Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the hand comments, too much of it in the video 😂 but Jade is just 😍

Reactions: 2
Re the hands I think they were just trying to do some kind of movement since they couldn’t dance 😂

Reactions: 5
I know they’re pregnant and I’ve had two so not judging but it just feels lazy that all the choreography is moving their hands 🤣 they looked amazing I would have been happy for them to sit in those chairs just singing.. the hands were just too much for me

Reactions: 1
I adore Jade but I couldn't help but wonder could an other mini mix be on the way? Or is it just what she's wearing making her look a little rounder than usual to match the other girls and the outfit being not the most flattering? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I adore Jade but I couldn't help but wonder could an other mini mix be on the way? Or is it just what she's wearing making her look a little rounder than usual to match the other girls.
I thought she looked rounder too but I’m pretty sure it’s just an unflattering outfit

Reactions: 4
I adore Jade but I couldn't help but wonder could an other mini mix be on the way? Or is it just what she's wearing making her look a little rounder than usual to match the other girls and the outfit being not the most flattering? 🤔
I cannot imagine Jade having a kid at all right now. Perrie and Leigh always talked about that but I don't think I have ever heard Jade expressing that. She seems to enjoy her freedom and partying too much to have a kid right now.

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure she just did an Instagram story of drinking multiple alcoholic drinks two weeks ago, so no 😂

Reactions: 7
I love how the song is about how no man knows how to duck them right so they’ll do it themselves yet two of them are sitting there heavily pregnant. The irony. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I adore the girls so much but someone really needs stop the ott hand movements. They irritated me in the holiday video too!

Reactions: 3
What do you think of this?

Pete Waterman is making assumptions based on what he’s seen with girl bands from 20 years ago. Whether the 3 girls genuinely are best mates or just work colleagues, you can tell they do get along. I don’t expect them to last beyond 2022 but only because of the babies, but I do hope they prove me wrong on that.

Im in two minds, part of me thinks they’ll come back stronger now Jesy is no longer there dragging them down. They look better as a 3 piece, no more leotards!!!!!

But, another part of me thinks this is the beginning of the end. They’ve lasted longer than most girl groups and they do tend to break up a year or so after they have kids and do their own thing but I don’t see why they’d have to as so many women in the industry work as mothers plus the girls are strong willed and do what they want these days!

If they were to end after the tour, it wouldn’t feel wrong to me and I’d be sad but it’d be ending on a high but low-key, I’m excited for the next full studio album as LM3!

Reactions: 6
I don’t get any breaking up vibes from them, they seem to be doing better than ever to me. I LOVE trio mix and wonder how much happier they could have been from day one if they weren’t held back by one person who didn’t want to be there.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think they’ll be together for too much longer. Not because they can’t work when they have babies but because it does means life is moving in a different direction, all 3 of them were talking about doing other things weren’t they? Like presenting and acting?

Reactions: 3

I don't understand the in-fighting comment. There's probably some bad blood with Jesy but she's no longer in the group, so she's not really impacting anything. I doubt the other three have an issues with each other.
And I don't believe they're breaking up anytime soon. They might take a break and start releasing music more sporadically but I don't see them going on an hiatus like One Direction did and never return. I also hate the way some many people use the babies as an argument as to why they're breaking up. It's so misogynistic. No one is putting Andre's and Alex's careers in question after having children but they expect the girls to drop everything for their children. It's also weird how female solo artists don't have the same expectations. No one said Beyoncé or Katy Perry would end their careers after having kids but somehow girl group members can't go on while being mothers.

Reactions: 6
Although having babies will make it difficult (and it's fair to assume that their careers will need to adapt around motherhood) I think they're pretty determined to continue as a three-piece. Comments like Waterman's will just spur them on more - they've been determined to prove people wrong since the beginning, and have consistently done so.

Think back to October 2011, Week One of X Factor's live shows - did anyone genuinely expect them to be relevant and successful in 2021? Did anyone even think they'd still be a thing by October 2012?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.