Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at Perrie’s posts… how did she manage not to drop her arms, move or laugh so much? I just couldn’t 😂 Love that we got to see behind the scenes!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Looking at Perrie’s posts… how did she manage not to drop her arms, move or laugh so much? I just couldn’t 😂 Love that we got to see behind the scenes!
She's definitely been more diplomatic than Leigh with her posts lol :p

Reactions: 3
I follow one of Alex’s best friends and his girlfriend as I’m nosey, they seem like such leeches living a lifestyle that is not theirs to live.

Alex is not there, he’s away training yet they’re staying at his house with his friends brother driving Alex’s cars etc I just find it bizarre. I’ve seen in the past they spend time at the london house too like Alex’s friend and all his friends… it’s super strange to me. I’m all for being close to friends but it’s just a bit much to live off a friend and drive their cars.

His girlfriend just posted a video of her driving (and recording herself driving) in Alex’s Jeep and Alex’s friend is also recording her driving behind in Alex’s Rolls Royce and the other day they were at a safari in Alex’s Mercedes sports car with monkeys all over it.

Maybe I’m too judgy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow that does sound very strange!!! I love having my friends over a lot but staying in my house and driving my car (albeit a tit 10 year old car haha) is VERY different 🤨

Reactions: 7
I follow one of Alex’s best friends and his girlfriend as I’m nosey, they seem like such leeches living a lifestyle that is not theirs to live.

Alex is not there, he’s away training yet they’re staying at his house with his friends brother driving Alex’s cars etc I just find it bizarre. I’ve seen in the past they spend time at the london house too like Alex’s friend and all his friends… it’s super strange to me. I’m all for being close to friends but it’s just a bit much to live off a friend and drive their cars.

His girlfriend just posted a video of her driving (and recording herself driving) in Alex’s Jeep and Alex’s friend is also recording her driving behind in Alex’s Rolls Royce and the other day they were at a safari in Alex’s Mercedes sports car with monkeys all over it.

Maybe I’m too judgy
I totally agree
I’ve met a couple of footballers on match days in hospitality and it’s always their friends who are so much more full of themselves and rude than the actual players.
I recall on one occasion a certain player of a championship club (who I won’t name) was out injured so he got a box and he invited some of his friends and his friends were so rude to staff, complained about food and having to pay for drink (they didn’t even pay their footballer friend paid) and acted like they were better than everyone else. I just remember thinking we’ve all paid £££ to be here and they’ve got these tickets for free leeching off their friends and think they’re better than everyone else.

Anways sorry went off topic abit but fair enough house sitting but it all sounds abit much. I don’t think I would ever drive someone else’s car maybe because I have my own but it just seems they’re taking the mick especially driving multiple of them and videoing them like it’s theirs. And filming whilst driving is reckless anyways let alone in someone else’s car. I don’t know much about Alex but hopefully he’ll realise they’re taking advantage.

Reactions: 10
I totally agree
I’ve met a couple of footballers on match days in hospitality and it’s always their friends who are so much more full of themselves and rude than the actual players.
I recall on one occasion a certain player of a championship club (who I won’t name) was out injured so he got a box and he invited some of his friends and his friends were so rude to staff, complained about food and having to pay for drink (they didn’t even pay their footballer friend paid) and acted like they were better than everyone else. I just remember thinking we’ve all paid £££ to be here and they’ve got these tickets for free leeching off their friends and think they’re better than everyone else.

Anways sorry went off topic abit but fair enough house sitting but it all sounds abit much. I don’t think I would ever drive someone else’s car maybe because I have my own but it just seems they’re taking the mick especially driving multiple of them and videoing them like it’s theirs. And filming whilst driving is reckless anyways let alone in someone else’s car. I don’t know much about Alex but hopefully he’ll realise they’re taking advantage.
Oh interesting, don’t know much about football world so maybe their friends feel a bit entitled as their footballer mate is rich and famous.

Also, dont think they’re housesitting, they just live between all of Alex’s houses. Yeah, it’s just so weird to me. Like, fair enough getting a housemate so your not alone but there a boundaries surely?!

Maybe I’m too judgy
Is this any chance about his friend Bradley? I just saw his fiancée’s Instagram post

Reactions: 1
Oh interesting, don’t know much about football world so maybe their friends feel a bit entitled as their footballer mate is rich and famous.

Also, dont think they’re housesitting, they just live between all of Alex’s houses. Yeah, it’s just so weird to me. Like, fair enough getting a housemate so your not alone but there a boundaries surely?!
yeah that’s deffo a red flag like hes in a long term relationship and expecting a baby, why don’t they have their own place? Especially if they’re in a relationship aswell.

Reactions: 5
While I do think it's weird and I wouldn't like to be in that situation, it's incredibly common for very rich people (pretty much all athletes, singers, etc.) To have like an entourage who pretty much live off of you and hang around. I guess they're a lot more used to the lack of privacy just because of their jobs and if you can afford to do that with your friends why not? But yeah, it's weird

Reactions: 2
I wonder how Perrie feels about it? Her friend or cousin or whatever stayed with them during lockdown didn't she? I feel like for a certain amount of time it's okay, but then it gets to a point where it's time to start contributing to the bills.

I wonder how Perrie feels about it? Her friend or cousin or whatever stayed with them during lockdown didn't she? I feel like for a certain amount of time it's okay, but then it gets to a point where it's time to start contributing to the bills.

ehh I doubt she particularly minds it. or at least I doubt that she's not used to it. she has her own hangers on (? or whatever the plural is)

Reactions: 1
She seems to be with that Ellie all the time, wonder what that’s all about

I think Ellie is maybe Perries PA or she works doing something for the band (not a manager or anything) and I think she actually lives with them too, but actually contributes. Not 100% sure but with Ellie I don't think it's as weird as what yous were saying about Alex's mates

Reactions: 4
It's just one of those things that for us normal people is really weird but for famous people is commonplace.
I guess if I had so much money I could afford to just tell my friend to just quit her crappy job and I'll put her up and buy whatever she needs I'd do it too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.