Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the name. Relatively celeb-ish but still pretty regular all the same - I wouldn't think anything of it if I met a baby called Axel in real life.

I also think celebrities these days are under weird pressure to name their kid something completely boring to prove that they're down-to-earth or something. In my opinion, unless you're giving your child an entirely ridiculous name (naming no names, Grimes and Elon), it's fair game. In fact, the only thing I don't mind about Kim Kardashian is what she named her children, I think they're all nice :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The name Axel just reminds me of Axel Foley and the crazy frog song so I can’t take it seriously 🙈😂 cause I’m THAT old 🥴😂😂 if it wasn’t for that I’d probably like the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t hate the name. It wouldn’t be something I’d pick myself but it’s not terrible. At least it is an actual name. Although I did genuinely expect Alex Junior. 😂

Reactions: 7
Makes it likely now that Perrie will take Alex's name when they wed.

Perrie Oxlade-Chamberlain does have a ring to it.

Reactions: 11
Name is cute but I don’t think it goes with the surname. Axle Oxlade is a bit of a tongue twister

Reactions: 5
I love that both Perrie and her little boy are named after rockstars 😂 what a beautiful baby. I’ve seen a few people on Twitter telling fanpages and other accounts not to repost the photos of him as he’s a minor as apparently it’s illegal 🙄

Reactions: 6
I live in the French speaking part of Belgium, Axel and Axelle (girl) are pretty standard names here. The name doesn't bother me but the play on Alex's name is a bit gimmicky to me.

Reactions: 4
Axel Oxlade-Chamberlain, son of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Axel, on it's own, is a cool name. Altogether it's such an awkward mouthful to say. There are so many As, Es, Ls and Xs in both their names.

Now I want Leigh to reveal the names and genders of her twins...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t mind Axel, it’s a bit celebrity but not as bad as a lot of options. It sounds tit with Oxlade though. Sounds like an energy drink 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t mind Axel, it’s a bit celebrity but not as bad as a lot of options. It sounds tit with Oxlade though. Sounds like an energy drink 🤣🤣🤣
It's not celebrity at all. It's a common name in other countries. It wasn't something they made up.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.