing was in November, so a bit more than a few weeks lol
The Jesy thing was early October and the twins born late August so, to me, that is about a month.

I don't think I ever realised how close it was either before that interview.

Reactions: 6
The Jesy thing was early October and the twins born late August so, to me, that is about a month.

I don't think I ever realised how close it was either before that interview.
Yeah it was definitely early October otherwise Leigh wouldn’t have made that speech at her birthday party

Reactions: 8
Yeh I remember we all said how sad it was that she was going through that being such a new mum as well.

i can’t imagine doing that to someone i used to call a friend. Jesy is a spiteful little girl

Reactions: 9
Wasn’t there drama with a tiktoker as well, he leaked Leigh’s messages about Jesy leaving? When was that?

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t there drama with a tiktoker as well, he leaked Leigh’s messages about Jesy leaving? When was that?
nohun? Yeh that was all around the same time.

He is such a dick, then a few mnths ago he was acting like he felt bad about what happened 🙄 He had no shame exposing those messages and throwing leigh to a pack of wolves for a few likes on his gram

Ugh, nohun. What an insufferable twit. I wished there was the option to gift TTers a smack when he was going off.

Reactions: 9
Looking at her stories, why is it that celebs in those people carriers never wear seatbelts - ever! Speeding down a motorway and no safety! She’s not the only one, they all do it!

Looking at her stories, why is it that celebs in those people carriers never wear seatbelts - ever! Speeding down a motorway and no safety! She’s not the only one, they all do it!
Silly cow. What if she got into a crash and her babies were left without a mum?

• Sad
She has it on, just pulled it off her shoulder, you can see it below it. I assume she only did for the story, which yeah is definitely silly but she does have it on, and I'd guess wore it properly before and after the story.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.