Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a theory - there is no bad blood. There was no falling out. Both PR teams have been using it to their advantage to gain both Jesy and the girls maximum publicity. Angling it as a fall out with clever wording, posting and selective liking of Instagram posts. Interviews hinting at fallouts. These are savvy women remember.
They seem really lovely girls, I find it hard to believe they would be that manipulative and petty, especially knowing most of their fans are children who i doubt they’d want to exploit/couldn’t because they wouldn’t understand anyway.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think we can compare the Jesy/LM situation to the Spice Girls or One Direction, both the latter were flash in the pan type successes, one direction were together for a total of 4-5 years before they broke up. There was obvious tensions in the group and it was very clear the differences in what each of them wanted to do. They were a giant PR stunt by the label to burn hot and fast and to earn as much money as possible, they also had little control over much of what they did. You only have to look at the different paths the boys have taken since the split to see that actually they were all completely different people. Also they were on tour like 24/7, regardless of any group dynamics that is just impossible to sustain!

the Spice Girls were similar, they again only lasted about 4/5 years before the cracks showed and they split. Clear differences and tensions within the group and they also had little control over what they did. They’ve done the reunion tours and albums but they’re mostly just to keep the bank accounts topped up.

Little Mix have been together for 10 years now, although there’s obviously been some differences with Jesy, the bond the girls have is visible and after leaving their old label they’ve clearly gained a lot of control over the band now. They seem to have a lot in common and are pretty cohesive as a group.
They also aren’t just album machines churning one out every year for the cash dolla like 1D were, they take breaks and look after themselves. I can see them going for a while longer yet! (At least I hope so!)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can’t see them giving up to be honest, I reckon people are just being mean . The assumption that a woman can’t have a child and a career. 🤦‍♀️
That isn’t the assumption, the reason people think they will split and they are starting new chapters in their lives.. they have money and privilege to be there for the early years of their child’s life so why wouldn’t they do that? They are clearly going to split up and you are delusional if you think they aren’t.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
That isn’t the assumption, the reason people think they will split and they are starting new chapters in their lives.. they have money and privilege to be there for the early years of their child’s life so why wouldn’t they do that? They are clearly going to split up and you are delusional if you think they aren’t.
No your delusional if you think they are going to split up they just signed a new record deal and got loads of stuff to do god... are you one of these people that think mothers cant be something else them been a mum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No your delusional if you think they are going to split up they just signed a new record deal and got loads of stuff to do god... are you one of these people that think mothers cant be something else them been a mum
Not at all, they are going to split up once they have seen the contact out and the tour is out the way. I don’t see why you would want to work when your baby is so young? Why bother having them if you want to leave them? Don’t have kids then.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not at all, they are going to split up once they have seen the contact out and the tour is out the way. I don’t see why you would want to work when your baby is so young? Why bother having them if you want to leave them? Don’t have kids then.
You couldn’t possibly love your child AND enjoy your job too, could you?
Had you ever thought that women do actually get validation out of successful careers as well as being mothers? We are not just one or the other

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
You couldn’t possibly love your child AND enjoy your job too, could you?
Had you ever thought that women do actually get validation out of successful careers as well as being mothers? We are not just one or the other
Yeah you can but your child comes first. If you want to put your job first don’t have children. The band will split after the tour and they will go and enjoy that time with their babies. Im not sure why you are so bitter about women being good mothers and doing the right thing. Do you have a guilty conscience?

They don’t necessarily have to leave them, they have enough money that they can bring a nanny on tour to help out. Plenty of women work whilst their children are young. If you enjoy your job why would you give it up?

Reactions: 14
To be fair, I do find it grating when as soon as someone gets a positive test their hands are clamped to their stomach at every opportunity. We get it, you're pregnant. You are also other things.
They’re just proud of their bumps. It’s part of bonding. I don’t see the harm in it

Reactions: 9
Yeah you can but your child comes first. If you want to put your job first don’t have children. The band will split after the tour and they will go and enjoy that time with their babies. Im not sure why you are so bitter about women being good mothers and doing the right thing. Do you have a guilty conscience?
What on earth are you talking about? Are you living in the 50s? Our lives have all moved so far on from that now and a mother doesn’t need to be strapped to their child’s side 24/7 till their 18 in order to be a good mother. As it happened when my son came home, I went back to work after 5 weeks and my husband took 8 months off work to care for him. Does that make a bad mother?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Sorry are you saying if mothers don't "do the right thing" and give up their job they aren't a good mother? Women are allowed to love their children but still work, still get validation from more than being a mother.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
They aren’t even in a contract, they only signed a one album deal... the fact that they were in the studio (while pregnant) like 2 weeks ago writing new songs does not show any signs they want to stop.

Women can have babies and work!!!!!! They might not have the traditional maternity leave but they have the funds to help them during tour plus during tour they are only on stage for 2hours including sound check, the rest of the time they will be backstage with the babies!

Also, the could quite easily cancel the tour if they didn’t want to do it, so many are still getting cancelled soooooo.... yeah!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
They seem really lovely girls, I find it hard to believe they would be that manipulative and petty, especially knowing most of their fans are children who i doubt they’d want to exploit/couldn’t because they wouldn’t understand anyway.
This is true they ARE lovely...but they are still part of the machine that is the music industry and records need to be sold, investments recouped etc.

Reactions: 6
This is true they ARE lovely...but they are still part of the machine that is the music industry and records need to be sold, investments recouped etc.
Their management Modest! is super dodgy too, the fact that they keep selling exclusive stories to the sun I wouldn’t put it past their management doing something like this without the girls consent!

Reactions: 6
*Professor Quirrell voice*
“TROLL IN THE DUNGEON...TROLLLLLL IN THE DUNGEON. I thought you oughta know”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this has already been discussed but how far to we think Leigh-Anne is? Was it something that contributed to Jesy leaving?
I wondered if Jesy saw it as a get out of jail free card, like they’re going to be stopping for a while soon while they have some maternity leave so I’ll leave the group now.
I also wondered if she knew about Perries at all as she’s clearly further behind than leigh.

Reactions: 2
Why do women have to give up their jobs to be a good mother. I'm so sick of this narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did anyone else think that jade looked a little odd and possibly pissed off last night? Especially in the Jack Whitehall interview!

Reactions: 3
Their management Modest! is super dodgy too, the fact that they keep selling exclusive stories to the sun I wouldn’t put it past their management doing something like this without the girls consent!
Exactly. And all PR is good PR.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

So what if they do split, so what if they don’t? The point in you can absolutely both work and enjoy your job AND also raise children in the modern day and age

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.