Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Perrie feels about it? Her friend or cousin or whatever stayed with them during lockdown didn't she? I feel like for a certain amount of time it's okay, but then it gets to a point where it's time to start contributing to the bills.

Perrie said, when she opened up about her severe anxiety, that she can’t ever be alone anymore. She needs someone to be there at all time. Maybe she’s a bit better now. But I guess Alex is away a lot, and maybe she’s not good enough to live completely alone.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I was under the impression that Perrie lives with Alex, Ellie and her mum. Strange set up if so, especially with a baby on the way.

Reactions: 3
All the celebs do it. I find it so weird but it’s normal to them. Like how Jordyn lived with Kylie, Travis and Stormi. Chrissy Teigen’s mum lives with them. Cheryl Cole has had her mum living in all her marital homes. Weird.

Reactions: 7
All the celebs do it. I find it so weird but it’s normal to them. Like how Jordyn lived with Kylie, Travis and Stormi. Chrissy Teigen’s mum lives with them. Cheryl Cole has had her mum living in all her marital homes. Weird.
I suppose they can afford to essentially have their own homes within their mansions, not like us plebs with a standard 3 bed at best 😁

Reactions: 11
I suppose they can afford to essentially have their own homes within their mansions, not like us plebs with a standard 3 bed at best 😁
I have a 1 bedroom wish I had there houses especially leighannes I would be so happy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was under the impression that Perrie lives with Alex, Ellie and her mum. Strange set up if so, especially with a baby on the way.
She lives with Ellie in Alex’s house when in London and with Alex and his friends when in Manchester… no idea how that will work with a baby! I’d want to be with my partner all the time especially with a baby but with Little Mix I guess living in Manchester full time is just not possible!

Reactions: 7
The complete radio silence from Jesy about the waxworks is embarrassing. The Madame Tussauds team did an amazing job, at least thank them for their hard work!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Perrie and Ellie have lived together since 2015/16ish. Ellie is Perries mums niece. The whole living situation does confuse me though, like I get why they moved in with each other in 2015, Perrie just broke up with Zayn and Ellie was only 18ish and they were really close but once Perrie started dating Alex and moved in with him I would think it would be awkward to live with your cousin and their partner.
I get her being there when Alex is in Liverpool, I feel like that’s quite normal, but the fact that Alex’s friends live with him too just confuses me like their adults with full time jobs not university students.
I wonder what will happen when the baby comes surely it will be more practical to stay in one home without your friends. Does her mum live with her still? I remember her mum lived in a house Zayn owned and when the broke up he sold the house so she had leave (obvs this was 5 years ago) didn’t know if she found another place.

Reactions: 5
Perrie and Ellie have lived together since 2015/16ish. Ellie is Perries mums niece. The whole living situation does confuse me though, like I get why they moved in with each other in 2015, Perrie just broke up with Zayn and Ellie was only 18ish and they were really close but once Perrie started dating Alex and moved in with him I would think it would be awkward to live with your cousin and their partner.
I get her being there when Alex is in Liverpool, I feel like that’s quite normal, but the fact that Alex’s friends live with him too just confuses me like their adults with full time jobs not university students.
I wonder what will happen when the baby comes surely it will be more practical to stay in one home without your friends. Does her mum live with her still? I remember her mum lived in a house Zayn owned and when the broke up he sold the house so she had leave (obvs this was 5 years ago) didn’t know if she found another place.
For some reason I really love that you called Ellie her mom's niece and not just Perrie's cousin it made me laugh lol I don't know why

Perrie's talked about how she doesn't like to live alone because it gives her anxiety so it makes sense imo that Ellie lives with her when she's in London.
I saw somebody say in IG that Alex's friend was moving to California soon (but take this with a pinch of salt because I don't even remember where I read it).
The problem is that they just can't live together full time. Liverpool would never let Alex live in London, and Perrie obviously works in London. I think her schedule is probably a lot more flexible than his, that's why we see her more in Manchester than the other way around. I imagine she'll try to spend more time in Manchester after the baby is born, especially if Alex's friend does move out but it's pretty clear that until one of them retires their living situation is going to be odd

Reactions: 4
I think I read somewhere that Perrie bought her mum and brother a house, I’m assuming it’s after her last break up

That Ellie seems like a bit of a tagalong tbh, she's desperate to be in the lime light.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure that Louis Tomlinson’s childhood best friend lives with him and his girlfriend. Must be something that celebs do I guess?

Reactions: 1
For some reason I really love that you called Ellie her mom's niece and not just Perrie's cousin it made me laugh lol I don't know why

Perrie's talked about how she doesn't like to live alone because it gives her anxiety so it makes sense imo that Ellie lives with her when she's in London.
I saw somebody say in IG that Alex's friend was moving to California soon (but take this with a pinch of salt because I don't even remember where I read it).
The problem is that they just can't live together full time. Liverpool would never let Alex live in London, and Perrie obviously works in London. I think her schedule is probably a lot more flexible than his, that's why we see her more in Manchester than the other way around. I imagine she'll try to spend more time in Manchester after the baby is born, especially if Alex's friend does move out but it's pretty clear that until one of them retires their living situation is going to be odd
Yeah, I thought they’d wait to try for a baby until either Little Mix was over or Alex retired which won’t be that long really not when they live hours apart and crazy conflicting schedules!

Reactions: 2
The complete radio silence from Jesy about the waxworks is embarrassing. The Madame Tussauds team did an amazing job, at least thank them for their hard work!
As a pop star it’s a huge achievement. She could have posted on her story with a photo of just her waxwork and written something. But she’s too far up her own arse.

Reactions: 14
It’s honestly like she’s trying to pretend she was never in Little Mix. bleeping weirdo, you’d not have the platform you have now and the options you have without them. God know your roots, ungrateful twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think everyone who has ever left a band always does the same, pretend their previous life didn’t exist and try to distance themselves from all that.

And then when the money dries up in a few years time and they want a reunion, all of a sudden its all rainbows And butterflies and everyone loves each other- eg spice girls and the brief full take that reunion

Honestly its so clichè

Reactions: 16
Right seeing as Jesy has fucked up and fucked off, what’s the new thread name .

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Haha I wasn’t sure if it was Ellie’s mum or dad who was related to perries mum so just said that 😂

I honestly get why Ellie would live with whilst Alex isn’t there and why she would if she continues to when the baby arrives.

If his friend is moving to US that might make sense why he’s living with them at the moment cause of Covid

I get the football, there’s cases of players with families commuting an hour to training (although I imagine they stay over some nights) for example Jamie Vardy but London to Liverpool is not practical at all. Ideally Alex needs to move to a London way club which maybe why there’s West Ham talks although his contract is till 2023 but it seems Liverpool are looking to sell him.

Alex has max 10 years left playing professionally (probably less because of constant injury’s), probably max 5 in the premier league (till 2023 if he stays at Liverpool, till contract ends if he signs with a new prem team). I don’t know how long little mix will last maybe another 5 years and then Perrie will probably go into TV. Maybe they’ll wait until then to properly settle down completely, no clue where though.

Yeah, I thought they’d wait to try for a baby until either Little Mix was over or Alex retired which won’t be that long really not when they live hours apart and crazy conflicting schedules!
I did think it was odd especially as she still is quite young, a lot of people I know fell pregnant though during lockdown (planned and unplanned) so maybe they thought it was good time to get pregnant or maybe she felt like she had to as she saw people around her falling pregnant at a similar age. I think they’ll wait to have more.

Reactions: 2
I did think it was odd especially as she still is quite young, a lot of people I know fell pregnant though during lockdown (planned and unplanned) so maybe they thought it was good time to get pregnant or maybe she felt like she had to as she saw people around her falling pregnant at a similar age. I think they’ll wait to have more.
I suspect Perrie and Leigh-Anne got pregnant when they did because they wanted to take advantage of the fact that they're at home a lot more since the pandemic/won't be touring this year.

Thread title suggestion: Jesy wants to forget Little Mix, that's why there's no waxwork pics

Reactions: 14
I suspect Perrie and Leigh-Anne got pregnant when they did because they wanted to take advantage of the fact that they're at home a lot more since the pandemic/won't be touring this year.

Thread title suggestion: Jesy wants to forget Little Mix, that's why there's no waxwork pics
Jesy has her own thread just want everyone to know

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.