Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FentonLeigha84

Anyone else think 'Cat & Mouse' on The Masked Singer is Jade & her bf Jordan... one of the clues they gave in a riddle had the word Jade.

hol20x

VIP Member
Her radio one stuff was a filmed a week ago before all the fan theories and articles about a fall out to be fair 🤣 but yeah.
There was drama about Perrie not attending the wedding which I think was a couple of weeks ago? And the hen now that I think of it. 🤣

KINGAA

VIP Member
Her dad is half Jamaican and half english and then her mum half Ghanaian and half english, I believe. So she's very close to her Jamaican roots.

Also not sure how what she posted is relevant to her having her own wedding or how it makes her racist towards white people. The coronation wasn't jubilant and she speaks for me, also, a white person in the UK.

I personally thought she looks beautiful and I love the dress, just a pity it's a marriage to that guy.
I never said she was racist?!

redstraw16

VIP Member
There was drama about Perrie not attending the wedding which I think was a couple of weeks ago? And the hen now that I think of it. 🤣
No I know, I just mean her missing the release party last week that was in the UK and Leigh shouting out Jade for showing up seemed to really kick the newspapers into gear 🤣

redstraw16

VIP Member

Grabbing a couple of quotes out of Leigh’s new interview, I really cba with songs about that man.

The album will also discuss the trials and tribulation of motherhood and her relationship with Andre Gray. “Things aren’t perfect, and I get a bit deep with that.”

Everything on Instagram looks perfect and nothing is. I wanted to show that in my relationship. It’s about somebody stealing love away from you – you give so much and they’re taking it and not giving enough in return. There’s stuff that I’m going to be unveiling about our relationship that’s scary. I’m getting married, he’s the love of my life, but we’ve been through shit.

Also, I definitely remember Jesy saying something similar to this about Perrie in one interview:

I remember seeing one comment that said: “The Black girl sounds like a white girl and the white girl sounds like a Black girl.” I’ve never forgotten that. Those comments stick. But there’s always going to be negativity.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
So the song has absolutely bombed
It could pick up but it's not a great start is it

She has changed her answer regarding the album, during the first single it was next year. And now it's changed to "maybe next year"

Personally cannot see there ever being an album released, think she might even struggle releasing a third single if this one does nothing like the first
Do we know it has? Won’t the position be announced on Friday?

am sure it’ll do better than Jesy’s latest attempt lol

user12342626367374

Chatty Member

View attachment 1525925

I’m assuming that’s just a guess from the writer? 🤔 not exactly relying on any journalist to fact check 🤣

Axel is adorable!
Didnt Claude confirm the gender anyways on a comment so a lot of us know anyways (I don’t know if I’m allowed to say if on here)

redstraw16

VIP Member
looking at the pic I’m struggling to see how they can possibly have 48 flats in mind unless the factory has additional building(s)not shown. It doesn’t look overly wide from the picture shown nor overly tall. Fair play not splashing cash and investing just cannot see how 48 flats can be constructed without been size of a cupboard.
I think one of the articles said there’s applications for extensions of some sort, the pic shows the smaller side of it. Good luck to them.