Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s on the sponsored post that appears on Facebook. Keeps appearing on my feed but I obviously cannot find it now I’m looking for it.

Date night for mum and dad yet cling on Ellie is there once again 😂
I have nothing against the girl but the fact she lives with a practically married couple with a baby and is always tagging along. Do Perrie and Alex even have time alone?

Reactions: 29
I have nothing against the girl but the fact she lives with a practically married couple with a baby and is always tagging along. Do Perrie and Alex even have time alone?
It's a bit weird like. It's obvious her and Perrie are very close and they love each other, but Ellie is very clearly piggy backing off Perries fame to earn her money. Sairah doesn't get on like that and I'm sure she is LA's manager or something.

Reactions: 14
Doesn’t her mum live with them too?
In their London home, maybe but not in Manchester. Perrie also mentioned her mum leaving and her staying with Axel on their own for the first time and at the time she was in Manchester, so I don't think so. There are rumours Alex is returning to Arsenal.

Reactions: 1
A bit of a random thought but after all this drama with NoHun, I really hope that Jade retires the word "hun" from her vocabulary. She uses it in every other sentence and it's just annoying 😩

Reactions: 8
Might have to go steam heart break anthem a few hundred times and see if it moves back up😅👀
Let's see if we can round up the BTS army to mass stream You are my universe. Those guys don't play around.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if Leigh or LM are going to respond to the Jesy and Nicki live about what Nicki said about Leigh 😤🤬

Reactions: 10
I still don’t understand how she’s managed to get a big name like Nicki fighting her corner? It’s so weird.

Reactions: 13
I still don’t understand how she’s managed to get a big name like Nicki fighting her corner? It’s so weird.
Nicki was probably paid to be on the single so she’s just defending it cause more sales and more money for her.
Guarantee you if it was someone else rapping like Megan thee stallion Nicki will be silent (or spouting some other rubbish like she always does)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.