Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Jesy’s documentary for the first time this evening. I thought she came across as a lovely person, but very troubled and definitely struggling with issues around dysmorphia and shame. When she couldn’t bear to look at photos of herself from her X Factor era I could completely relate to that as I can’t bear to look at photos of myself from the years I was abused as a child- I just feel utter disgust when I look at them. I haven’t managed to work through that even 30 years later and I can’t imagine how it must feel being in the public eye and constantly criticised. It must be pure hell.

I really hope she is alright and her illness isn’t an OD as rumoured. She has been through enough, bless her.
I hope she’s ok, bit strange that even if she’s sick she’s gone completely silent on album release week

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She has overdosed before, she spoke about it in the documentary, I’m sure if she has it will be hushed up and kept very quiet, damage control. If she had covid I think they would just say. The silence screams something serious

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I hope she’s ok, bit strange that even if she’s sick she’s gone completely silent on album release week
Its a huge week for Little Mix - the final of their show, the EMAs and an album launch. The absolute worst week to call in sick to work. There must be something pretty major going on if she’s not even managing album or show promotion posts.

Reactions: 22
Did the girls even mention Jesy tonight apart from when they won the award?!

Reactions: 1
She has overdosed before, she spoke about it in the documentary, I’m sure if she has it will be hushed up and kept very quiet, damage control. If she had covid I think they would just say. The silence screams something serious
If she actually had COVID (not just isolating like Jade was a few weeks ago), I assume they would have had to postpone the final episodes of The Search?

Reactions: 6
Did the girls even mention Jesy tonight apart from when they won the award?!
Don’t think so, they took her out of the promo and just had 3 of them which is a bit odd - I know she’s not there but still strange to edit her out!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I think you’re oversimplifying or misunderstanding what’s been said. Jesy was bullied horribly which has affected her massively and left her with very deep scars which haven’t yet healed. Personally, I think she would benefit from taking a step back to focus on her mental health and the issues which so obviously plague her. I relate to Jesy a lot and recognise that some of the behaviours she exhibits are down to her insecurities, such as the constant need for validation through social media, being obsessed with her looks etc, because I’ve been there. Unfortunately, we can’t stop people commenting on public figures, especially when they actively put themselves out there. It’s not nice but that’s reality and I just don’t think it’s the best environment for someone who’s struggling with their mental health
I completely understand what you are saying, but if body shaming didn’t exist then perhaps she wouldn’t have to step back from her job. Perhaps we should be shaming the people who body shame, not the people who are having their body shamed?

Reactions: 11
If she actually had COVID (not just isolating like Jade was a few weeks ago), I assume they would have had to postpone the final episodes of The Search?
They would all be isolating if she had covid surely

I completely understand what you are saying, but if body shaming didn’t exist then perhaps she wouldn’t have to step back from her job. Perhaps we should be shaming the people who body shame, not the people who are having their body shamed?
I dont think anyone disagrees with you. Has anyone here body shamed her ? Maybe i missed those posts. I just think youd need to be really really really sick to not show up this week and as others have said the silence from all speaks volumes. She needs help and she really needs it fast. She jumps from relationshil to relationship taking no time for herself to heal, grow, learn who she really is. She needs a break. Maybe she has already quit.

Reactions: 4
they’ve always said if one of them left they wouldn’t carry on, but after seeing them perform last night & tonight I can see it working. Having said that, I do think Jesy’s vocal will be missed in their songs

Reactions: 6
What’s with this wear chaps/slashes in the middle satin trousers trend they’ve got going on? And why does Perrie look like she’s either very cold or broken most her lower body so needs to be in supportive bandages?
The designer and Perrie posted this... at least they’re laughing at the costume (which shouldn’t of happened)
503D22A0-040C-401D-BB54-B7D891A812A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m glad to hear about Perrie and Jade, although I had no doubts about Jade at all.

Perrie I feel for, I have no doubt she’s a nice girl but after the whole thing went down with Zayn she definitely burnt some bridges with some big names in the industry, due to their loyalty with Zayn/Gigi (Dua, Taylor etc) and doesn’t have the best reputation with anyone with the slightest loyality with Zayns or Gigis family.

Jesy just seems insecure which is really sad, but abit mad she broke Chris’ heart really badly.

Leigh Anne is a weird one, again not very liked/respected in the fashion industry. I know you shouldn’t judge someone on who they date but you don’t date someone who polar opposite views to you. It’s like saying of I support trump but I’m not racist or homophobic. She’s just proven that homophobia and sexism isn’t a deal breaker in her relationships 🤦‍♀️
I went to uni where Leigh Ann is from, she is a known bully! Heard it from many people who weren’t connected so very inclined to believe it.

Can’t stand LM for this reason, she had really put me off them.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They did acknowledge jesy tonight when they won an award and they've been mentioning her on insta posts. I don't really know maybe she is just really ill with something. If she had an overdose I'm sure the girls wouldn't be all jolly at the moment.

Reactions: 2
I do like Little Mix but I think at the start they all had individuality and now they are all morphing into each other.
The Jesy documentary was sad and it didn’t seem like she had recovered properly, I think she should probably have time out. I hope she is OK but when I saw that she was unwell, my first thought was that it was mental health related

Reactions: 3
They did acknowledge jesy tonight when they won an award and they've been mentioning her on insta posts. I don't really know maybe she is just really ill with something. If she had an overdose I'm sure the girls wouldn't be all jolly at the moment.
They carried on as if nothing happened when she OD’d previously and they went to Japan or somewhere by just saying she was too sick to fly.

End of the day it’s a business they’re trying to protect and it’s probably very easy for them now to fake a smile and lie to public

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They would all be isolating if she had covid surely

I dont think anyone disagrees with you. Has anyone here body shamed her ? Maybe i missed those posts. I just think youd need to be really really really sick to not show up this week and as others have said the silence from all speaks volumes. She needs help and she really needs it fast. She jumps from relationshil to relationship taking no time for herself to heal, grow, learn who she really is. She needs a break. Maybe she has already quit.
There have been several comments on here about her body and her clothes, so yes, I think that there is body shaming going on.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.