Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goalsAF

Interesting especially as it’s illegal to photograph children without parental consent (even in public) in Greece I wonder if that’s why the blurred the faces out or if she knew photos were gonna be taken and she gave permission. The fact she rarely gets papped in the U.K. but gets papped in a Greek city in the winter.
I think she knew these were being taken. In one pictures the twins are in green hoodies and in others they are in pink. Someone must have been following them a while.

Reactions: 1

Windermere

VIP Member
Four different CD's?! she honestly thinks she's up there with Taylor Swift doesn't she. Wow
Yup I believe there's four diff versions.. of the same song. The only difference is the artwork. A different pose on each one. But the same outfit etc :oops:

hmmm_no

VIP Member
I think she’s maybe just over there in general, as I saw someone say the song hasn’t even been put forward for radio there. She’s going to the BET awards today/tonight.

I listen to a station that's a mix of 90s/00s/10s pop hits and current new and top 100 music at work, so about 55 hours a week, and I haven't heard her song on it. I did hear SOTME this morning and Black Magic last week and they play a lot of British music so it's not that she isn't an American artist, I just don't think it's going to chart here. Maybe I'm wrong, I'd be happy to be wrong, but there are so so so many strong singers on the scene right now that without the vocals of the other two, it just doesn't sound special.

I need Perrie to perform on Broadway because New York is attainable and West End is a pipe dream lol

redstraw16

VIP Member
I know I’m probably late… but do we know why Petrie didn’t come? She’s got enough baby sitters and it was a big birthday… just curious 😂
She was still in London on Wednesday, but back in Manchester by Monday so assuming she travelled up at some point in between since Liverpool/Alex flew back from Dubai on Saturday.

And like @stampystamp just posted, she just seems to not like parties, she even dipped from the end of tour party early 🤣

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’d be so mad if my mum did things like that
I don’t think it’s a massive secret to be fair or none of them would be sharing they’re in Turkey.

I agree with what’s been said about success, I’m curious to see what they all do but I’m not expecting huge things.

sephylily

VIP Member
Aren’t her twins about 18 months, do you still breastfeed at that age? Not looking for a breast feeding debate it’s just I don’t have any kids and assumed breast feeding stopped way before then!
You can still bf at that age. Some people bf up to 4

Luce0331

VIP Member
Maybe she thought it was boring. Idk if you can drink whilst breastfeeding but at these awards shows it just seems like everyone’s getting off their faces and if she can’t drink she probably wasn’t having fun
Aren’t her twins about 18 months, do you still breastfeed at that age? Not looking for a breast feeding debate it’s just I don’t have any kids and assumed breast feeding stopped way before then!

KINGAA

VIP Member
After 5 listens and a watch of the video, I conclude,

some people are meant to be solo artists and some are meant to be in the group

She is the latter
This, 100%

The song is good, great for radio but unfortunately doesnt hit the replay value for me. I hope she does smash the charts though!!!