Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a non-story but The Sun (🤮) are saying Jade and Jordan are talking to TV production companies about potentially hosting shows together. Because he already does hosting it wouldn’t surprise me to see her maybe step into it anyway.

Reactions: 4
Bit of a non-story but The Sun (🤮) are saying Jade and Jordan are talking to TV production companies about potentially hosting shows together. Because he already does hosting it wouldn’t surprise me to see her maybe step into it anyway.
Rochelle and Marvin 2.0 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s something about Jordan I don’t like, he just comes across as a bit of a righteous hole, he used to be the complete opposite in that group he was in, like rude and outspoken. He is very nice to look at but when he opens his mouth, nope…

Reactions: 6
Hmmm somehow I strongly doubt Perrie and Jade will receive anywhere near the level of vitriol as Leigh Anne is currently receiving

Reactions: 7
Hmmm somehow I strongly doubt Perrie and Jade will receive anywhere near the level of vitriol as Leigh Anne is currently receiving
sorry if im misreading but it seems like you’re trying to say the criticism is down to racism?

I dont speak for anyone else but my opinion of her has nothing to do with her skin colour.

its her hypocrisy and over inflated ego thats makes me not like her as much

Reactions: 23
sorry if im misreading but it seems like you’re trying to say the criticism is down to racism?

I dont speak for anyone else but my opinion of her has nothing to do with her skin colour.

its her hypocrisy and over inflated ego thats makes me not like her as much
I mean what I’m saying is that I don’t think all the people claiming that they’ll talk the same crap about Perrie and Jade will. Let’s be honest there has always been a strong sentiment on this thread that Perrie and Jade are the best and it has intensified because Leigh Anne has the audacity to promote her own song and try to make something of her career. The unconscious bias is real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Jade would do well presenting i think.

i think leigh would also do well with TV.

if i was them i’d push for TV work as music is very risky and you’ll be hot one mim and then a flop the next.

Reactions: 6
What does this mean for her solo music career ?? Not looking great already is it if she's eyeing up TV work maybe as a substitute ? I did read that there was record label drama behind the scenes

Reactions: 5
I mean what I’m saying is that I don’t think all the people claiming that they’ll talk the same crap about Perrie and Jade will. Let’s be honest there has always been a strong sentiment on this thread that Perrie and Jade are the best and it has intensified because Leigh Anne has the audacity to promote her own song and try to make something of her career. The unconscious bias is real.
No it's cause Leigh is an arrogant twit. If Perrie and Jade behave the same they'll get the same comments. She's embarrassing herself and should stay in her lane. She's thoroughly average.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
where you not on this thread when Jesy released her single!? Lol if you think this is bad l, you missed all the fun back then.

maybe go back and read them and see how many of supported and felt so bad for leigh having to go through all that drama.

as mentioned before she is the only one in the light atm.

it will be the others turn soon dont worry

Reactions: 14
I do like the second dress though.

reminds me of Ariel’s coming out of the sea dress

LOVE the second dress, so elegant the Anne summers style dress can get in the bin. That’s so skanky for a wedding dress (3)

Reactions: 2
No it's cause Leigh is an arrogant twit. If Perrie and Jade behave the same they'll get the same comments. She's embarrassing herself and should stay in her lane. She's thoroughly average.
I mean you calling her average and saying she should stay in her lane is just proving my point. I genuinely don’t get why it enrages some of you so much that a musician tries to sell her song. She’s not going to sit there and say how tit it is, she’s going to hype it up because she wants to sell it. Jade does behave arrogantly but she never gets anywhere near the same criticism.
where you not on this thread when Jesy released her single!? Lol if you think this is bad l, you missed all the fun back then.

maybe go back and read them and see how many of supported and felt so bad for leigh having to go through all that drama.

as mentioned before she is the only one in the light atm.

it will be the others turn soon dont worry
Most of the people that were supporting Leigh Anne were supporting her because they don’t like Jesy not because they like Leigh Anne. It is absolutely not going to be the others turn soon, anyone that criticises them get shot down in flames, they are untouchable.

Reactions: 2
I mean you calling her average and saying she should stay in her lane is just proving my point. I genuinely don’t get why it enrages some of you so much that a musician tries to sell her song. She’s not going to sit there and say how tit it is, she’s going to hype it up because she wants to sell it. Jade does behave arrogantly but she never gets anywhere near the same criticism.

Most of the people that were supporting Leigh Anne were supporting her because they don’t like Jesy not because they like Leigh Anne. It is absolutely not going to be the others turn soon, anyone that criticises them get shot down in flames, they are untouchable.
why don’t you start a rave thread for Leigh Anne if you love her so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean you calling her average and saying she should stay in her lane is just proving my point. I genuinely don’t get why it enrages some of you so much that a musician tries to sell her song.
Is anyone actually enraged?
She’s not going to sit there and say how tit it is, she’s going to hype it up because she wants to sell it. Jade does behave arrogantly but she never gets anywhere near the same criticism.
But Jade isn’t currently making an idiot of herself saying publicly that she wants to be a global star and talking about herself in the third person…? Jade and/or Perrie will also need to take several seats if they behave as Leigh-Anne currently is.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.