Little Mix #2 The search for... a stylist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get your predictions in, what will Jesy do...

1) Not say anything
2) Upload another IG photo
3) Upload another IG story with baldy
4) Try to outshine Leigh & announce her new music
5) Like and comment on Leigh’s IG
Going for 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the little mix twitter people are still trying to act like all is good between all the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Get your predictions in, what will Jesy do...

1) Not say anything
2) Upload another IG photo
3) Upload another IG story with baldy
4) Try to outshine Leigh & announce her new music
5) Like and comment on Leigh’s IG
ITS F***ING BALDY, GUARANTEED

the little mix twitter people are still trying to act like all is good between all the girls.
i would like to know what opticians these ones go to, so I can avoid

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm just trying to figure out how much months she is while jesy might be thinking how to get the spotlight on herself again selfish person she is

Reactions: 2
I saw Leigh's post and came straight here! 😂 Been lurking a while, glad she's finally announced it!

Also Jesy is 100% going to go OTT on her studio stories 😂

Reactions: 6
Happy for leighanne but do think that’s it for little mix now.
A girl can get pregnant and work too they have proven time and time again they will stay together also they are still selling tickets for there concert why would they split up because she got pregnant she would.of known this when the concert got redone 2 months ago

Reactions: 19
I don’t think the label would have invested money in debuting them as a trio with a new single if they didn’t want to continue. There might not be an album this year but they’ve been in the studio while she already would have known as well.

Reactions: 17
A girl can get pregnant and work too they have proven time and time again they will stay together also they are still selling tickets for there concert why would they split up because she got pregnant she would.of known this when the concert got redone 2 months ago
There’s so many women out there with jobs and babies, I don’t know why people always think it’s the end of a singers career! They’re also still at the top of their game, theyd be stupid to throw it all up now!

Reactions: 13
There’s so many women out there with jobs and babies, I don’t know why people always think it’s the end of a singers career! They’re also still at the top of their game, theyd be stupid to throw it all up now!
I dont get it like I wander sometimes if people have listen to there albums and listen to what they write she wont give up her job her fans her passion for the baby as she can adapt and the baby will be involved in everything they do they are grown arse woman and she will do what she wants to do and that's do music yes she might have to go on tour for a few weeks/days but she can take baby with her she has 2 of her best friends there to help her out and the dancers who shes close too.

I think she’s maybe 5/6 months and tour starts in March next year so I’m sure they’ll continue with that. They’ve already shot the next video and they said they have a big year coming up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aren't we supposed to have moved on from the prehistoric thinking that women have to abandon their careers once they have a family? If she chooses to do so, then that's entirely her perrogative and nothing wrong with that, but I don't think we should be presuming when so far, there's no sign of it at all. Women can do both and most often do.

Reactions: 30
Theyre definitely calling a long break right after the tour ends its delusional to think otherwise

Reactions: 3
Aren't we supposed to have moved on from the prehistoric thinking that women have to abandon their careers once they have a family? If she chooses to do so, then that's entirely her perrogative and nothing wrong with that, but I don't think we should be presuming when so far, there's no sign of it at all. Women can do both and most often do.
Exactly, and it’s not like they would struggle with help either. Andre is on £70,000 a week and I’m sure the girls do well for themselves to have enough money for a nanny for the 2hrs she works while on tour! It’s not like it’s a hard job is it, it’s a job most of us could dream of while juggling a family!

Reactions: 10
Exactly, and it’s not like they would struggle with help either. Andre is on £70,000 a week and I’m sure the girls do well for themselves to have enough money for a nanny for the 2hrs she works while on tour! It’s not like it’s a hard job is it, it’s a job most of us could dream of while juggling a family!
I'm pretty sure that andre or a family member can help out as someone said they would not pen another tour if they wasnt 10000 in to it and I dont see anyone saying aww andre will be giving up his job because he a man I really dont get it leighanne is all about girl power ect so people need to understand she wont give yo this hob for nothing shes going to be a mum first and start second dont get me wrong she might find it hard but she always got andre and her family to rely on

Reactions: 3
I think her career will be fine but I won't be surprised if they tone down their shows and go on a bit of a hiatus following the birth. Now, that might be a bit of a career death depending on how it plays out and how long it all lasts

I think people partly forget that being a pop star isn't really the same as having a 'normal' career and having children

Also, just as a note that green dress looks awful in the picture imo. The whole thing just looks slightly dated

Aha as soon as I saw the post I had to come here because you guys had cracked it ages ago. I used to think I was good at detecting these things but you lot are on another level 😮 I am so in awe!

Reactions: 4
Happy for leighanne but do think that’s it for little mix now.
Beyoncé has three children and a career. Madonna has children and a career. Mariah has children and a career. Katy Perry has children and a career. Even The Saturdays had three babies before announcing the disbandment. Assuming that a woman's career is over as soon as she has a baby is so sexist. No one is questioning the future of Andre's career, are they?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.