Little Mix #2 The search for... a stylist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Leigh Perrie and Jade I would be so angry right now! Jesys interview ... I don’t even know what to say. I think it’s the way she just throws them off “the other 3 girls” “I didn’t want to wear what they wanted” “I wouldn’t listen to their music” “I would try and starve myself because they were skinny”. She’s throwing HER insecurities onto other people. Almost as if she’s blaming them for it. Absolute narcissist

Reactions: 44
How she referred them too the “three other girls” ... Been having a nose on the quote retweets and on twitter a fair amount saying how this is Leigh’s day. Trust Jesy to come out and try and outshine.

Also regarding the outfits she always wore those leotards and was the odd one out so that doesn’t make much sense 😐

That quote makes no sense. They always wore their own clothes or clothes they choose during interviews and she used to wear the same outfit for every performance. What is she on about? And the timing of this...

Reactions: 16
That quote makes no sense. They always wore their own clothes or clothes they choose during interviews and she used to wear the same outfit for every performance. What is she on about? And the timing of this...
I just looked so that felicity doesn't follow little mix jade or perrie but follows leighanne like something has happened maybe they got sick of her like I am at this point

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t blame them. I’m sure they’ve been supportive to some degree, but after 10 years of putting up with someone who projects their insecurities onto you.. it doesn’t make them bad people to be over that

Reactions: 13
I personally think she should have just said yep I quit it was hurting my mental health and now I’m excited to go solo, instead she’s tarnished 10 years of little mix. As said above, it’s difficult to listen/watch back knowing there was so much resentment and trouble behind the scenes on her behalf. Almost like she’s trying to ruin it now for the girls. I think a lot of LM fans are going to be hurt by what she has said.

Reactions: 18
Wow the interview is shocking, she didn’t say one nice thing about them. She apparently didn’t want to talk about her relationship with them (which imo, signifies that they aren’t on good terms). She could have said something like “I wish the girls well, and they have been supportive” or whatever. In the interview she was cutting them down subtly. When speaking about outfits or whatever and how she wasn’t confident, she didn’t even reference them by saying something like “The girls were supportive, they weren’t the issue”. In interviews the girls have done, they spoke very maturely about how if someone is unhappy, you have to support their decision to leave and do what makes them happy.

Reactions: 21
Jesy is still so scarred over how she was treated back in the first few years of Little Mix and clearly has struggled since then (her documentary) but projecting her insecurities onto the girls and also blaming them for it is not the way! If she hated being in a girl band so much she should’ve left years ago. I just don’t understand how she can say being in a girl band made her insecure because of being constantly compared to her band mates when as a female solo artist she still will be unfortunately compared to other female solo artists?! She’s so ungrateful and resentful and she doesn’t deserve their support and kindness to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow the interview is shocking, she didn’t say one nice thing about them. She apparently didn’t want to talk about her relationship with them (which imo, signifies that they aren’t on good terms). She could have said something like “I wish the girls well, and they have been supportive” or whatever. In the interview she was cutting them down subtly. When speaking about outfits or whatever and how she wasn’t confident, she didn’t even reference them by saying something like “The girls were supportive, they weren’t the issue”. In interviews the girls have done, they spoke very maturely about how if someone is unhappy, you have to support their decision to leave and do what makes them happy.
Sorry I forgot to add, I find it so bitter of her to diss their music, saying she wouldn’t listen to it. She’s just so hot and cold. I seen a clip where she said she loved Black Magic, and then in a lockdown interview she says it’s her least favourite song and she doesn’t like it? She’s a jealous witch who can’t stand people doing better than her

Reactions: 28
She said that she hated being compared to members of LM but she’s now going to be compared to every solo artist out there. As unfortunate as it is when you are in the public eye you get compared to others. If she doesn’t like that then being famous isn’t for her.

Reactions: 19
That cover man, what a twit. Shes insisting she had no control over when it launches, but even if that’s so, she didn’t have to post about it on her social literal hours after Leighannes announcement. Ever since she’s left the girls have shown such respect for her and referenced her by name whereas they are just “the other girls” to her. Tells you everything you need to know, I bet she was hell to work with and its no surprise they all seem glowing without her.

I don’t think her career will last and I can’t say I have any sympathy for her.

Reactions: 27
She said that she hated being compared to members of LM but she’s now going to be compared to every solo artist out there. As unfortunate as it is when you are in the public eye you get compared to others. If she doesn’t like that then being famous isn’t for her.
She’s also still gonna get compared to the “other three”

Reactions: 11
I saw this and didn't screenshot in time but luckily someone on Twitter got it
She should have stayed quiet. Replying to tit like that while not even dropping a like on Leigh-Anne's pregnancy announcement. Does she not realise how bad it makes her look? Does she think people are going to see Leigh, Perrie and Jade has the bad people and she as the victim? I don't understand what she's trying to achieve.

Reactions: 18
on a completely superficial note, her cover is awful. her head looks bigger than the rest of her body.

Reactions: 10
How convenient that her first ever solo interview has been released on the day her former band member announces her pregnancy.

I get that she had a hard time, but she definitely isn’t the only one. She’s just a pathetic attention seeker and has proven time and time again that if it isn’t all about her then she’ll throw her toys out of the pram. I don’t like how it seems to be everyone else’s fault but her own.

Reactions: 17
What a dreadful photo of Jesy. Ages her at least a decade. The only saving grace is that it's not Jameela Jamil, another narc who features in Cosmo this month.

Jesy has nothing interesting to say. Can't be gracious about her ex bandmates who must have put up with SO MUCH from her. Wangs on about mental health (her own, of course, me me me). Self centred. Heading for obscurity I'd wager.

Reactions: 14
Do we now think Jesy left because she knew and was jealous .
Personally I think she left because she was just bored and wanted to be the main star, you could see over the years her becoming more and more disinterested. I think she has an ego the size of France, so anything taking the limelight away, even a baby can’t have helped, but I don’t imagine it was the reason alone.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.