Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
If Perrie doesn't post Axel a birthday post today then I am extremely suspicious about her being pregnant. Even Leigh-Anne posted one for the twins and she's been far more private.

Know its early in the day yet but I would have thought she would have thrown him a big party and she'd be able to show it unlike Leigh who is more picky about what she shows.

redstraw16

VIP Member
I think it depends where you get married because you don’t always have to have a separate legal ceremony in the UK. I know people who have been married abroad that haven’t had to have the separate ceremony but they have to get the marriage certificate translated to English.
ah okay thanks, I did wonder if it’s different country to country. Then remembered Jamie Lang and Sophie Habboo did it recently and wondered if it was a necessity, an excuse for a photoshoot, or both… 🤣

hmmm_no

VIP Member
US? Yeah big time! Country music is massive over there it’s usually the number one single on the Billboards plus their charts are quite stagnant but always topped with Country artists!

British charts are very pop / dance based, look at the US is really, not… 2 pop songs and pop at a push:
Hmm. Interesting. I always felt like there was more of a hip hop/rap and rock influence in most of the popular music but I can see there's definitely a country thread there too. Dance and techno-influenced music is definitely nowhere near as popular here as the UK, that's for sure!

redstraw16

VIP Member
Assuming Leigh and Andre are still getting married abroad, does that mean they’ll do the standard legal marriage/registration here in the UK and then it’s just a ceremony abroad? so they might actually be married already?

Anyone feel free to correct me, I have no clue how any of that works, I just always see other celebs do it.

Seen a few suggestions it’s very soon/next week because a few of their friends have flown away and Sam posted about ‘nails for a Caribbean love story’ on her stories, but if there’s one thing I know it’s that mixers love jumping to conclusions… 🤣

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few other people suggest the same but I think it’s just a very awkwardly filmed video? Not sure why you’d film bent over like that 🤣