Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if Jesy saw it as a get out of jail free card, like they’re going to be stopping for a while soon while they have some maternity leave so I’ll leave the group now.
I also wondered if she knew about Perries at all as she’s clearly further behind than leigh.
Yeah I wasn’t sure if maybe they sat down to decide how it could work with maternity for everyone and jade was happy to stay and have some time off touring, jesy said I’ll leave and perrie was like I’ll have a baby as well

Yes, she didn't seem herself in the red carpet interviews too
I thought she looked stoned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesy literally left during the final weekend of their own TV show. It was not planned. I’m sure she said it was a break first and then she decided to quit.

here we go again...
White people getting annoyed because the entertainment industry is being exposed day by day. I don’t expect anything less and it only makes themselves look silly. It’s giving Tomi Lahren

Reactions: 12
dont come for me but i have a genuine question.. wouldn't it be taxing on the babies to follow their mums along for the tour? so much travelling etc? but i guess all babies do is sleep & aren't aware of much so it doesn't really matter.

Reactions: 3
I wondered if Jesy saw it as a get out of jail free card, like they’re going to be stopping for a while soon while they have some maternity leave so I’ll leave the group now.
I also wondered if she knew about Perries at all as she’s clearly further behind than leigh.
I think she actually would of stayed has she known, she wanted a break from little mix and she hated looking “fat” (which she didn’t) next to the others. I think from the summer on we won’t see all that much of them until tour except for the music videos they’ve already recorded ahead of time. But she would of had a nice long break and would of looked slimmer with them pregnant as that’s what she mostly seemed to care about!

Reactions: 4
dont come for me but i have a genuine question.. wouldn't it be taxing on the babies to follow their mums along for the tour? so much travelling etc? but i guess all babies do is sleep & aren't aware of much so it doesn't really matter.
I'm gonna be honest. I'd rather arrange my schedule in order to be able to travel without the baby. Let's say, instead of doing an entire month of concerts, do 15 days, have 15 days home with the baby and then go again for another 15, so I didn't need to have them follow me around. But as you said, babies really don't do much.

Reactions: 5
There’s so many pop stars that do it, Jessie Ware has had two babies while promoting albums and touring. Paloma Faith also on her last tour had a baby with her, so many women do it because they love their jobs. Giovanna Fletcher had her baby a week or so before McBusteds tour and took the baby on the tour, they stayed in Manchester as it’s more central and travelled to the shows. The U.K. makes touring with a family very doable, the USA on the other hand, not so much!!

it’s not a long tour compared to more global artists

Reactions: 4
I’m sure they will have it planned out and will get lots of help from their families so it’s not too much for the girls and their babies

Reactions: 6
That isn’t the assumption, the reason people think they will split and they are starting new chapters in their lives.. they have money and privilege to be there for the early years of their child’s life so why wouldn’t they do that? They are clearly going to split up and you are delusional if you think they aren’t.
Having a new baby and going on tour will be excruciating hard to do next year. The bond between mother and child is incredibly, and no amount of super nanny’s and VIP crèches will compensate for time apart on tour. It wouldn’t be in the baby‘s best interest to come along with them also. So this will definitely be the bands breaking point am sure.
One of the the women may deal with it better than the other, but I would be amazed if both were ok with it.

Why do women have to give up their jobs to be a good mother. I'm so sick of this narrative.
They don’t have to give up their jobs that’s for sure. But doing a tour with new babies will be incredibly hard to do. A tour in itself must be exhausting, but throw a baby into the mix ( excuse the pun! ) with constant moving from venue to venue, will be emotionally taxing for the baby and the girls. However great your support system is for the babies.
Woman can have it all, but they also need to make sensible choices too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Of course having a baby doesn’t mean that you have to give up your career. Especially as it’s a career that Leigh and perrie absolutely love. I’m sure they will have plenty of help and they will make it work for them. However, I do think maybe they are being a bit naive about it too. It’s easy to plan it all out now but the reality is, they don’t know how they are going to feel until their babies are here. They might still not physically be back to where they might want to be to do a tour, they will be tired, their babies might not be sleeping through the night. 2 hours can still be a long time to leave your baby for not to mention all the rehearsals that come before a tour. Their hormones and emotions will be all over the place as well. Your babies are only babies once and they might feel like they don’t want to miss out on that.

Reactions: 16
They can literally fly to those destinations in a short amount of time. Fly to the location, do the show, home. It's really not a big deal!

Reactions: 10
They can literally fly to those destinations in a short amount of time. Fly to the location, do the show, home. It's really not a big deal!
Pretty sure Alex flies to London via helicopter and back to Manchester to see Perrie and go to events with her.

It’s so interesting the amount of people still have the women must stay home and look after the baby mentality. They babies have dads too who can also look after them!!! Why is no one asking if Alex is going to give up his career because he lives in Manchester while Perrie lives in London!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not at all, they are going to split up once they have seen the contact out and the tour is out the way. I don’t see why you would want to work when your baby is so young? Why bother having them if you want to leave them? Don’t have kids then.
God heavens a lady cant work now get a grip we went back in time

Of course having a baby doesn’t mean that you have to give up your career. Especially as it’s a career that Leigh and perrie absolutely love. I’m sure they will have plenty of help and they will make it work for them. However, I do think maybe they are being a bit naive about it too. It’s easy to plan it all out now but the reality is, they don’t know how they are going to feel until their babies are here. They might still not physically be back to where they might want to be to do a tour, they will be tired, their babies might not be sleeping through the night. 2 hours can still be a long time to leave your baby for not to mention all the rehearsals that come before a tour. Their hormones and emotions will be all over the place as well. Your babies are only babies once and they might feel like they don’t want to miss out on that.
Totally agree. I do wonder if some of the comments on here are from non Mums? If not, they are from people who also have no idea in the pressure of touring too.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure Alex flies to London via helicopter and back to Manchester to see Perrie and go to events with her.

It’s so interesting the amount of people still have the women must stay home and look after the baby mentality. They babies have dads too who can also look after them!!! Why is no one asking if Alex is going to give up his career because he lives in Manchester while Perrie lives in London!
This is it! Everyone is banging on how babies need their mothers to be present but what about the fathers? Andre and Alex also have very time-consuming careers and travel for work at least once a week. No one is saying they need to leave their careers or even take a paternity leave. While we, as women, continue to perpetuate that motherhood is mandatory compulsory and fatherhood is optional, men will continue to play in our faces and we'll continue to be struggling on our own. Obviously having a baby is a massive responsibility and the girls will need to adapt to that but that doesn't mean giving up on their careers. They have a supportive family. I wouldn't mind leaving my baby with my mum while I traveled for work.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Totally agree. I do wonder if some of the comments on here are from non Mums? If not, they are from people who also have no idea in the pressure of touring too.
You don't need to be a mum. You just need to look at the amount of female artists who have had children and continued promoting and touring just fine. Beyoncé did, Christina did, Britney did, Pink did. Why can't Little Mix?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Either way they will be criticised if they do something or if they don't. Typical mum shaming :rolleyes:

You don't need to be a mum. You just need to look at the amount of female artists who have had children and continued promoting and touring just fine. Beyoncé did, Christina did, Britney did, Pink did. Why can't Little Mix?
I would guess that every new Mum who ever took their baby on tour would have different pros and cons to tell after the event. Probably some said it was fine, some said it was not, and wouldn’t do it again. A lot also depends on the childs age. So for one of the Mix women, they may be ok, but the other not. They won’t really know this until they are on tour.
But, I would be gobsmacked if both said afterwards, it was lovely and I would do it again.....

Reactions: 1
I would guess that every new Mum who ever took their baby on tour would have different pros and cons to tell after the event. Probably some said it was fine, some said it was not, and wouldn’t do it again. A lot also depends on the childs age. So for one of the Mix women, they may be ok, but the other not. They won’t really know this until they are on tour.
But, I would be gobsmacked if both said afterwards, it was lovely and I would do it again.....
I think they will be taking the babies on tour from what they have said but they don't have to do it again. If they do another tour in the future, they can leave the babies home with family or a nanny and schedule the dates in a way that allows them to come home more often to be with the children. They don't need to be with the children 24/7. My mum is a nurse and during the early years of my life, she was working in another city. I didn't spent that much time with her and there were days I didn't see her. I still have an extraordinary bond with her because when we did have time together, she made it worth. This idea that children only have great bonds with their mothers if they're there all the time is so weird.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.