Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member

anyone have a clue about any red carpet events tomorrow? Nothing comes to my mind.

anyone have a clue about any red carpet events tomorrow? Nothing comes to my mind.
The guy’s now deleted the tweet 😶 an MTV UK social media manager said he’s interviewing Perrie on a red carpet tomorrow, he’s probably in trouble 🤣

Last edited:

redstraw16

VIP Member
Weren’t they shading the other bands for splitting a few months ago lmao. Not surprised that none of them worked out.
Yeah they were suggesting they were the only ones who auditioned for the right reasons after YChange said they were splitting. I’m not surprised either.

missloveisland

I thought oh it’s probably as she’s at home but if you look she hasn’t had it on in some of the studio posts and other posts as well! Just an observation 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Windermere

VIP Member
Do we think Leigh will get dropped by her label if she doesn’t break the top 10 by the next single? (or the following)
Hmm I wouldn't say dropped but she will become less and less of a priority and stuck in a label that's doing nothing for her. They will probably part ways amicably if it comes to that

redstraw16

VIP Member
off topic with football, but there’s a chance Alex is off to Turkey.

If it does happen then it’ll just match up Leigh and Perrie’s lives even more… 🤣

hmmm_no

VIP Member
Has Leigh been papped with the twins before? At least they’ve blurred their faces.
I'm very glad that they blurred their faces, at least. I very much believe it's up to the parents to decide what to share and while I love seeing little Axel on Perrie's reels and I'm so curious about the twins, they absolutely deserve all of the privacy possible. They didn't choose to have famous parents.

She can't even be mad at people posting their names when Andre literally has them tattooed across his stomach. 😂
K but like, I just googled him to see the tattoos and I can't find a damn thing among them all. Goodness! Anyone got a picture with arrows they can link? lol

redstraw16

VIP Member
People seem to think she’s now shooting her second music video in Nigeria because a bunch of her team are all out there atm. I think she mentioned about having a feature for this one.