Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greatbutton

Chatty Member

So, 1 why was this released on a Thursday? That means she only has one day to chart. Don’t fully remember the rules but this could really effect her badly if Spotify don’t pick this song up on its playlist today!
I actually don't think it will effect charts at all. Streams don't count on Thursday and they just won't send out physicals until Friday. Physicals only count from when they've been sent, to stop people selling more than they could ever possibly get out for release week, I think.

It is odd as surely people who listen once, first listen and never again, their stream will never count. But as we seen last time, most of her position came from physicals, so I don't think it will be a big issue. I don't get why she has done it though, absolutely no reason for it.

Edit: Searching on twitter tells me it was made Claro Amfo's hottest record today and she was on R1. Perhaps her label was offered it and it was too good of an offer to turn down so they changed the date.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Thank you!!! Okay, and he doesn't have a lot of word tattoos so I think everyone could be right about it. Not my first choice of names but not my kids so.
He got them tatted in the few months around them being born as well, so time wise they make sense too.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Oh is that why Camila fell off the map? I did kind of wonder but mostly was just relieved when I noticed her obnoxious voice was on the radio a lot less. If I never hear "Señorita" ever again, it'll still be too soon.
Her song with Ed Sheeran was on the radio a lot a few years ago but the album itself performed horrifically.

sephylily

VIP Member
Maybe she thought it was boring. Idk if you can drink whilst breastfeeding but at these awards shows it just seems like everyone’s getting off their faces and if she can’t drink she probably wasn’t having fun

redstraw16

VIP Member
Is she really pushing this for US? It didn’t even hit in this country?
I think she’s maybe just over there in general, as I saw someone say the song hasn’t even been put forward for radio there. She’s going to the BET awards today/tonight.