Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I can't believe she's actually married that idiot. Can definitely see them splitting a few years down the line.
Getting irrationally annoyed at mixers talking about Leigh’s dream wedding to a ‘dream man’. They all just conveniently gloss over all his red flags.

Reactions: 11
Getting irrationally annoyed at mixers talking about Leigh’s dream wedding to a ‘dream man’. They all just conveniently gloss over all his red flags.
It’s wild that they will hate on Alex and Jordan but Andre is like some amazing guy who can do no wrong.

I remember mixers being very very angry at Alex sitting in his gaming room constantly playing games online with friends and calling Perrie a good house wife as Perrie was always cooking for him during lockdown. Andre on the hand during the same time got fined and suspended from his club for having multiple illegal parties at his house during lockdown. Leigh-anne did the same also for her birthday. Fans weren’t that bothered!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s wild that they will hate on Alex and Jordan but Andre is like some amazing guy who can do no wrong.

I remember mixers being very very angry at Alex sitting in his gaming room constantly playing games online with friends and calling Perrie a good house wife as Perrie was always cooking for him during lockdown. Andre on the hand during the same time got fined and suspended from his club for having multiple illegal parties at his house during lockdown. Leigh-anne did the same also for her birthday. Fans weren’t that bothered!
Yeah they literally love Andre for Leigh for some reason. I know it was years back but his colourist/homophobic/misogynistic tweets don’t exist to them either, even though some were brought up in her documentary. If it was anyone else I guarantee they’d keep the receipts and bring it up.

Reactions: 8
Yeah they literally love Andre for Leigh for some reason. I know it was years back but his colourist/homophobic/misogynistic tweets don’t exist to them either, even though some were brought up in her documentary. If it was anyone else I guarantee they’d keep the receipts and bring it up.
The fact that he was using a homophobic slur just this week tells me all I need to know about his behaviour not changing.

Come to think of it though, Leigh-anne has never really stood for anything other than police brutality after George Floyd. I’ve never seen her really partake in pride things or even have LGBTQ+ friends like the other girls often talked about proudly. It’s most likely she doesn’t care about what he says, perhaps she shares his views, She obviously didn’t when they first got together when these tweets came to light and he got fined, or him being arrested for punching a girl in Vegas. The list goes on. Away from the public eye they may be alike in thoughts and beliefs!

Reactions: 6
It’s a little unusual for them that Perrie and Alex are still in the UK, let alone not in Jamaica, every other year they’ve been straight out the country as soon as the season ends just like pretty much every other footballer has done already…

Reactions: 7
It’s a little unusual for them that Perrie and Alex are still in the UK, let alone not in Jamaica, every other year they’ve been straight out the country as soon as the season ends just like pretty much every other footballer has done already…
Isn't he having to find a new club though? And then they need to move their whole lives.
That must be stressful, even though he's well-paid.

Of course, maybe they're also just not that close with the others.

Reactions: 6
Isn't he having to find a new club though? And then they need to move their whole lives.
That must be stressful, even though he's well-paid.

Of course, maybe they're also just not that close with the others.
Yeah that’s true, guess now he’s out of contract it takes a bit of a priority compared to a player with a year left who just might or might not move like Mount etc., and there’s always a chance they just opted out.

Reactions: 1
To be fair, it’s quite common in weddings abroad for best friends and family to not attend for multiple reasons.

I went to one once and never again, it was insanely expensive to pay for the flight and fancy hotel (brides always pick the fancy ones), there was only weekly flights so we had to stay a full week, took a week off work and then had to spend the whole week with the bride and grooms family who I barely knew. They wanted to do things all the time as a group. When you’ve paid all that money for essentially a holiday, let me have a holiday at least for 6 of the days. We couldn’t even eat breakfast in peace without someone joining us mid way.

So I get it! Perrie might not even get on with Leighannes friends, I’ve never seen them interact so she may of just been like, nah not going all that way!

Reactions: 8
Perrie never goes to anything so idk why their stans are surprised. She never even goes to Jade's birthday parties. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair, it’s quite common in weddings abroad for best friends and family to not attend for multiple reasons.

I went to one once and never again, it was insanely expensive to pay for the flight and fancy hotel (brides always pick the fancy ones), there was only weekly flights so we had to stay a full week, took a week off work and then had to spend the whole week with the bride and grooms family who I barely knew. They wanted to do things all the time as a group. When you’ve paid all that money for essentially a holiday, let me have a holiday at least for 6 of the days. We couldn’t even eat breakfast in peace without someone joining us mid way.

So I get it! Perrie might not even get on with Leighannes friends, I’ve never seen them interact so she may of just been like, nah not going all that way!
I agree I think it’s a big ask to expect anyone to travel to across the world just to watch you get married
I really don’t think it’s that big a deal that she didn’t go!

Reactions: 5
I know Perrie has quite had anxiety but she goes to zero now. She’s actually very boring! Always seems to be able to go out with her tag along though 😂

Reactions: 7
I know Perrie has quite had anxiety but she goes to zero now. She’s actually very boring! Always seems to be able to go out with her tag along though 😂
🤣 she at bare minimum needs to hire a social media manager, she has almost 18M followers but hasn’t posted since April 1st (excluding the betterhelp promo post). I know she’s never been massively active but she’s always wasted her platform a bit tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.