Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls do write BUUUUT they have had writing credits in the past for changing a word or asking the writers to change a lyric or even just all 4 of them being in the room, it’s not uncommon for that to happen. Even Beyoncé does it, she barely writes any of her own music.

There was a massive fall out with Syco over Woman Like Me, they wanted writing credit for asking lyric changes in a few parts and they weren’t given credit and it caused a big issue with Simon and their management!

LM:
I like my coffee with two sugars in it
High heels and my jewelry dripping
Drink and I get all fired up (Hey, hey, hey)
Insecure but I'm working with it
Many things that I could get rid of
Ain't about to give it up

Original:
Nike shoes and my hoodie fitted
Always have my hair tied up (Hey, hey, hey)
Insecure, but I won't admit it
Don't know how to give it up

LM:
You got them blue jeans with a rip up in them
My hair with your fingers in it
Love it when you turn me on
'Yoncé with a little bit of
Love Drunk in the middle with it
Get down to our favorite song

Original:
Hey, hey, you got them blue jeans with a rip up in them
Love it when you turn me on (Hey, hey, hey)
Punk funk with a little bit of
"Love Drunk" in the middle with it

Also, who even cares who wrote the songs? If it slaps it’s slaps. Some of the best artists of our time didn’t write their own songs, doesn’t make them any less worthy to be where they are.
True, but it also immediately became publicly known by their own mouth and created a label dropping level conflict to get credit which they still don't have. Which highly suggests it was the first time to happen.

And, they're equally ready to admit who wrote the song alone even when have credits on it.

Reactions: 3
The girls do write BUUUUT they have had writing credits in the past for changing a word or asking the writers to change a lyric or even just all 4 of them being in the room, it’s not uncommon for that to happen. Even Beyoncé does it, she barely writes any of her own music.

There was a massive fall out with Syco over Woman Like Me, they wanted writing credit for asking lyric changes in a few parts and they weren’t given credit and it caused a big issue with Simon and their management!

LM:
High heels and my jewelry dripping
Drink and I get all fired up (Hey, hey, hey)
Insecure but I'm working with it
Ain't about to give it up

Original:
Nike shoes and my hoodie fitted
Always have my hair tied up (Hey, hey, hey)
Insecure, but I won't admit it
Don't know how to give it up

LM:
You got them blue jeans with a rip up in them
Love it when you turn me on
'Yoncé with a little bit of
Love Drunk in the middle with it

Original:
Hey, hey, you got them blue jeans with a rip up in them
Love it when you turn me on (Hey, hey, hey)
Punk funk with a little bit of
"Love Drunk" in the middle with it

Also, who even cares who wrote the songs? If it slaps it’s slaps. Some of the best artists of our time didn’t write their own songs, doesn’t make them any less worthy to be where they are.
I see your point but that was a different situation. They didn't participate in the creation of that song. It was a song that was later passed to them and altered. When they are in the studio with other songwriters, they are actively participating in the creation of the songs from scratch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Can anyone answer me this...Been lurking on Andres insta waiting for some kind of acknowledgment of his children being born but thought that too much time has passed and he must be keeping it purely professional. But tonight he's just shared a tit load of posts from other people where I assume he's been signed to another club, (I'm not actually arsed enough to investigate that much), congratulating him. Seems very very odd to me personally.
He could be just trying to protect their privacy knowing the amount of scrutiny they get from the LM fanbase. Or he could have posted on his storied and had it for close friends only, as tons of celebs seem to do that now.

Reactions: 5
not surprised that perrie didn't hyphenate their names bc it'll be a clusterfuck of surnames for the poor boy. Edwards-Oxlade-Chamberlain 😂 I def wasn't expecting Axel but it's a cute name. Def sounds like a footballer already
Anyone with three surnames is just asking for attention. So cringey. Hyphenated only works if the surnames fit well and its agreed upon.

It’s very very common for babies to take their fathers last name in the U.K., don’t know why so many fans on Twitter are shocked. I guess some countries do take both last names but it’s rare in this country and there’s usually a valid reason like a couple who split or end of the family tree or something
I don't really know any country where the mothers name is carried. Spain & Portugal both carry both surnames but never a country where the mothers name is retained.

Reactions: 1
i just assumed that it's more common now for kids to take after both mom and dad's names. I mean, Alex carries both his mum and dad's surnames. But it's up to the individual at the end of the day

Anyone with three surnames is just asking for attention. So cringey. Hyphenated only works if the surnames fit well and its agreed upon.

I don't really know any country where the mothers name is carried. Spain & Portugal both carry both surnames but never a country where the mothers name is retained.
Their die hard fans are all brasilian that’s they so many people were going on and on about it! Alex I believe only has that last name to keep the lineage from his mothers side as she was the last in her line with that last name. So I get that!

Reading all the interviews and between the lines, etc., I believe what happened was:

— Yes, Jesy was experiencing another mental health spiral and started to have more panic attacks and dark thoughts as the girls started promoting in late 2020. She could not cope with filming new MVs and performances. This is the ‘true’ aspect of what she has shared and I believe this merits sympathy and understanding

— Jesy however is also difficult to work with, not just in navigating her anxiety, but she would get an attitude about things not being up to some standard, clashed with members of the team, and started to isolate herself within the group. She saw herself as someone who needed to approve things herself because she just needed it that way.

She herself said that she would refuse to sing her parts on songs if she didn’t like the song, she was overly choose with songs being written… I think what happened here is that instead of constructive criticism or discussion, Jesy chose to have kind of temper tantrums— isolation, refusing to perform, rejecting songs outright even when they were ready to record, won’t sing her part, etc.

Up until now, she has always framed this self isolation as ‘I was too insecure to perform alongside the other skinny girls so I couldn’t’, but I believe it manifested in other ways. She started to demand things and then just choose to not do it, not to sing or perform things she didn’t like or didn’t think she sounded great in.

— Something obviously went down toward the end where I believe there was a fight or things were said that are not yet forgiven.

— In terms of communication, again reading between the lines, just my opinion but I believe Jesy has cut all communication between her and the rest of the group. Like, blocked their numbers kind of thing, ‘contact me through my rep’ thing. I think it’s exactly what Jesy would correlate with a fresh start and being rid of all that, and that is why there are these hard feelings between everyone, because the band has been frozen out of her life deliberately.

Reactions: 26
@getawaywithit well said, basically she got too big for her boots ans thought she was bigger than the band.

jesy needs to remember the saying- becareful who you piss off on your way to the top, you might meet them on your way down again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else notice that Jesy commented on Kamille’s wedding pics (despite not following her) but radio silence on the babies.

Bit late to the party but I taught a boy called Axel a couple of years back, it's not the most unusual name for a kid that I've come across but it is a bit of a tongue twister - imagine the poor substitute teacher stumbling over the name in the register 😭😂

Reactions: 1
1631244366066.png

1631244403354.png

regarding a relationship approx 5 years ago- might put some extra perspective on her relationship/reactions to Perrie and Leigh-Anne's pregnancies.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m a bit disappointed that none of the girls acknowledged Sarah Harding’s passing. I know Leigh liked Cheryl’s post but that’s it I think. Not sure if they did privately but they have been active on social media so it would have been nice to see them acknowledging it, especially considering they’re big GA fans.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.