Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s rumours going around that Little Mix are going to release something special music wise on the 20th August to celebrate their 10th anniversary, however, Jesy is planning to release some solo music on the same day. If that is true, then Jesy should prepare herself for a lot of backlash.

New thread title idea: “LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
There’s rumours going around that Little Mix are going to release something special music wise on the 20th August to celebrate their 10th anniversary, however, Jesy is planning to release some solo music on the same day. If that is true, then Jesy should prepare herself for a lot of backlash.

New thread title idea: “LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun”
I wouldn’t put it past her to do something like that… also I can’t believe their 10 year anniversary is coming up soon. It feels like yesterday when they were on X Factor 🥺

Reactions: 15
It’s funny how being in Little Mix took such a toll but she continues to use the same songwriters, producers and now choreographers.

Like do your own thing? Why attempt to piss your premade fan base off?
It doesn’t matter when Jesy releases anything, she’s gonna get torn into and compared to LM.
Quite frankly, deservedly so. She didn’t go away and do her “own thing” after all, did she.

Reactions: 19
I honestly curse like a sailor and every other word out of my mouth is duck or tit HOWEVER...there is nothing I hate more when people change their look or fanbase or whatever and start using curse words in their songs. Like in some cases (wasabi) its relevant to the song but I just feel like having a song called unfuckable is so rough. You're not cool or edgy by doing so Jesy

Reactions: 17
I honestly curse like a sailor and every other word out of my mouth is duck or tit HOWEVER...there is nothing I hate more when people change their look or fanbase or whatever and start using curse words in their songs. Like in some cases (wasabi) its relevant to the song but I just feel like having a song called unfuckable is so rough. You're not cool or edgy by doing so Jesy
This ^ It just smacks of try hard 15 year old wanting to shock. No doubt it will be about how unfuckable she feels herself to be - accompanied by a video and plenty more on Instagram of her eye bleeping herself. If she doesn’t do as well expect, and try to upstage her ex friends she might still be able to salvage something. LM have done a pretty flawless job of being dignified in the face of her behaviour so she’s just making herself look worse!

Reactions: 5

The Sun are reporting it’s set for release in September which is most probably true. The girls have a relationship with that newspaper for leaking gossip and upcoming singles etc

Reactions: 1
Someone on another music forum said he knows some of her dancers and they said the song is okay but the choreography and concept for the video are really good.

I’m happy the song is only okay then 😂 i really am not rooting for her

Reactions: 6
I hope everyone in the music video is happy to be dressed in a bin bag whilst Queen Jesy is in her corset 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed Kingoli (a dancer that choreographed sweet melody and tours) has unfollowed the little mix girls and is now only following jesy. He is choreographing jesys new video. It seems there has been a fall out

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I hope everyone in the music video is happy to be dressed in a bin bag whilst Queen Jesy is in her corset 😂
I have wondered how she’ll be styled in any future videos. Will the corset/bodysuit still be her go to only look?

Reactions: 4
I have wondered how she’ll be styled in any future videos. Will the corset/bodysuit still be her go to only look?
I’m convinced the corset & baggy jeans/bra on her insta are the only outfits she wears. Funeral? Corset. Asda? Corset. Little Mix do something & she needs the attention back on her? Underwear. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve noticed Kingoli (a dancer that choreographed sweet melody and tours) has unfollowed the little mix girls and is now only following jesy. He is choreographing jesys new video. It seems there has been a fall out
I imagine he had to pick, Little Mix or Jesy, I think he was a backing dancer for a few of their tours previously. He’s only choreographed one of their videos, I just think be careful who you piss off on the way up… if Jesy flops he could of shot himself in the foot!

Reactions: 8
I reckon she might do what Billie Eilish does and dress in baggy clothes, try and change her up her look to look “cool/edgy”

Reactions: 1
I reckon she might do what Billie Eilish does and dress in baggy clothes, try and change her up her look to look “cool/edgy”
if she had wanted a change of look she would have done it by now, she is wearing less and less now to try and prove she ‘skinny’ and hot when not standing next to 3 other girls and looking like a rejected geordie shore member.

I think she should definitely consider it though, And let the music speak for itself and not have people judge her on her looks

Reactions: 7
The Sun are reporting it’s set for release in September which is most probably true. The girls have a relationship with that newspaper for leaking gossip and upcoming singles etc
A proven insider on PJ responded to a comment in the likes of "of course she wouldn't do that" with "Well...". So, I think it's true, or changed it after backlash.

But equally, The Sun is reliable for LM as fed from their team, of which she's no longer a part of to be the case.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure Leigh-Anne is lovely, but my God, she always looks so miserable.
I don't think her problem is racism so much as the fact that her personality just does not draw people in. Mel B and Shaznay were both very popular members of the Spice Girls and All Saints.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.