Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicki was probably paid to be on the single so she’s just defending it cause more sales and more money for her.
Guarantee you if it was someone else rapping like Megan thee stallion Nicki will be silent (or spouting some other rubbish like she always does)
That’s true tbf, all the blackfishing drama is overshadowing her feature on the song and she won’t be liking that. Should’ve picked her collab more carefully 🌚

Reactions: 6
Nicki wants to distract people from her own whole mess of a life
this is my thought as well, less people talking about her rapist husband and her cousin's testicles and more people talking about the blackfishing idiot from little mix. at the end of the day nicki minaj is always going to have her nasty little group of fans but all jesy is doing is pissing off her original fan base and i can't imagine she's gaining enough new ones to build a long standing solo career with.

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but what is wrong with Perrie, why does she need her cousin with her 24/7.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but what is wrong with Perrie, why does she need her cousin with her 24/7.
Alex has his friend Bradley and all of Bradley’s family and girlfriend with him as well. Bradley has been at Alex’s house since before and after the birth…. It’s weird!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That’s true tbf, all the blackfishing drama is overshadowing her feature on the song and she won’t be liking that. Should’ve picked her collab more carefully 🌚
And I ooop…
As soon as this first week is done and the single starts freefalling then Nicki will move on

Reactions: 3
I know they’re above it but apparently they filmed a video for Outta Your Mouth that’s ready to go and I wish they would drop it this Friday.

lyrics snippet: Keep my name outta your mouth 😂

Reactions: 14
I'm genuinely gutted for Leigh-Anne. The injustice of it all! I also know for a fact that Jesy wouldn't feel quite so comfortable giggling away if Perrie or Jade had been Nicki's target, but she knows Leigh is the weak link (in terms of both the LM fandom and demeanour - she's clearly the softest of the girls and would be the most hurt by this).

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in Jade's house right now - her and Jordan are both the perfect mix of intelligent, witty and blunt. We're missing out on some great one-liners!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in Jade's house right now - her and Jordan are both the perfect mix of intelligent, witty and blunt. We're missing out on some great one-liners!
Oh yes. Big fan of both and would love to know what they're saying about the whole thing.

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 11
I still don’t understand how she’s managed to get a big name like Nicki fighting her corner? It’s so weird.
Nicki said earlier this year that she’ll do any collab if she’s paid enough. Jesy’s team must be paying her a huge amount to drive this campaign and act like she’s her bestie.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Madame Tussaud’s are probably getting their wax melters ready for tomorrow…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A bit of a random thought but after all this drama with NoHun, I really hope that Jade retires the word "hun" from her vocabulary. She uses it in every other sentence and it's just annoying 😩
It needs retired full stop cos it has a very different meaning in Scotland lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s talked about not really being able to be alone ever because of severe anxiety attacks she gets, so I get her having someone else live in the house when her boyfriend is away all the time. But
maybe not on dates 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Nicki Minaj liking tweets about Andre's past... I would be very quiet about husbands if I was her. Both her and Jesy are awful people. The fact Jesy sat there and allowed all of this to happen. duck them.

Reactions: 57
I’ll be really disappointed if Jade or Perrie don’t defend Leigh-Anne publicly. And frankly, while I know she’s recently had a baby, I’d like to see Perrie step up for once and really put her voice out there.

Reactions: 24
I’ll be really disappointed if Jade or Perrie don’t defend Leigh-Anne publicly. And frankly, while I know she’s recently had a baby, I’d like to see Perrie step up for once and really put her voice out there.
Agreed. I understand that it means there will be an uncomfortable moment where they're the ones who Nicki comes for (particularly Perrie, who wore some pretty appropriative things in like 2012-2014 but seems to have actually taken the criticism on board), but it won't be anything near the hate Leigh has received. They don't need to get involved in slanging matches; they absolutely can and should take the high road after they show their unwavering support for Leigh. The comments have been too brutal for them to ignore - their whole brand is sisterhood and now's the time to put their money where their mouths are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.