Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids iPads are pink so I guess that confirms they are girls (not that boys can’t have pink iPads)

Reactions: 1
Has Leigh been papped with the twins before? At least they’ve blurred their faces.
Interesting especially as it’s illegal to photograph children without parental consent (even in public) in Greece I wonder if that’s why the blurred the faces out or if she knew photos were gonna be taken and she gave permission. The fact she rarely gets papped in the U.K. but gets papped in a Greek city in the winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think 'Cat & Mouse' on The Masked Singer is Jade & her bf Jordan... one of the clues they gave in a riddle had the word Jade.
They are doing a bloody good job of concealing their voices if it is. They both sound way too old to be Jade and Jordan IMO.

Reactions: 3
Has Leigh been papped with the twins before? At least they’ve blurred their faces.
Bet she's raging about the pink ipads in the photos after keeping the gender secret for so long.

Although it is odd that she's been papped with the kids in Greece and not the UK.

Reactions: 4
Interesting especially as it’s illegal to photograph children without parental consent (even in public) in Greece I wonder if that’s why the blurred the faces out or if she knew photos were gonna be taken and she gave permission. The fact she rarely gets papped in the U.K. but gets papped in a Greek city in the winter.
Most probably knew if they are the laws or it was a tourist who has sold them. I’ve worked in Thessaloniki and it’s so obvious where they live, she hasnt hidden it well at all. She’s made her location insanely easy to find for paparazzi and locals! So not helped herself!

Reactions: 2
Bet she's raging about the pink ipads in the photos after keeping the gender secret for so long.

Although it is odd that she's been papped with the kids in Greece and not the UK.
People are dropping their names (assuming that’s definitely them) in the comments too.

They’ve definitely given away where they live with all the balcony posts/stories, it does look lovely though.

People are dropping their names (assuming that’s definitely them) in the comments too.

They’ve definitely given away where they live with all the balcony posts/stories, it does look lovely though.
She can't even be mad at people posting their names when Andre literally has them tattooed across his stomach. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she knew these were being taken. In one pictures the twins are in green hoodies and in others they are in pink. Someone must have been following them a while.

I think she knew these were being taken. In one pictures the twins are in green hoodies and in others they are in pink. Someone must have been following them a while.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the photos were staged even more now you’ve said that like some of the comments were suggesting, she doesn’t get papped in the U.K. ever then suddenly on two occasions shes photographed in Greece in the height of winter, where she must of given permission for her kids photos to be taken. With her solo stuff launching soon and the lack of exposure with little mix now they have split it would make a good marketing move to stage some pap photos.

Reactions: 6
I'm very glad that they blurred their faces, at least. I very much believe it's up to the parents to decide what to share and while I love seeing little Axel on Perrie's reels and I'm so curious about the twins, they absolutely deserve all of the privacy possible. They didn't choose to have famous parents.

She can't even be mad at people posting their names when Andre literally has them tattooed across his stomach. 😂
K but like, I just googled him to see the tattoos and I can't find a damn thing among them all. Goodness! Anyone got a picture with arrows they can link? lol

they’re just across the bottom of his stomach
Oh wow, tbh I’ve never seen them befofe as I dislike that man intensely so I never realised how big and obvious they are. She’s basically confirming the names herself. Tbh I don’t get what the big deal is about people knowing the names and genders, faces I do understand but then again you don’t need to post your children on social media at all

Reactions: 14
Oh wow, tbh I’ve never seen them befofe as I dislike that man intensely so I never realised how big and obvious they are. She’s basically confirming the names herself. Tbh I don’t get what the big deal is about people knowing the names and genders, faces I do understand but then again you don’t need to post your children on social media at all
I understand the faces thing too and it’s obviously her choice, but I don’t really get it at the same time because she’s shared other pics or videos where you can kinda see their faces or side profiles anyway? so I guess she’s open to showing them, just not face-on?

Reactions: 4
I hope down the line she doesn’t do a rochelle and decide to shove them down our throats when she wants the exposure and monitose them.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I hope down the line she doesn’t do a rochelle and decide to shove them down our throats when she wants the exposure and monitose them.
Hope she doesn’t either .Still weird to me how Rochelle and Marvin went from complete privacy to showing the kids in the bath and showing every bit of their lived

Reactions: 12
Isn’t she doing that though? The photos including the twins do so much better on her Instagram than normal ones she posts and with the whole we’re not gonna show them then creates buzz for when she posts backs on their heads or them with emojis on their face. If she really wanted to keep them private she wouldn’t make a big deal about not wanting their faces to be on show then posting photos with emojis on their face. Just don’t post your kids on social media if you want privacy plenty of people do it without making a big deal

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.