Little Mix #2 The search for... a stylist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The timing of this interview is so convenient given that all the attention is on Leigh’s pregnancy announcement.

Does she really think we believe that all her insecurities disappeared the second she left the band? Does she think she isn’t ever going to be compared to the other 3 girls again or any other female artist? She’s delusional.

Reactions: 23
The timing of this interview is so convenient given that all the attention is on Leigh’s pregnancy announcement.

Does she really think we believe that all her insecurities disappeared the second she left the band? Does she think she isn’t ever going to be compared to the other 3 girls again or any other female artist? She’s delusional.
If I was leighanne or any if the girls right now i be pissed not only did she try and take the spotlight off leighanne pregnancy but she never put them in a good light honestly cant wait till her summer banger is out and she get compared to others what will she do then she ain't got the other 3 to be there for her

Reactions: 14
The fact that it started with “While Jesy didn’t want to comment on her current relationship with the girls” is very very telling. If you have no issues with them you would say so!!!

This makes me hope the girls go on and have an even much more amazing career like Westlife did when they went through almost the same thing and fake excuses from a member leaving!

Reactions: 25
I wonder who she is referring too when she says she felt like members of Little Mix’s team didn’t like her.

Reactions: 6
The fact that it started with “While Jesy didn’t want to comment on her current relationship with the girls” is very very telling. If you have no issues with them you would say so!!!

This makes me hope the girls go on and have an even much more amazing career like Westlife did when they went through almost the same thing and fake excuses from a member leaving!
Not wanting to comment on her current relationship with the girls says it all. She’s made it obvious that there was a falling out and they aren’t speaking.

I really do hope Trio Mix has a long and even more successful career without her. Hopefully Leigh still wants to continue with the band for years to come even after the baby comes.

Reactions: 13
I wonder who she is referring too when she says she felt like members of Little Mix’s team didn’t like her.
She’s hated all the clothes, so probably definitely the stylists 😂

But she never seemed to be friends with any of the make up artists, dancers or stylists unlike “the other three girls”. Jade even lived with one of their stylists, didn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the member you'd want to piss off the least is Jade 😂 I feel like once you piss her off you doooooone!

Find it hilarious how she's probably pissed off all the fans she's got before even releasing a single 🤣

Reactions: 19
The comments on the Dailymail article about Leigh-Anne's pregnant are appalling. Could those people be any more miserable?

Reactions: 5
Lol that interview -
'Apart from the occasional Instagram post showing off a more relaxed image, new curly hair and some teasers of herself in the recording studio, we’ve barely heard anything from her'
Is Cosmopolitan joking??!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol that interview -
'Apart from the occasional Instagram post showing off a more relaxed image, new curly hair and some teasers of herself in the recording studio, we’ve barely heard anything from her'
Is Cosmopolitan joking??!
I’ve seen more of her than anyone else since December and I unfollowed her not long after she quit!

• Haha
I’ve seen more of her than anyone else since December and I unfollowed her not long after she quit!
Aww this is so true she more photogenic this year then she has been in 10 years of the band because it all about her

🙄🙄 she can’t help herself, constantly trying to outshine Leigh-Anne and the girls. A pregnancy announcement is a lot bigger than a bleeping magazine cover. She didn’t even post a comment on Leigh-Anne’a post. That’s jealousy right there, Leigh-Anne was your sister for 9 years, your best friend. I’m actually really REALLY disappointed in jesy now 😤☹ anyways, Huge Congratulations Leigh-Anne!! ❤❤x

Can't remember who said it think it but a member of another girl band said they were 'Work colleagues ' rather than mates. Maybe that is how Jesy views them now/

Reactions: 1
So I just watched the YouTube of her talking and she does say my 3 girls around me so take that as you will

Reactions: 2
Heidi North was Little Mix's make up artist. Pretty sure she was head of the makeup for the last tour and everything they did recently prior to Jesy leaving. Seems to me she has parted way with the girls as well, kind of thought that as didn't see her posting any of their recent makeup but she posted this cover as she did the makeup for it. Tbh, it seems like she is the only member of the LM team who moved with Jesy.

Reading that interview has really annoyed me. How she expects to have a solo career and not be compared to others is beyond me. This leaving the band isn't this magical cure to her serious issues that she seems to think it will be, she needs therapy, not fame.

How she was meant to make music she wanted to listen to when she put zero time in, in the studio, is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I feel so sorry for Leigh Anne, Perrie and Jade. They've had to do reshoots and record songs again and had the album they worked hard for derailed due to Jesy. They've kept their heads up and got on with it and not said a bad word about her. I genuinely felt sorry for her and was even keeping an open mind about her releasing music but this interview is awful. Not a kind word to say about them, she has put all of her issues on then when it's clear they supported her and covered for her. I have a feeling she is just surrounded by yes men now and that's why she's feeling ok all of a sudden.

• Heart
apparently jesy has commented on leigh's post? seems she's been shoehorned into it from my perspective!

oooh i did think that the wording of it was just so weird! why would someone do that for? little mix stans are delusional i swear
These are the same fans who think Leigh Anne will have video called Jesy to tell her she’s pregnant. Their stans are so immature and clueless.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.