Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Leigh-Anne is lovely, but my God, she always looks so miserable.
I don't think her problem is racism so much as the fact that her personality just does not draw people in. Mel B and Shaznay were both very popular members of the Spice Girls and All Saints.
This is such an awful take, my God... Undermining a black woman's experience with racism because "she always looks miserable". Anyone that follows Little Mix knows Leigh-Anne is probably the most cheerful and sweet out of the four members. Having been a fan for 10 years, I seen on several occasions either micro-agressions or blatant racism towards Leigh and even towards black fans. Racism is unfortunately a big problem in the Little Mix fandom.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This is such an awful take, my God... Undermining a black woman's experience with racism because "she always looks miserable". Anyone that follows Little Mix knows Leigh-Anne is probably the most cheerful and sweet out of the four members. Having been a fan for 10 years, I seen on several occasions either micro-agressions or blatant racism towards Leigh and even towards black fans. Racism is unfortunately a big problem in the Little Mix fandom.
I agree. But this is what happens when you manufacture a group as Simon Cowell did. There was no natural synergy/friendships. Those have grown and between themselves they have realised their strengths and weaknesses. I'm sure that the racism is real and certainly not to do with not gurning non-stop which is mental. I think that without Cowell's interference they have turned into lovely young women who still have careers but strong outside relationships too. I can't comment on Jessy.

I agree.

Her Instagram is a bit more curated and “professional” than what the other girls put out, I don’t see how that translates into looking miserable though.

Reactions: 5
Who’s seen the latest? Jesy has unfollowed everyone and deleted all her photos…

An excuse to unfollow Perrie, Leigh Anne and Jade? I think so

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So maybe the rumour about her releasing something soon is true after all. I doubt she would keep her Instagram blank for a month.

Reactions: 2
So maybe the rumour about her releasing something soon is true after all. I doubt she would keep her Instagram blank for a month.
She definitely couldn’t last that long without a load of obnoxious selfies.

Who’s seen the latest? Jesy has unfollowed everyone and deleted all her photos…

An excuse to unfollow Perrie, Leigh Anne and Jade? I think so
She is definitely using this as her get out of jail card to unfollow the girls and anything to do with little mix or the past 9/10 years

Reactions: 8
She can pretend her music career didn’t exist before 2021 by deleting everything but she is always going to be “Jesy from Little Mix” to the masses no matter how hard she tries.

Reactions: 18
She can pretend her music career didn’t exist before 2021 by deleting everything but she is always going to be “Jesy from Little Mix” to the masses no matter how hard she tries.
I’ve been a massive little mix fan since the X factor and I don’t think I will ever not refer to her as ‘Jesy from little mix’ without little mix she wouldn’t be were she is today and she needs to admit that and just move on

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been a massive little mix fan since the X factor and I don’t think I will ever not refer to her as ‘Jesy from little mix’ without little mix she wouldn’t be were she is today and she needs to admit that and just move on
Me too, big fan since the X Factor days. Don’t forget where you came from and what gave you the followers you have now. If she was a nobody starting out solo she’d have no chance.

Reactions: 7
What to you all make of Jesy deleting all her photos and unfollowing everyone? I think there is a possibility of her releasing the same time as the girls anniversary

Reactions: 3
What to you all make of Jesy deleting all her photos and unfollowing everyone? I think there is a possibility of her releasing the same time as the girls anniversary
Good excuse for her to unfollow the other girls. Bet she’s been dying to do it.

Reactions: 6
She is definitely using this as her get out of jail card to unfollow the girls and anything to do with little mix or the past 9/10 years
That's exactly what I thought when I saw that she unfollowed everyone!
Can't wait for her to re-follow everyone in the next few days/weeks except for the girls :rolleyes:

Does that also mean that her solo music is coming in the next two weeks or so? I didn't think she and her team would be that messy and stupid to release her first single around the same time as the band's 10 year anniversary but now it really looks like that's what they're planning to do omg

Reactions: 3
That's exactly what I thought when I saw that she unfollowed everyone!
Can't wait for her to re-follow everyone in the next few days/weeks except for the girls :rolleyes:

Does that also mean that her solo music is coming in the next two weeks or so? I didn't think she and her team would be that messy and stupid to release her first single around the same time as the band's 10 year anniversary but now it really looks like that's what they're planning to do omg
Dunno if I'm nervous or excited for the tit show that is about to take place!

The thing is, her first song will probably do very well on her name alone, regardless of how good it actually is. Then she’ll probably flop. Look at Zayn for example.

Reactions: 4
I was like “oh maybe we’re being too harsh by saying the website looks like she made it herself”

*clicks the link and nearly pissed myself laughing* 🤭 what the actualfuck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.