Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
Is that global or just UK? I don't use spotify, I'm a youtube premium person, haha.

She's still top of UK iTunes chart which is a good sign as those copies count more than streaming.
Isn't it really easy to get to the top of the iTunes chart though? You usually only need a few hundred sales?

KINGAA

VIP Member
“Physically impossible” is a bit of stretch. You do know planes exist right?
He trains 6-7 days a week, had a match on Sunday. So pretty much impossible for him to quickly grab a flight back to watch the babies for a few hours while she goes to the Brits, fly back to prepare for the next days match. Here he is at the teams hotel the same night So yeah, unless he can teleport it was physically impossible!

Last edited:

KINGAA

VIP Member
US? Yeah big time! Country music is massive over there it’s usually the number one single on the Billboards plus their charts are quite stagnant but always topped with Country artists!

British charts are very pop / dance based, look at the US is really, not… 2 pop songs and pop at a push:

redstraw16

VIP Member
I love Leigh! Never heard the bully rumours before..
Obviously no idea if it’s true or not but someone said about it on here a while back.

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I wonder did she have to unask Jesy or was it just a given at the point that she unasked the other two. Basically wondering if it was before or after the fall out.

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
Why does everyone assume its perrie’s choice here? Maybe leigh didnt want her at her wedding or single launch? i can see how the media would have focused on Perrie on these occasions and maybe leigh doesn’t want that

they never seemed like they were best friends outside of the band, whereas we
Know Perrie hungout with jade and jesy outside of work.
I'm pretty sure originally Perrie was asked to be a bridesmaid so I highly doubt she was not only asked not to be one but also asked not to come.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Does anyone know how much about song registering? I’m seeing new ones being registered by Perrie, and I’ve seen a couple from Leigh in the last couple of months, but I can’t see anything from Jade since April ‘22…