Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww personally I would LOVE to give up work when my baby is born if I was able to financially. However my career isn’t half as successful as little mix! I think everyone is different so who knows what they’ll do! Very hard to speculate

Reactions: 12
No body is saying they HAVE to give up their job but what if they WANT to give it up or at least take a year or two off? It’s easy for them to say now they they won’t want to but they don’t know how they might feel. What if they want to take a year or so off and then there’s just no interest in them when they want to come back?

ETA, just as they shouldn’t have to give up their career just because they have a baby. They also shouldnt have to carry on if they dont want to just to show that they are empowering other women. Female empowerment is about having choice and making the right choice for you.
If they want to carry on with their career, they will and they will make it work and I’m sure they’ll do brilliantly but if they don’t want to, that’s ok too and it doesn’t mean we’ve gone back to the 1950’s.
No one is saying giving up their career is going back to the 50s. We are saying EXPECTING them to is an attitude that sets us back. No one has said there is any issue with them wanting to stay home, that’s entirely their prerogative, a choice every woman should be able to make without being judged either way. That’s the point we are making.

Reactions: 6
No one is saying giving up their career is going back to the 50s. We are saying EXPECTING them to is an attitude that sets us back. No one has said there is any issue with them wanting to stay home, that’s entirely their prerogative, a choice every woman should be able to make without being judged either way. That’s the point we are making.
Yes which is exactly the point I made in my post. It’s about their choice. Little mix fans on this thread are so adamant that they will carry on and I was offering up the possibility that they might actually want to stop.

Yes which is exactly the point I made in my post. It’s about their choice. Little mix fans on this thread are so adamant that they will carry on and I was offering up the possibility that they might actually want to stop.
We are a big stan us mixers but some of them on here cant get it together to say they might want to stay and produce bangers and have a good time coz they are mothers

Reactions: 1
They’ve also been together for 10 years without a break - they are entitled to one now.

They have outlasted the majority of pop groups.

A break does not mean the end! They are so successful now they do not have to promote all the time and can also have solo side projects.

After the tour they can go a away for year (or even longer) and come back even stronger.

Reactions: 13
I was early twenties when I voted on XFactor.
(With babies 😂)

looking forward to their TikTok Q&A and wonder what’s the reasoning for it....

(With babies 😂)

I was mid twentys when I did I stan little mix because what they stand for

Reactions: 1
I'm sure they're all over the moon but I wonder if they felt a bit sad tonight too. Achieving something they've worked so hard for must be weird without Jesy. I know they've done the video and interviews as a 3 but this is their first big public appearance. I'm sure it must be a bit like going somewhere you used to go with your ex 😅
It must have been hard for them to think back on all they’ve achieved and then to do this without her.

Reactions: 2
(With babies 😂)

I can remember them jumping up from the floor at the final to En Vogue, running into another room to tell my mum to watch it as we are witnessing something special and I don’t feel like I was wrong to think that to this day, they are the best thing to ever come out of a reality music show. Kelly Clarkson and Adam Lambert too but U.K. wise, it’s them!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate when people say Little Mix’s music is aimed at children or only kids are big fans. Wings and Black Magic are the only songs of theirs I would say are for children. Their tour audiences are full of teenagers, women and gay men. Sure there’s kids with their mums too, but that is not their target audience. Children don’t buy or stream the music.

I was 17 when they were on X Factor and I voted for them and I’ve been a big fan for the last decade. I have no shame in saying that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hate when people say Little Mix’s music is aimed at children or only kids are big fans. Wings and Black Magic are the only songs of theirs I would say are for children. Their tour audiences are full of teenagers, women and gay men. Sure there’s kids with their mums too, but that is not their target audience. Children don’t buy or stream the music.

I was 17 when they were on X Factor and I voted for them and I’ve been a big fan for the last decade. I have no shame in saying that.
I loved them on XF and was a casual fan of them throughout the years but their main singles were childish. Shoutout, Black Magic, Wings, Salue, Hair etc put me off getting into their discography. But once I did I realised they have a lot of hidden gems and ofc their label forced them with the basic pop smash hits.

Reactions: 9

Bless her, she did seem off turns out she was just overwhelmed so much so they never finished the speech hahaha!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just thought i'd say I LOVED THE SPICE GIRLS (it was getting a bit heated on here so just thought i'd throw that in😁)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What has happened to Jade? I always considered her the prettiest one, but she looked like she had slept at a bus shelter on the way to the 02. She really did not seem right at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What has happened to Jade? I always considered her the prettiest one, but she looked like she had slept at a bus shelter on the way to the 02. She really did not seem right at all.
I just think her makeup was really bad

Reactions: 4
She went for a darker, stronger makeup look and I think it just didn't do her much justice.

Reactions: 7
Not at all, they are going to split up once they have seen the contact out and the tour is out the way. I don’t see why you would want to work when your baby is so young? Why bother having them if you want to leave them? Don’t have kids then.
Let’s hope Alex has asked LFC to terminate his contract then, because if he’s travelling up and down the UK and to Europe for potentially 3 games a week for 10/11 months of the year how’s he going to parent?

Reactions: 19
Aww personally I would LOVE to give up work when my baby is born if I was able to financially. However my career isn’t half as successful as little mix! I think everyone is different so who knows what they’ll do! Very hard to speculate
As someone who has gone back to work full time after having a baby and is hating every minute of it. I too wish I was in the position to give up work and be there for my little girl more!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.