Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for making it wahoo let's see what jesy posts today as is she going to the brits will she say hello to her friends/sisters

Reactions: 8
are they performing at the brits? i love watching their live performances they're one of the best performers

Reactions: 6
i can't believe they didn't even bother doing any research & really put 'jade' on the front cover. how embarrassing.

Reactions: 25
are they performing at the brits? i love watching their live performances they're one of the best performers
I know I am probably leading myself to serious disappointment but I think they might have a surprise performance. They were all in a hall yesterday that looked like one you would use for rehearsal, I can't think what else they would have been doing there tbh.

Reactions: 4
I've been lurking in the LM thread and still now clue what or who the 'baldy pics' is about. Anyone? 😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been lurking in the LM thread and still now clue what or who the 'baldy pics' is about. Anyone? 😂😳
Jesy’s friend obsession of the month is this bald producer guy that she keeps posting unfunny videos of. I’m sure he’ll disappear soon enough and she’ll pretend he never existed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No. :(

So is Jesy going to the brits?
At the moment she’s just an ex girl band member so I don’t see why she should even be invited.

She probably wouldn’t want to attend in case LM win cos we all know the camera would pan to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I keep thinking I really want them to win as a massive FU to Jesy which is honestly so petty and awful. Thing is, I genuinely wouldn't have thought that if she hadn't seemed so sour about leaving and ever since. I would have just wanted them to win for them. I mean I still do - but without the added sass lol. I'd love to know how they actually feel about the situation because maybe they don't feel she's treated them badly in which case we are just being needlessly bitchy on their behalf and insulting their friend, but we won't ever know and it's so hard to think it was amiccable when Jesy has been so obviously rude about them ever since.

Reactions: 25
Jesy’s friend obsession of the month is this bald producer guy that she keeps posting unfunny videos of. I’m sure he’ll disappear soon enough and she’ll pretend he never existed.
Ahh that explains it!! Thank you

Reactions: 2
I don't understand how they could get Leigh's name wrong and Andre's right.. it's absurd!

Also, I can kinda understand why Perrie got a cover and Leigh didn't as a) Perrie is the second member in as many weeks to announce her pregnancy and b) Alex is an extremely popular footballer.

Reactions: 12
You can see it clearer here :)

View attachment 569177
Not Perrie getting a full cover and Leigh just getting her name mixed up. No excuses guys - last week it was just Leigh who announced her pregnancy and she didn’t get a front cover like this.

Not complaining, just pointing out the facts. Now you can see why she feels as though she’s not as favoured.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.