Little Mix #2 The search for... a stylist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I’m so happy for her! That baby will be beautiful. I do think it’s strange that people are making assumptions either way about what she’ll do after the baby’s born as if any of us know her personally 😂.

Wasn’t there gonna be a hiatus after the next tour anyway? Leigh’s starring in a film and signed a solo deal (not sure about the other girls?) so her life would’ve taken another direction even if she wasn’t pregnant. Whatever happens though I’m sure it’ll be on her own terms.

Reactions: 3
Beyoncé has three children and a career. Madonna has children and a career. Mariah has children and a career. Katy Perry has children and a career. Even The Saturdays had three babies before announcing the disbandment. Assuming that a woman's career is over as soon as she has a baby is so sexist. No one is questioning the future of Andre's career, are they?
I didnt say her career was over, i just think she will want to focus on other work avenues as a mum, she is already pursuing an acting career so i think she will want to focus on that kind of stuff more and maybe move into fashion

i think after their next tour they will take a break girls aloud style.

Reactions: 3
I didnt say her career was over, i just think she will want to focus on other work avenues as a mum, she is already pursuing an acting career so i think she will want to focus on that kind of stuff more and maybe move into fashion

i think after their next tour they will take a break girls aloud style.
But if that's to happen, it has nothing to do with the baby. They have been in the group for 10 years. If they want to focus on other things, it's because it's the right time for them and not because she's pregnant.

Reactions: 1
Some of the quotes are... interesting. So how will she feel being compared to all the solo artists now then? 🤔

Reactions: 8
She really didn’t say one nice thing about them in that interview. It’s all woe is me

Reactions: 32
I think that interview tells me all I need to know. It's sad that I won't be able to listen back to old LM music the way I used to, has a tinge to it now.

I wish her well in her solo career but I think she could have dealt with this whole thing so much better.

She really didn’t say one nice thing about them in that interview. It’s all woe is me
Speaks volumes in my opinion.

Reactions: 15
She really didn’t say one nice thing about them in that interview. It’s all woe me
She already pissed me off trying to ruin leighanne good news that we all knew she was going to do then she couldn't even be nice about the girls and I'm not been funny I think more about them 3 then her as they ain't said one bad thing about her if she was so sad she should of left ages ago she choose to stay now she going to be like in compared to other artists and what then miss Jessica another tantrum

Reactions: 15
She already pissed me off trying to ruin leighanne good news that we all knew she was going to do then she couldn't even be nice about the girls and I'm not been funny I think more about them 3 then her as they ain't said one bad thing about her if she was so sad she should of left ages ago she choose to stay now she going to be like in compared to other artists and what then miss Jessica another tantrum
I don't think she understands that being in the public eye means you will always be compared to others, she isn't going to get away from it 🙄

Reactions: 20
🙄🙄 she can’t help herself, constantly trying to outshine Leigh-Anne and the girls. A pregnancy announcement is a lot bigger than a bleeping magazine cover. She didn’t even post a comment on Leigh-Anne’a post. That’s jealousy right there, Leigh-Anne was your sister for 9 years, your best friend. I’m actually really REALLY disappointed in jesy now 😤☹ anyways, Huge Congratulations Leigh-Anne!! ❤❤x

Attachments

Reactions: 36
I don't think she understands that being in the public eye means you will always be compared to others, she isn't going to get away from it 🙄
Another thing she said she was always compared to the girls and that's why she wore the corsets eh how did they make you feel thin stuff doesn't add up tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds like Jesy is trying to blame the others for her insecurities but can't accept the fact they come from within and she needs to love herself. If she loved herself and was happy within herself, she wouldn't constantly worry about being compared to them.

Reactions: 30
How she referred them too the “three other girls” ... Been having a nose on the quote retweets and on twitter a fair amount saying how this is Leigh’s day. Trust Jesy to come out and try and outshine.

Also regarding the outfits she always wore those leotards and was the odd one out so that doesn’t make much sense 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I honestly can’t get over how rude she is! Says she is now 8.5/10 confident in herself as opposed to 4.5/10 when she was in the group but still posts insanely edited photos?! You can’t blame other people for your problems!! It must have been draining to work with her

Reactions: 25
If she was really happy and confident she wouldn’t be searching so bloody hard for validation!!

It spoke humongous volumes before I started reading and it said that she didn’t want to talk about the other girls!

There’s a part of me that feels for her about being so unconfident and unhappy with the way she looks but my god it’s a slap in the damn face to the others after 10 years! It’s not their fault at all that she felt that way, she still does!

Also why today? Why release that on the same day as Leigh-Anne’s news? Seems incredibly bitter of her!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.