Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Jesy will acknowledge the fact she’s now got a wax figure in Madame Tussaud’s? My guess is probably not 🤔

Reactions: 9
Leigh-Anne posting pictures of it without Jesy 😂😂😂
She being criticised on twitter by Jesy's 5 stans but she absolutely right for this. Jesy liking Perrier's pregnancy announcement while ignoring hers the week before and even trying to steal her thunder with that shady interview... I would do the same

Reactions: 21
I don't think she's doing it to be mean but to "respect jesys wishes". I bet legally they can't post about her...or minimum jesy has requested they don't!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Leigh shared the fax figures of them and cropped out Jesy hahahahha

Reactions: 2
Love that Leigh hasn't shown Jesy in her stories 😂😂😂

Think this is one of the best wax works! Jade and Perrie look so realistic

Reactions: 6
The wax works are so good! I just don’t get the weird pose they have for Perrie, it looks like she’s dancing to Tragedy by Steps
FDC43F09-7B55-43DA-A959-4204432D4A6C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think she's doing it to be mean but to "respect jesys wishes". I bet legally they can't post about her...or minimum jesy has requested they don't!
Yea, I’m more interested to see if Jesy will mention her wax figure

Maybe Leigh isn’t allowed to post Jesy’s for legal reasons? I bet she’s fuming she agreed to it and then left and couldn’t stop it from going ahead.

Reactions: 1
I’m so surprised Jade or Perrie hasn’t posted about the waxworks today

Reactions: 5
I know she was part of the group for almost 10 years but her inclusion at this point just makes the whole thing uncomfortable. She hasn't acknowledge the wax figures since she doesn't want anything to do with the group, Leigh is being called shady for her post while Jade and Perrie are radio silent because they probably don't even know how to proceed. It's just an awkward situation.

Reactions: 19
I know she was part of the group for almost 10 years but her inclusion at this point just makes the whole thing uncomfortable. She hasn't acknowledge the wax figures since she doesn't want anything to do with the group, Leigh is being called shady for her post while Jade and Perrie are radio silent because they probably don't even know how to proceed. It's just an awkward situation.
She never should have been included. It makes it awkward for everyone and just spoils it for the girls. Even if you’ve worked at a company for 50 years, you don’t still attend work functions once you’ve left. She isn’t in the band so shouldn’t be in the waxwork. Ridiculous really.

Reactions: 18
Maybe when she launches her much awaited solo career, they can place her somewhere else 😂
What did they do with One Direction?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.