Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect Perrie and Leigh-Anne got pregnant when they did because they wanted to take advantage of the fact that they're at home a lot more since the pandemic/won't be touring this year.

Thread title suggestion: Jesy wants to forget Little Mix, that's why there's no waxwork pics
Yeah deffo, I definitely think that’s why a lot of people thought it was a good time to fall pregnant

Reactions: 1
Little Mix #4 - babies on the way and waxworks on display

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Little Mix #4 A baby spitting their dummy out on the horizon (and that’s just Jesy)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they all guys in her team? Is that so she doesn’t feel compared to other women? I don’t think she’s ready for what the media may say about her when she releases her new music!

Reactions: 23
I can't stop laughing at "whoosh & whoosh" as a sing title, like what on earth!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.